ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I was waiting for somebody to put Sander Westerveld in :D I take back what I said about McManaman my mother has told me otherwise of how good he was :o and I mixed him up with someone else (I won't say who)

Commander half those players wouldn't make it in the team of 60 Years.

Anybody see SoccerAM's Carragher tribute? A video of all his own goals' date=' some were very good :P

Again strong links with Ter Stegen one of my mates over there on holiday says it's on the back of one of the papers that he's aiming for Liverpool's No.1 spot. Would be an unbelievable signing imo.

So how do you guys line-up against West Brom?[/quote']

Ok my wrongness, Souness replaces Smicer in my team and Barnes replaces Luis garcia in the 55 minute.

Also Da, i can assure you Ter Stegen WILL be a liverpool player in the summer 2013.

I have seen solid reports that a quiet deal has been shook on by both parties, the deal is worth 15m, about £12.5M A.K.A bargain for Liverpool FC, and Reina is on his way to either Atletico or Barca in the Summer. I have also seen solid reports by some parts of the media that Liverpool are lining up 9M for Super Duper Gary Goalscoring Hooper.

2 SUPERB signings for the sleeping Red Giants i would say!

Your front 4 for he 2013-14 season may well be Suarez, Hooper, Sturridge and Carroll - 4 strikers is usually what a title winning side usually needs also, unless your BVB haha. :);)

Suso has tweeted that he is back with the reserve side. I really like him but i dont see him getting any more chances in the first team this season. He needs to go out on loan and get some experience, preferably in his natural central position.

Ok my wrongness' date=' Souness replaces Smicer in my team and Barnes replaces Luis garcia in the 55 minute.

Also Da, i can assure you Ter Stegen WILL be a liverpool player in the summer 2013.

I have seen solid reports that a quiet deal has been shook on by both parties, the deal is worth 15m, about £12.5M A.K.A bargain for Liverpool FC, and Reina is on his way to either Atletico or Barca in the Summer. I have also seen solid reports by some parts of the media that Liverpool are lining up 9M for Super Duper Gary Goalscoring Hooper.

2 SUPERB signings for the sleeping Red Giants i would say!

Your front 4 for he 2013-14 season may well be Suarez, Hooper, Sturridge and Carroll - 4 strikers is usually what a title winning side usually needs also, unless your BVB haha. :);)[/quote']

post the links please....

Rumours flying about that Samid Yesil has torn his ACL (Anterior Cruicate Ligament) which could be a lay-off of around 8 months :( I really hope this is just rumours as this would be a massive dent in his development, it's one of those injuries you never really get over.

Rumours flying about that Samid Yesil has torn his ACL (Anterior Cruicate Ligament) which could be a lay-off of around 8 months :( I really hope this is just rumours as this would be a massive dent in his development' date=' it's one of those injuries you never really get over.[/quote']

It hasn't been anywhere near confirmed but I've heard that too.

Jesus' date=' how bad is SPL, Ngoo is ripping it up there when he was a bench player for our reserves...[/quote']

Hes literally a monster out there on the field physically, and with his performances, hes been unplayable,

This is his latest performance

PEOBf4xOIls

Suso has tweeted that he is back with the reserve side. I really like him but i dont see him getting any more chances in the first team this season. He needs to go out on loan and get some experience' date=' preferably in his natural central position.[/quote']

Watched him midweek for Spain U21's, ran the show in the first half, so intelligent with the ball, he'll be better of training with the first team and getting 5 minutes here and there and maybe a start in the EUROPA League, its so frustrating seeing allen coming on in the closing stages of games now when we have shelvey and suso also on the bench.

nice stuff from Ngoo there.. good feet for a big man cliche..

didnt realise he was now 6ft 6...the lads grown a bit! built like a tank still though.

after saying it would be bad to lose Carroll, but he fits the bill too.

Send him out on loan next season too, in the Prem maybe.

Hes literally a monster out there on the field physically' date=' and with his performances, hes been unplayable,

This is his latest performance

[youtube']PEOBf4xOIls

On his day he can be quality cos he is so strong and skillful but then he can just look so clumsy at times. His shooting can be so bad as well but he seems to have been class for Hearts!

Watched him midweek for Spain U21's, ran the show in the first half, so intelligent with the ball, he'll be better of training with the first team and getting 5 minutes here and there and maybe a start in the EUROPA League, its so frustrating seeing allen coming on in the closing stages of games now when we have shelvey and suso also on the bench.

I watched the video on twitter of his match as well, he looked class and so composed. I think he's at his best when he's being direct and dribbling past players and providing nice through balls however he stopped being direct as the season progressed and stopped dribbling as much and passing it safe all the time (a bit like what has happened to sterling). I think maybe rodgers doesnt want them being direct and just keeping it which is a shame.

I watched the video on twitter of his match as well' date=' he looked class and so composed. I think he's at his best when he's being direct and dribbling past players and providing nice through balls however he stopped being direct as the season progressed and stopped dribbling as much and passing it safe all the time (a bit like what has happened to sterling). I think maybe rodgers doesnt want them being direct and just keeping it which is a shame.[/quote']

Sterlings performances have dropped maybe due to tiredness i think, hasnt looked as sharp as he was at the start of the season, with Suso, even though he has played quite a few minutes, i wouldve liked to have seen him complete the whole match, every game he has started hes been subbed of, dont see what reserve football will offer him.

RE Ngoo, he obviously feels he has a point to prove and is playing at 100%, the only way he will find consistency in his game is by playing regular football, and he's getting that at Hearts, maybe next season he could be pushing for a starting place, or loaned out to another Prem side, dont think theres any CB in the world who would be looking forward to playing against him, he has a big frame and hes not afraid to use it either, ive seen one of his other goals for Hearts, he literally just shoves the defender to the side and slides the ball in the net.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1334793/eriksen-stalls-ajax-deal?cc=5739#

Eriksen: "I think for everyone who wants to get to the highest level, you have to be in the Premier League, of course.

Eriksen last year: "Money has never been a motivation. I have chosen football before that every time and I still do that."

Plus reliable Ajax twitter account say he has been in talks with us.

Excited yet?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1334793/eriksen-stalls-ajax-deal?cc=5739#

Eriksen: "I think for everyone who wants to get to the highest level' date=' you have to be in the Premier League, of course.

Eriksen last year: "Money has never been a motivation. I have chosen football before that every time and I still do that."

Excited yet?[/quote']

Can't see Eriksen happening at all after us just getting Coutinho.

In the reports i have read and heard in locale media, he is signing because he has been reassured that Ter Stegen and Gary Hooper are joining Liverpool in the summer, in a total sum of 30m.

I think if these 3 joined LFC, they may be league champions 2013-2014 era!!! The sleeping giant is on the rise.

To be honest, I wouldnt be that fussed about us getting eriksen. He has ability but he is quite lightweight so im not sure he would adapt. Plus he isnt defensive so it would mean Gerrard would have to play as a DM, therefore relinquishing the freedom he has had from Henderson helping out defensively. Saying that, it wouldnt be the worse signing in the world as he is a good player.

In the reports i have read and heard in locale media' date=' he is signing because he has been reassured that Ter Stegen and Gary Hooper are joining Liverpool in the summer, in a total sum of 30m.

I think if these 3 joined LFC, they may be league champions 2013-2014 era!!! The sleeping giant is on the rise.[/quote']

il ask you again..

POST THE LINKS

Excited yet?

Nah, we always lost our target in last minute deal. So, I would not be excited just yet. Plus it is still too early to speculate, January windows just shut it's door.

From what I've read and saw Liverpool will have a 1 billion budget in the summer.Seems like you're going to activate Messi's release clause and I've saw that he said he always wanted to play for a club like Liverpool.Ronaldo said that Liverpool is the only one who can affrod him at the moment so he'll probably join you aswell with Casillias to follow as he isnt anymore on the Mourinho plans.Fabio Coentrao will make the 3 to join from Real as Marcelo is there and he's in a conflict with Mou. I have read that Ibra wants to try the PL life and he's a Liverpool fan since he was a kid.Don't have time to write about all your targets in the summer as you can buy a lot with 1 billion.I will simply write how your XI should look:

Casillias

Johnson-Godin-Agger-Coentrao

Schurrle-Jovetic-Steve G-Ronaldo

Messi-Ibra

Simply amazing.

From what I've read and saw Liverpool will have a 1 billion budget in the summer.Seems like you're going to activate Messi's release clause and I've saw that he said he always wanted to play for a club like Liverpool.Ronaldo said that Liverpool is the only one who can affrod him at the moment so he'll probably join you aswell with Casillias to follow as he isnt anymore on the Mourinho plans.Fabio Coentrao will make the 3 to join from Real as Marcelo is there and he's in a conflict with Mou. I have read that Ibra wants to try the PL life and he's a Liverpool fan since he was a kid.Don't have time to write about all your targets in the summer as you can buy a lot with 1 billion.I will simply write how your XI should look:

Casillias

Johnson-Godin-Agger-Coentrao

Schurrle-Jovetic-Steve G-Ronaldo

Messi-Ibra

Simply amazing.

1 billion budget and you keep Johnson ?

:D