ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I wouldnt say we are favourites' date=' especially given the first team played out in Russia and all the travelling etc...

Will have a guess at today's line-up.

Reina

Johnson

Skrtel

Agger

Enrique

Lucas

Gerrard

Coutinho

Downing

Suarez

Sturridge

Think Carra may be given a rest and wouldn't be surprised if Wisdom played instead of Enrique. Think Coutinho is nailed on to start today and if Sturridge is fit obviously he will play.

I aint confident at all but I never am :P[/quote']

So so close.....

Though he might have been keeping Carra fresh for Thursday and with his age etc and all the travelling.

Suarez will be in the middle the number ten role...

Can't drop Carragher with the form he's in, nice to see Coutinho start in the middle it'll be interesting to see how Gerrard plays as he may have to play more defensive today with Coutinho in the hole. Praise the lord Sturridge is back (Never thought I'd say that)

Can't drop Carragher with the form he's in' date=' nice to see Coutinho start in the middle it'll be interesting to see how Gerrard plays as he may have to play more defensive today with Coutinho in the hole. Praise the lord Sturridge is back (Never thought I'd say that)[/quote']

I think Coutinho will be out wide probably left hand side with Downing on the right.

I don't think we'll have one eye on Wembley

Looks like you do.

Swans: Vorm, tiendalli, Bartley, monk ©, Davies, britton, agustien, de guzman, hernandez, lamah, shechter

If we weren't favourites before the lineups were announced we're definitely now.

Looks like you do.

Swans: Vorm' date=' tiendalli, Bartley, monk ©, Davies, britton, agustien, de guzman, hernandez, lamah, shechter

If we weren't favourites before the lineups were announced we're definitely now.[/quote']

Strange one for me....

They aint played for eight days and dont play again till the final next Sunday. Not like tiredness is or should be an issue playing once a week. Find the team selection for them very strange.

Not like we are a side who are a physical side either so no problems on that score....

Strange but knowing us we will probably lose anyhow :o

Start fast and get a couple in front hopefully, dont wanna let them settle into popping the ball around especially with the tiredness from Thursday etc a possible issue try to put the game to bed early

Strange one for me....

They aint played for eight days and dont play again till the final next Sunday. Not like tiredness is or should be an issue playing once a week. Find the team selection for them very strange.

Not like we are a side who are a physical side either so no problems on that score....

Strange but knowing us we will probably lose anyhow :o

Start fast and get a couple in front hopefully' date=' dont wanna let them settle into popping the ball around especially with the tiredness from Thursday etc a possible issue try to put the game to bed early[/quote']

It's a bit strange, but all of those players have shown that they come in and do a job. The defence might almost look second rate, but Tiendalli, Bartley and Monk have all done well when they've played. Agustien's a good footballer as well. Shechter has played well twice, but is our worst player and Lamah hasn't had any time to make an impact so far.

The focus is very much on next Sunday I guess, which is a bit of a shame but I suppose we don't want to take any risks and hopefully it'll pay off next week.

A lot less confident about today now, hoping for a point but Liverpool really should win this now.

This is the best i've seen us so far this season' date=' utter domination need another goal though.[/quote']

Lets be fair Swansea have been abject......

How we are not 4 or 5 up is unbelievable it has been complete and utter domination.

All set up for a 1-1 knowing us :o:o

Hope we get a second goal early while it's 1-0 it only takes one moment/one mistake.

The game should have been all over by now though.