ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Seriously' date=' why Swansea v Chelsea incident being discussed in here. Not even Liverpool related. Ah, even forum mod taking part in this discussion. :rolleyes:

Other than Coutinho, we were being linked with another winger, don't know from where this comes from but it is Bolton's Lee Chung-Yong and also Chesterfield's Tendayi Darikwa (don't know who this guy is but he is Englishmen, not a good sign)

Don't know what to make out of Coutinho situation, when the owner don't spend money, fans says they are not coming here to pay and when the owner want to spend some, fans says the owner don't learned from the past. For me it is okay if they want to spend 8M here not more (but don't give big wages), but make sure we still have more money to spend in the summer. And this is same as Sneijder situation, if he joined be it, if he don't, there is another player out there.

As for January, the selling club hold ransom for their player, that is not necessarily true. Newcastle just got couple of bargain yesterday; Moussa Sissoko for 2.2M he is not even passed 25 years of ages yet. Would be nice if, once in awhile we can make this kind of deal.

2.2mil?! These are the kinda deals i wanna see us doing if we've got a limited budget! Reckon he could have done a job for us tbh and at that price theres no risk

Seriously' date=' why Swansea v Chelsea incident being discussed in here. Not even Liverpool related. Ah, even forum mod taking part in this discussion. :rolleyes:[/quote']This is also the cheating foreigner thread, remember. Though i suppose we can include the Welsh Swansea ball man in that, can we?

I agree with your Liverpool points.

The owners can't win at the moment. Sign Coutinho and it;s another waste on unproven player, don't sign him and they're being tight with their money.

Fans want us to spend money on the type of player that wouldn't come to us. Difficult times for those in charge, but that's how it should be i suppose.

Why is there so much talk about this incident' date=' yes it was going to be a major incident in the game and yes it was an unusual incident. But why is it still the talk of the whole of the country.[/quote']Welcome to our world.

Don't know what to make out of Coutinho situation' date=' when the owner don't spend money, fans says they are not coming here to pay and when the owner want to spend some, fans says the owner don't learned from the past. For me it is okay if they want to spend 8M here not more (but don't give big wages), but make sure we still have more money to spend in the summer. And this is same as Sneijder situation, if he joined be it, if he don't, there is another player out there.

As for January, the selling club hold ransom for their player, that is not necessarily true. Newcastle just got couple of bargain yesterday; Moussa Sissoko for 2.2M he is not even passed 25 years of ages yet. Would be nice if, once in awhile we can make this kind of deal.[/size]

You're absolutely right about FSG, and the same can be said about Rodgers. The last week or so Rodgers has gotten abuse for something his son has allegedly done, and also for a photo from 2011 with BR wearing a shirt with 'The Sun' on it (which was in a charity event). Some people will use anything to abuse FSG & BR.

As for Coutinho, I hope we walk away if Inter want more than £8M. I think we'll end up with Ince, can't see us going for both despite what the papers claim.

"The gutter press is left fuming after the Ball boy incident:eek:"

Why had they not thought of it first and just like "phone tapping " they could have paid this small kindergarden child only 17yrs of age a tiny fee to have done it in a Liverpool game against Suarez.

They are now struggling to keep it interesting wheras with Suarez it would be a headline sensation.

"Suarez needs deporting on the next flight out ."

"Goverment need to fetch back the death penalty ."

" Inside sources inform us Suarez is a reincarnated witch ,fetch back the ducking stool ."

Yep not what they really wanted with it being Hazard ,and after all this ball boy is only a kid :rolleyes:.:)

Former Liverpool player Insua' date=' agreed to joined Atletico Madrid.

He have been playing really good with Sporting this season and last season.

[b']Can't remember why we sell him in the first place[/b].

So Hodgson could bring in Konchesky:o

Former Liverpool player Insua' date=' agreed to joined Atletico Madrid.

He have been playing really good with Sporting this season and last season.

Can't remember why we sell him in the first place.[/quote']

Taking into account his age at the club ,he was classed as 3rd choice behind Aurelio and the gifted Dossena :P

myself i liked him and i think if he had been signed under our policy now he would be classed as a good future prospect ,after all he is only 24 now .:)

BR has said that he expects more arrivals this month. With only 6 days remaining i wonder who that will be....

Doni has also said that there is a problem at the club that he has seen solicitors about.........wonder what that's all about.

BR has said that he expects more arrivals this month. With only 6 days remaining i wonder who that will be....

Doni has also said that there is a problem at the club that he has seen solicitors about.........wonder what that's all about.

Probably going to sue Flanagan for being a terrible defender :P

So Hodgson could bring in Konchesky:o

Pfft. Of course not' date=' he was sold when Kenny was a manager.

Taking into account his age at the club ,he was classed as 3rd choice behind Aurelio and the gifted Dossena :P

myself i liked him and i think if he had been signed under our policy now he would be classed as a good future prospect ,after all he is only 24 now .:)

Maybe this. Also we just bought Enrique at that time. Maybe that's why. Watch him played for Sporting last season in couple of Europa game, he is decent player. Maybe if we can hold him, he would be decent squad player for us.

this may be a stupid question but have we sold doni? he isnt in the reserves, not on the bench and even when reina is injured he doesnt get on the bench. surely he is better than gulacsi or am i missing something? :confused: