CB - Agger

LB - Johnson

CDM - Lucas

CM - Gerrard

CM - Henderson

LF - Downing

CT - Suarez

RF - Sturridge

I think some are missing the deal with Suarez and the way he needs to be used (I think its what Ray also means by keeping him in the middle)

Of course all 3 off our forwards do move about' date=' and yes Suarez does drift out wide when he wants to and is VERY affective at what he does.

BUT , when we don't have the ball, both our LF and RF (whoever starts those positions) are required to drop back and help out and even when we do have the ball they are not allowed quite the freedom of the CF role.

We can't have Suarez doing any of the 'chors' that are required from the LF or RF role, we need him staying where he does and doing what he does in my opinion, I mean his stats for this season say it all really so why even try and change that? I don't see any other team moving players they should be building a team around into positions to suit players less tallented.

I was happy with the Sturridge signing, I think he has the potential to be VERY good for us and the price wasn't that bad, he has a few attributes we have been lacking for a long, long time and as long as he can keep his head down and focus on his football I think he will be a very good signing for us, however he needs to base his game around Suarez, not the other way around.

The only way Sturridge should get the role of ST should be if we change formation and have Suarez playing just off him in a free role doing whatever he wants (like he does now)

As for other people... when a child is looking for attention in real life and tries getting it by being a ...... or kicking up a fuss, you ignore them it works a treat, people should do this to posts like those from Bennan instead of replying.

I don't know why Commander is getting a bit of stick from some, I love his posts :D , I think he would be a good poster on the Man Utd thread as well if he sticks with those views, I know I would subscribe for the read :P[/quote']

Good to see you're return :)

For once I am in complete agreement with you.

Henderson and Downing merit there place currently. Id go with the exact same side if we are gunna play 4-3-3. In that 4-3-3 the only place IMO Suarez could play without being the central attacker is in that advanced midfield role of the three, def not in the wide positions for the reasons I have mentioned in the past and you have explained above.

Either which way it may be a game to give the 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 a try cant see it but worth a look possibly.

Anyway we can get wrapped up in formations, good players can adapt and whatever formation we employ it should be flexible and fluid enough to allow for freedom and the ability to switch positions etc depending what part of the pitch we are in.

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I'm not really convinced with Wisdom to play at right back' date=' he seems to be caught off position one too many in his past few games.

[/quote']

Agreed, but he is young so needs games to develop, in an ideal world we would have Johnson at RB and Enrique at LB and use Wisdom selectively to bring him through.

But for now we have to deal with what we have and I think hes playing 'ok', although do agree with what u said about him above, but he will get better playing with the 1st team.

Even currently would be ok to use Kelly at RB and Johnson at LB, but again we have to use what we have :(

I really like Wisdom, something about him, has a very good physical presence and doesn't seem to be a weak link in our games, doesn't usually get beaten down his side. His positional awareness is his weak point as we've seen a few times but that will only improve with playing.

Feel sorry for Kelly when is he meant to be back? He's running out of development time due to his injuries.

I really like Wisdom' date=' something about him, has a very good physical presence and doesn't seem to be a weak link in our games, doesn't usually get beaten down his side. His positional awareness is his weak point as we've seen a few times but that will only improve with playing.

Feel sorry for Kelly when is he meant to be back? He's running out of development time due to his injuries.[/quote']

I think Wisdom has been decent, only bad game I have seen him play was the first half in the derby when Mirallas ripped him to shreds, other than that he has been good.

As for other people... when a child is looking for attention in real life and tries getting it by being a ...... or kicking up a fuss' date=' you ignore them it works a treat,[/b']

Never worked for me when you was growing up , i found ignoring you only made you throw more things out of the pram and your mam smacking me around the ear holes .:eek:;):)

Agreed' date=' but he is young so needs games to develop, in an ideal world we would have Johnson at RB and Enrique at LB and use Wisdom selectively to bring him through.

But for now we have to deal with what we have and I think hes playing 'ok', although do agree with what u said about him above, but he will get better playing with the 1st team.

Even currently would be ok to use Kelly at RB and Johnson at LB, but again we have to use what we have :([/quote']

While agreed on 'youth need playing time with 1st team' part, I think Robbo too deserved some chances this season. Think his time have been limited, it is weird as BR seems to used another position player (Johnson, Downing) ahead of him when Enrique was out of form/injured.

I really like Wisdom' date=' something about him, has a very good physical presence and doesn't seem to be a weak link in our games, doesn't usually get beaten down his side. [b']His positional awareness is his weak point as we've seen a few times but that will only improve with playing.[/b]

I think he is veneruble when he play the overlaps, and usually lost on tracking back (without ball) opposition player. I think it would be better if BR start to ask him sit deep at the defensive line. I'm not quite sure if he got pace or not.

no i havent' date=' please explain.

and also change that disgusting picture please.[/quote']

the opening statement in pigeon english was...i dont want to waste my time answering your questions but here we go.

in which Ray gave you a decent post..

you come up with '????????????????'

do us all a favour and leave the thread. you arent offering anything worth replying too.

no i havent' date=' please explain.

and also change that disgusting picture please.[/quote']

I can't go against my own advice and get into this with you, if you are truely interested on what you are doing, or even want to advance your skill set further read this below (doubt your attention will last that long mind)

IDIOTS hate to write. Still, regardless of how much they hate it, they do it all the time. And seing as you are ready to become an IDIOT, mastering the art of writing like one is indispensable.

Before anything else, you must understand that they don't just hate to write. IDIOTS detest reading just as well. This way, when posting, you must not care a single bit about what is being discussed in the thread.

Don't waste your precious time reading other users' posts, this isn't necessary for an IDIOT.

"But if I don't read what the others have written, how can I partake in the discussion?" Ah, blissful naivite. Post anything you want. There are no rules regarding what you should and should not post when you are an IDIOT. Talk about your neighbor's dog with ringworms of the size of a rattlesnake, talk about the girl in your school whom you fell in love for, talk about your favourite Nu Metal band, whatever springs to your disfunctional mind!

IDIOTS do talk about the thread's subject occasionally, so you must do it sometimes too. But when venturing into this rarest of activities, just read the thread's first post and nothing else. Post something vaguely related to what the OP (Original Poster) said and ignore everything the other posts say. This way the other IDIOTS will soon realise that you, just like them, don't have the mental capacity to follow a discussion of more than 2 messages, and will take you in their arms in no time.

Even rarer are idiots that directly answer other user's posts. If you try to do that, act with extreme caution, because if you start to actively participate in those discussions, the other IDIOTS will start to think you are annoying and will consider you simply a normal, irritating person. Considering the perils of wandering into this seldom explored territory, here are some tips:

- Never use quotes. It's simply the worst thing you can do. Your message will look horribly organized, and organization is something that doesn't exist in the IDIOTS' world. Instead, copy/paste the message which you'll reply to and post your answer right above it, preferentially not adding a line break between them. This way, identifying what's the original post and what's your reply will be almost impossible.

- Don't say anything constructive. Reply to the message of your preference with a very bad taste joke or an useless comment. Make no sense whatsoever.

Now that I've already explained what you should write, it's time to talk about HOW you should write your posts.

To IDIOTS, "grammar" is just another word which they bear little to none consideration for. Therefore, disrespect it as much as you can, and remember that there are no exaggerations when you are an IDIOT. Type 'z' instead of 's' and vice-versa; use words that mean absolutely nothing in any variation of English; see "your" and "you're" / "were", "we're" as interchangeable; make each error count and the other IDIOTS will be impressed with your lack of commom sense.

Equally important are mispelling errors. A true IDIOT must type as if his fingers were being controlled by a drunk puppeteer. And the most important: never, ever, proof-read your post.

Naturally, this isn't enough for a true IDIOT. One of the biggest contributions of the Internet to humanity was that, based on it, IDIOTS were able to develop their own language. If you want to be respected as an IDIOT, it's essential that you have complete domain over their vocabulary.

Just like anything else created by IDIOTS, this dialect is simple and irregular. The main rule is "there are no rules", bar some basic guidelines that should be followed at yur own will. Their language involves basically the free exchange of letters withing a phrase, sometimes with the objective of making the use of the "shift" key obsolete, as that is something too complex for IDIOTS (have you ever seen an idiot pushing more than 1 key at the same time?), and other keys, just for added idiocy.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=12320&page=4

Suarez against Norwich to me just needs to be left doing what he does now .

Sturridge and Borini ,Sterling etc ,need to just take up posistions that put them in a place to recieve the ball from him .

If he goes width they interlink middle etc and vice versa ,but Suarez has the free role.

What they showed in the second half when playing United must have given Rodgers great satisfaction because he has as we all know in Suarez a World class act ,in Sturridge with more games and fitness under his belt i think will be a tremendous addition ,Borini because of the injury so lack of matches i will wait for him to have a proper run for a more thoughtfull verdict than a quick judgment like some have been given .:)

While agreed on 'youth need playing time with 1st team' part' date=' I think Robbo too deserved some chances this season. Think his time have been limited, it is weird as BR seems to used another position player (Johnson, Downing) ahead of him when Enrique was out of form/injured.

[/quote']

Make a nice point in my eyes ,I think the way we play under Rodgers up front you can still leave Wisdom right back and actually try Johnson on the right in Downings position .

Robbo can go left full back and Enrique he can use like he already has this season further up the field on the left .

Shown some great link up and movement with Suarez in games when doing this,also when we are under a quick counter they will not find theirselves out of position because the young guns will be their and they can both fall back to help them . .:)

He has scored 1 goal in 12 games' date=' not the best record.[/quote']

playing out of position though..

i thought he looked bright when he came on, that was a peach volley too.

lad needs a bit of time (and a chance!) he's had more clubs than tiger so far in his short career!

I can't go against my own advice and get into this with you' date=' if you are truely interested on what you are doing, or even want to advance your skill set further read this below (doubt your attention will last that long mind)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=12320&page=4[/url]

i take offence to that.

dont even talk to me like that again you stupid little boy

Come on now there is really nothing in this to insult.

Furthermore you do understand trading insults with an LFC fan is very deadly, because they could just as easily ask why a Swansea fan is even interested in Liverpool.

Liverpool are 5 times, 5 times, 5 times champions of the world and Swansea are barely getting out of Cardiff City's shadows in the 2010's decade.

From a Deutsch perspective, you'd never hear or see a Wolfsburg/Bremen fan running their mouths at a BVB or even Nurnberg, because they are much the bigger club, who are rising giants - the rising is at different speeds of course.

I actually believe Bradford will beat Swansea in the league cup final also.

Come on now there is really nothing in this to insult.

Furthermore you do understand trading insults with an LFC fan is very deadly' date=' because they could just as easily ask why a Swansea fan is even interested in Liverpool.

Liverpool are 5 times, 5 times, 5 times champions of the world and Swansea are barely getting out of Cardiff City's shadows in the 2010's decade.

From a Deutsch perspective, you'd never hear or see a Wolfsburg/Bremen fan running their mouths at a BVB or even Nurnberg, because they are much the bigger club, who are rising giants - the rising is at different speeds of course.

I actually believe Bradford will beat Swansea in the league cup final also.[/quote']

i think its fair to say swansea are out of cardiffs shadow. and neither bradford or swansea have actually reached the final yet.....

i think its fair to say swansea are out of cardiffs shadow. and neither bradford or swansea have actually reached the final yet.....

Swansea play a very good game of football ,i for one do not class them as easy cannon fodder like they may have been looked upon one time.

Brendan Rodgers got picked as the new manager for me for 3 reasons .

1. He was young .

2. Type of football he wants to play .

3. Will accept playing under restrictions the club has introduced ,so not going to throw a wobbly against the owners .

( proven when he must have been mad with them when he did not get Dempsey ,although he may have had a fair incling because this transfer did not fit into the owners new policy .)

Also no supprise Roberto Martínez being in the frame because they both fitted the 3 and to me may be wrong but i think Martinez set in motion the great football the Swans now play and not all down to Rodgers .

Laudrup now taking the reins , for Swansea fans things still must seem rosy ,especially with one of the buys of the season .:)

I'm not really convinced with Wisdom to play at right back' date=' he seems to be caught off position one too many in his past few games.

[/quote']

Agreed here, his natural position is at CB and quite a few times against man u he was caught out of position, i would really like to see Robinson getting game time at LB, really like him, potential to be a classy fullback.

Agreed here' date=' his natural position is at CB and quite a few times against man u he was caught out of position, i would really like to see Robinson getting game time at LB, really like him, potential to be a classy fullback.[/quote']

I like Robinson and Flanagan, two good players. They should get game time between them or loan one/both of them out as i feel they're good enough to step up when someone gets an injury at Pool or either would do a good job at Championship level.

I agree, Wisdom at fullback is just no, definitely a CB. Gets caught out of position too much and Evras cross for the RvP goal at the weekend it was like he moved out of the way of it.