Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Not gonna happens. Too extreme' date=' and too expose. Someone need to be bench if we do sign Aspas.[/quote']

Spot on IMO, especially when you consider that one of your deeper midfielders won't be particularly defensive as you only have Lucas in that role.

Daniel Sturridge injured' date=' looked like he needed the stretcher, holding his knee, hope it's nothing serious.[/quote']

Will be interesting to see when he got injured as apart from doing well to win a corner he has been non-existent to be honest. Real shame as I am a fan of his.

He got the assist as well' date=' he's just not had much service.[/quote']

That's true. But then again neither has Shane Long but he is putting himself about a lot more & I heard his name a lot more than Sturridge.

Either way I hope it's not too serious.

Oh dear.........

Latest quotes from Suarez.....Confirmed and my confidence in him being here next season is looking more ill-judged by the minute :(:(

Potentially then could be losing

Carra, Suarez, Reina and replaced with Toure, Aspas, ????(Begovic) :o:(:o:(

Oh dear......

Oh dear.........

Latest quotes from Suarez.....Confirmed and my confidence in him being here next season is looking more ill-judged by the minute :(:(

Carra' date=' Suarez, Reina and replaced with Toure, Aspas, ????(Begovic) :o:(:o:(

Oh dear......[/quote']

Yeah read the quote, very disappointing to hear, but the treatment he's got off the media has been absolutely disgusting.

Oh dear.........

Carra' date=' Suarez, Reina and replaced with Toure, Aspas, ????(Begovic) :o:(:o:(

Oh dear......[/quote']

I'd be surprised to see him in the Premier League next season

I've worked hard since childhood to get where I am and I keep getting constant criticism from the English press. It makes me tired. Liverpool want me to stay, but do not know what will happen,' he said.

He added: 'It would be difficult to say 'no' to Real Madrid.'

Suarez said the Reds had treated him well and he had 'only words of thanks for the fans'.

He added: 'So far I have not received any official offer from Madrid.'

Yeah read the quote' date=' very disappointing to hear, but the treatment he's got off the media has been absolutely disgusting.[/quote']
I'd be surprised to see him in the Premier League next season

He cant leave, dont wanna bring a grown man to tears :o:(:o:(

He cant leave' date=' dont wanna bring a grown man to tears :o:(:o:([/quote']

It'd be a huge blow to us, we'd need a marquee signing or it'll be another season of mediocrity and I don't think anyones capable of replacing Suarez and I don't think anyone close to his level is available, or willing to join Liverpool.

It'd be a huge blow to us' date=' we'd need a marquee signing or it'll be another season of mediocrity and I don't think anyones capable of replacing Suarez and I don't think anyone close to his level is available, or willing to join Liverpool.[/quote']

I agree with all of that would be absolutely devestating blow and would set us back not one or two steps but five or six.....

In our position we simply cant get anybody near the level Suarez is and if Aspas is the replacement......of course this is all hypothetical till it actually happens (or dont)

Suarez out...Aspas in.....

I might just have to find a bridge......

I agree with all of that would be absolutely devestating blow and would set us back not one or two steps but five or six.....

In our position we simply cant get anybody near the level Suarez is and if Aspas is the replacement......of course this is all hypothetical till it actually happens (or dont)

Suarez out...Aspas in.....

I might just have to find a bridge......

I'd recommend Stamford Bridge - become a blue! :P

I for one hope he stays' date=' not only because I detest Madrid but he's a joy to watch, the league needs more players of his calibre.[/quote']

Well obviously I would agree, but if Suarez goes and Bale goes how many genuine world-class talents are there in the Premier League???

Could probably count them on one hand.

Ive updated my Custom User Title....make sure you read it Luis :)

Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Calm down mates... In Spain just a few people talks about Luis Suárez joining Real Madrid. Real Madrid wants Bale and after that they'll try to sign a striker but Cavani is preferred over him.

Maybe Luis Suárez is heading to another place...

Wont be the end of the world if suarez left, yes the press has been all over him and you can understand why hes so upset, but thats how its like in this country, doesnt exactly help himself either. As long as we get a good price for him 40M+(and dont end up spending half the fee bringing in another carroll :o), bring in a few good replacements with players happy to be at the club, it wont be so bad.

The club has to move forward, its quite clear his mind is elsewhere.

Aspas looks a decent signing, looks like a player who'll find the net, hopefully.

Re: Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Calm down mates... In Spain just a few people talks about Luis Suárez joining Real Madrid. Real Madrid wants Bale and after that they'll try to sign a striker but Cavani is preferred over him.

Maybe Luis Suárez is heading to another place...

Not kind of consolation we want to hear. :P

Waiting for Liverpool pr team to come out and say that he was miss understood and that he really loves England and wants to stay for life :P

Looks like I might win that bet in work after all.

Shame he might go...the league not be as fun next year :(

What makes people think Aspas is here to replace Suarez. The club is not that stupid. Aspas is going to be there to help increase the fire power up front, regardless of Suarez staying or going. If we sell Suarez, we'll certainly have the money to buy some decent players in replacement. Having said that I hope he stays:o

Waiting for Liverpool pr team to come out and say that he was miss understood and that he really loves England and wants to stay for life :P

Dont think hes once ever said he loves England, why would he? or really anybody for that matter the place is becoming a joke for many reasons.

Hes always stated he just loves LFC and especially the fans, and he said that again in this interview.

Balague's hinting at news of another signing for you guys which he'll disclose tomorrow. Says he's as excited by this one as he was Aspas and is a clever, potentially good buy.

I don't normally listen to him as I think he's a peddler of rumour but he looks like he was right with Aspas.