• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Enrique is getting better.

Last week he was abysmal in the first half, and in the second half he is really good. After Johnson playing behind him.

Perhaps his new midfield position suit him well. But it also waste to let Johnson play in that position, me for one think Johnson is great player offensive and defensive. For him to covering Enrique back is a bit of waste. I know he sometime going forward and changed the role between them, but his chances now is limited.

But if that can make use strong as a team, so be it. :)

Enrique upgrade to midfield and Downing upgrade to defender, shows how Rodgers really know how to manipulate player potential (even we/I don't saw that one coming). But it also mean we are terribly bad in squad depth. :o Luckily our youngster have step up and we have manager that happy to tweak something for the sake of the team, and not just going by nature.

3 - 0 at Anfield, this is really awesome. And Suarez is top goalscorer now.

Also Hendo have a good game. Hope this continue. :D

Really good win that, I feared that we could draw that but in the end it was comfortable. Enrique again playing well. Suarez what a player! Best player in the prem? Top 10 player in the world? I said when he was getting criticised he would score and now he is.

Overall im very pleased.

The squad looks OK, with Borini coming back and a striker expected to come in we look like a team that could challenge for 4th next season with a couple more players added.

Downing has improved lately but looks like he will be leaving now, if we get less than 5m for him I will be a bit annoyed because he has improved lately and our squad is thin, I wouldn't class him as deadwood.

Well we dont have many days like that do we :)

Fantastic second half performance the link-up between Suarez and Sterling was phenomenal.

It is rare we win at home and even rarer that we win in such a comfotable fashion that I can actually enjoy watching the game. I am a nervous wreck in games because I want us to win so much that I can enjoy it, but with us in such a commanding position was a nice change.

Suarez is absolutely phenomenal, always have been his biggest champion and maybe now people will give him the respect he deserves. I think his Performances are the same as last year just more of a cutting edge, his performance level has always been amazing. Said it before and will say it again I would not swap Suarez for ANYBODY in the Premier League.

The guy is special and not just Liverpool fans but football fans in general should just appreciate watching this guy play, there are not many players you would pay to watch just for them but Suarez is one of those players.

I should add I deserve all the praise for Jose Enrique's upturn in form. Ever since I dropped the "Jose Enrique is a beast" from my avatar he has obviously been so dejected by my disregarding of him that he has reacted in the right way and played fantastic football.

I am shortly thinking about changing it to Jordan Henderson is God.....I believe in miracles :P:o

Seriously seven games unbeaten now contray to belief we are on a very good run. Lets take care of Young Boys and then we can go into two very difficult away games with confidence.

I am shortly thinking about changing it to Jordan Henderson is God.....I believe in miracles :P:o

You can tell he wants to make it. Brendan could of brought Sahin, Cole or Shelvey on today instead if him, but he knew he had a chance, tried very hard and played well.

Think Swansea away is going to be a tougher test than Everton was as well tbh.

I'm a complete Suarez convert.

Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs quite a lot of hefty challenges (some less than legitimate) from Premier League defenders and brushes them aside.

He's a genius, long may he continue with Liverpool, as a rival fan I'd love to see the rivalry between two great clubs continue with such talent on show.

You can tell he wants to make it. Brendan could of brought Sahin' date=' Cole or Shelvey on today instead if him, but he knew he had a chance, tried very hard and played well.

Think Swansea away is going to be a tougher test than Everton was as well tbh.[/quote']

Oh I have never doubted Jordan's work-rate, determination, will to succeed but sadly he does not have the ability to match.

Swansea will be a good test but it aint a game we need to go into with any fear. Tough game yes but definetly winnable same goes with Tottenham the following Wed.

I'm fairly confident against you. I guess it's because the last three times we've played you we've done so well and perhaps we're just your bogey team. I think our players will certainly be up for it, as will our supporters and hopefully we'll manage to get something out of the game.

Good win for you today. I presume Joe Allen played a lot better with Nuri Sahin out of the side?

Was Suso's withdrawal due to injury or change of tactic?

Hope Ben Watson's ok. Must not have thought it was that bad as he decided to limp off rather than be stretchered off' date=' but who knows what harm he may have done walking off.[/quote']

smashed his leg aint he.

speedy recovery to the lad.

i like wigan. bit of a soft spot for them. they will stay up comfortably this year, and fancy robby martinez to land a top job in the near future.

il say it now....luis suarez PFA player of the year 2012-13.

top performance 2nd half. a lot of players stepped up to the mark.

Very significant win for us, more than what people will think, Wigan were unbeaten in 6 against us and had become a major bogey team, and finally we seem to be dispatching the lower sides more than what we have in the past seasons something thats let us down so many times, loving the tactics been a big fan of it when Rodgers was at Swansea and as Rodgers said the players are only going to get better the more they get used to it and the more they start improving, if we can be in the Top 8 by Christmas and be in the chase for at least a Europa League spot I would be very impressed. We need a couple of players in January thats obvious if we can keep Suarez (I'm very confident we will) and get some more class players in that we are very capable of doing means that we can push on to the Top 4 at some point within the next year or so. I'm confident with a couple of big signings and the constant improvement of our youngsters as well as getting the best out of Luis 'The Leagues Top Goalscorer who can't actually finish ;)' Suarez, we'll be back near the Top end soon.

Was going to constantly praise Suarez here but I believe one man deserves it more, Enrique i've been very critical of him since his form crashed at the tail end of last season, but he's getting better and better with every game and it's great to see the players hitting form, without him yesterday we wouldn't have won because he was the difference his assist for Suarez was utter class and his goal was well deserved. Hopefully this means better things 7 Undefeated and finally winning at home and finally making it easy against the lower league teams.

Just an interesting stat I just found.

Suarez the guy who cant score (you know the one who is top of The Premier League scoring charts, and dont have the service that much better teams in the League has)

Shot Conversion Rate this season:

Luis Suarez 17%

Cristiano Ronaldo 14%

That Ronaldo is useless, I think Real need to sell him, take the money and re-build the side, clearly they would be much better off without him ;):P

Suarez the guy who cant score (you know the one who is top of The Premier League scoring charts' date=' and dont have the service that much better teams in the League has)

Luis Suarez 17%

Cristiano Ronaldo 14%

That Ronaldo is useless, I think Real need to sell him, take the money and re-build the side, clearly they would be much better off without him ;):P[/quote']

Ronaldo is very wasteful... ;)

To be fair, last season, Suarez's finishing was utterly horrendous. That's not the main improvement in his game for me though; his diving has vastly reduced recently.

Suarez the guy who cant score (you know the one who is top of The Premier League scoring charts' date=' and dont have the service that much better teams in the League has)

Luis Suarez 17%

Cristiano Ronaldo 14%

That Ronaldo is useless, I think Real need to sell him, take the money and re-build the side, clearly they would be much better off without him ;):P[/quote']

Ronaldo's shoot on sight policy doesn't bode too well for him when stats like these are produced ;)

He's a greedy little so and so as his goals to game ratio illustrates.

Don't know why, but I have a feeling that Barca will soon come sniffing round Suarez.