ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I commented to someone on Twitter the other day that the best players admit their mistakes and know when they've played badly' date=' and the others will just make excuses.

Seems like a good case for that here.

Shelvey seems like a decent player to me, but sometimes just doesn't look mobile or agile enough to compliment his skill.[/quote']

He also has a head like mouldy cheese! Most bald people have heads all one colour (Reina, Skrtel, Enrique) however Shelvey's is all patchy.

He also has a head like mouldy cheese! Most bald people have heads all one colour (Reina' date=' Skrtel, Enrique) however Shelvey's is all patchy.[/quote']Haha, strange comment!

I think he has some sort of skin condition, which is the reason he looks so pale sometimes too.

He also has a head like mouldy cheese! Most bald people have heads all one colour (Reina' date=' Skrtel, Enrique) however Shelvey's is all patchy.[/quote']

Wow, harsh! not his fault he's got Alepecia haha! (dont know how to spell it)

Anyway, has everyone voted for their 10 PLayers that shook the kop on the LFC website?? I went for Gerrard, Dalglish, Suarez, Alonso, Hansen, Keegan, Torres, Carragher, Rush and Barnes.

Wow' date=' harsh! not his fault he's got Alepecia haha! (dont know how to spell it)

Anyway, has everyone voted for their 10 PLayers that shook the kop on the LFC website?? I went for Gerrard, Dalglish, Suarez, Alonso, Hansen, Keegan, Torres, Carragher, Rush and Barnes.[/quote']

You learn something new every day. Thought he had it shaved. I'll take it back, but he's still an idiot for criticising Liverpool fans who rightly criticised his lacklustre performance.

Wow' date=' harsh! not his fault he's got Alepecia haha! (dont know how to spell it)

Anyway, has everyone voted for their 10 PLayers that shook the kop on the LFC website?? I went for Gerrard, Dalglish, Suarez, Alonso, Hansen, Keegan, Torres, Carragher, Rush and Barnes.[/quote']No, i wanted to vote for Litmanen but i couldn't.

Starting lineup: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Suarez.

Liverpool subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.

That's an interesting lineup. Firstly because it's almost our strongest lineup so it tells (if it wasn't know already) that we're in this competition to win it. And secondly because of the shape of the team. It doesn't look like it's going to be similar to WBA, Norwich, Man C where we had only one winger (Downing) and the other flank open for our full-back to provide the width while Henderson supported him from a more central position. Now we have 2 wingers, Sterling & Downing so it would appear that Henderson is going to play behind Suarez.

Starting lineup: Reina' date=' Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Suarez.

Liverpool subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.

That's an interesting lineup. Firstly because it's almost our strongest lineup so it tells (if it wasn't know already) that we're in this competition to win it. And secondly because of the shape of the team. It doesn't look like it's going to be similar to WBA, Norwich, Man C where we had only one winger (Downing) and the other flank open for our full-back to provide the width while Henderson supported him from a more central position. Now we have 2 wingers, Sterling & Downing so it would appear that Henderson is going to play behind Suarez.[/quote']

2 black players in the starting 11....

Good to see us playing a strong side, would like us to go far in this competition. Hopefully Suso can get a few minutes later on, he's usually pretty good when he comes on as a sub. Im happy Borini isnt playing, he is so bad

2 black players in the starting 11....

Good to see us playing a strong side' date=' would like us to go far in this competition. Hopefully Suso can get a few minutes later on, he's usually pretty good when he comes on as a sub. Im happy Borini isnt playing, he is so bad[/quote']So have they i think.

I thought this would be a game for Borini to be honest. Would like to see him playing where Sturridge has been to see if he can get a decent game under his belt.

We're giving the ball away far too often, that's 7-8 times already, primarily from Joe Allen.. Two great chances for Suarez, both of which he should probably have scored, we're looking a little sloppy here.