ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Foster is having a blinder here' date=' what a save that was.[/quote']

Gerrard opened his body too much - too predictable. Foster made good reach and instincts!!

Finally, we see if Coutinho can play in a big, fast league like EPL!!

Gerrard opened his body too much - too predictable. Foster made good reach and instincts!!

Finally' date=' we see if Coutinho can play in a big, fast league like EPL!![/quote']

I am keen to see what kind of player Coutinho is, only ever seen him play when he was on loan at Espanyol.

Also why is Mulumbu only 88 rated!!

WHAT A FINISH MULUMBU IS BRILLIANT - JAMESY MORRISON SHOULD BE PLAYING for a team like BVB or Schalke what a player!!!

0-1 thoroughly deserved!!

Liverpool are pathetic!!

They must sell deadwoods like Agger and Skrtel and buy Martins Indi and maybe even Benedict Howedes!!!

Liverpool won't even finish 7th they are so poor at the back!!!

Also why is Mulumbu only 88 rated!!

WHAT A FINISH MULUMBU IS BRILLIANT - JAMESY MORRISON SHOULD BE PLAYING for a team like BVB or Schalke what a player!!!

0-1 thoroughly deserved!!

Liverpool are pathetic!!

They must sell deadwoods like Agger and Skrtel and buy Martins Indi and maybe even Benedict Howedes!!!

Liverpool won't even finish 7th they are so poor at the back!!!

Mulumbu never scored, it was saved. Pretty awkward for you...

Mulumbu never scored' date=' it was saved. Pretty awkward for you...[/quote']

I know, but he is one of the best CDM's in the EPL!! He has driven WBA to success tonight!!

Mulumbu and Morrison should both be 90 rated, it's unbeleivable how they are so low!!!

Liverpool keep buying players like Coutinho and Borini, who have no fighting spirit in them!!! Liverpool are starting to purchase small, lightweight tippy tappy players, and they will only head downhill from here on in.

Marco Van Baasten for the next Liverpool job. Who's with me comrades? B)

Nice Enrique, give it away for god knows how many times then just jog back like you have no care in the world, absolutely terrible he has played tonight and we would have been better playing with 10 men.

Mulumbu - Jamesy Morrison and Lukuku WHAT A FRONT 3!!!

I like all 3 players so very much all should be 90 rated on SM!! They are so direct all could get in a top 4 Der Bundesliga team!!! Relentless and direct players so so good!!

Brendan Rodgers needs to stop buying lightweight players, or it could be the end of him!!!

I know' date=' but he is one of the best CDM's in the EPL!! He has driven WBA to success tonight!!

Mulumbu and Morrison should both be 90 rated, it's unbeleivable how they are so low!!!

Liverpool keep buying players like Coutinho and Borini, who have no fighting spirit in them!!! Liverpool are starting to purchase small, lightweight tippy tappy players, and they will only head downhill from here on in.

Marco Van Baasten for the next Liverpool job. Who's with me comrades? B)[/quote']

If you have an off button, use it.