Arsenal GC 80 The Future is Here "Keep faith"

Re: Arsenal GC 80 The Future is Here "Keep faith"

Romelu-Lukaku-001-1.jpg

Arsenal sign Ronaldo

ronaldo.jpg

After a long 3 months of negotiation with Manchester united Ronaldo finally agree to move to Arsenal. the deal was reported with 150 million in total but arsenal denied it but however it cost arsenal 3 players with van persie and marchisio and isco all going to Manchester united. some Arsenal fans are not happy about this moved and have pointed fingers at Bienfait for making the deal happen but however majority of fans are happy to see ronaldo in arsenal shirt. ronaldo will play is first game this week agaisnt arsenal biggest rival spurs

Messi and Ronaldo to Play together

MessivRonaldo.jpg

Messi and ronaldo will play this season together to help arsenal win the third league trophy but can they play together? we ask the arsenal manager Bienfait Raven

I am happy we got Ronaldo in the team is a massive player and I know he will do well for us to answer your question it a yes I believe this players are profesional and will play together and help us achieve our objective this season
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arsenal Gold Championship 80 Match Report/News "Keep faith" Arsenal transfer News Mesut OZIL complete is move to Arsenal Intervieux with Ozil about is move to Arsenal Claudio MARCHISIO Comple

Re: Arsenal GC 80 The Future is Here "Keep faith" Arsenal transfer News Arsenal sign Lionel Messi Messi is a gunner Arsenal today have comfirm the signing of the 2 times world best playe

Re: Arsenal Gold championships 80 Latest News " Keep faith" SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 1 INTER 2 - 2 Arsenal T.ROSICKY 1 A.MANCINI 14 W.GALLAS 49 A.MANCINI 52 gallas celebrate is goal

Romelu-Lukaku-001-1.jpg

Stadium: Emirates Stadium (60,361)

Turn 3

326_front_small.pngArsenal 3-0 Spurs 266_front_small.png

K.BOATENG 3

I.MUNIAIN 46

T.WALCOTT 81

IKer Munian show

category_image_update_6d514ca04674a81f_1347886602_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Game kick off with many arsenal fans looking forward to see the deadliest partnership in the world with both messi and ronaldo starting upfront.The game began at a relatively tepid tempo, with Spurs not afraid to push men forward and attack. Typically, Arsenal countered with intent and in the 3rd minute they took the lead. LANDREAU did well to stop Walcott's header from finding the back of the net, but there was nothing he could do as Boeteng lashed in the rebound from inside the six-yard box. .half time dissapointed debut for ronaldo so far. second half kicks off The onslaught continued the hosts to double their lead. Again, LANDREAU saved the initial effort, but Iker munian fired home at the second time of asking Arsenal continue to pressure Spurs but got caught on the 72 mins PAVLYUCHENKO makes a yard of space and puts a cross into the box. KHEDIRA takes a touch and fires a shot for the top corner.but Neuer gets a hand to it and pushes the ball clear of the goal. the games was final over for spurs on the 81 mins MESSI holds up the ball well and plays it out wide. WALCOTT dribbles into the box and tries to slot the ball in at the near post. LANDREAU can't react in time and the ball ends up in the back of the net. final score 3-0.

Injury News

Kevin-Prince-Boateng--007.jpg

Boeteng will be out for 2 weeks with a shin injury

• 6 months later...

Romelu-Lukaku-001-1.jpg

Neymar is Back at Arsenal

neymar_0.jpg

Arsenal comfirm the signing of silva neymar

This was only the matter of time before Arsenal sign silva Neymar back after spending 5 season with Manchester City and winning no trophy. Arsenal knew it was time to make a move for young star. Neymar move to arsenal back in 2009 for 9 million. after having pretty awful two season on loan he found it difficult to make it to the starting XI and he was sold with nasri in return to get messi in one the best deal done by the manager Bienfait raven but the arsenal boss told the fans that he didn't want to sell the player but he also had no choice, he said " Having a player like messi in your team it dream for any managers" but Now it all sorted Manchester City and Arsenal had deal agreed which will see Pato and nkoulou both going to City in return for Neymar. He will sign 4 year contract with 49k per week.

Arsenal Manager had this to say about neymar moving back to Arsenal

he is a top class player and a world class talent to have in the squad. we try many times to get him back but city didn't want to sell but after a hard and a long negotiation we came to an agreement which both parties are happy with. Neymar will play a big part this season has he is a much better player now

Neymar Back In Training for the champions league game

Neymar-Cover-2.png

After training Neymar had this to say

I love this club and when I left it was the worst day of my life I thank Manchester City for developing me to a better player, it was a hard 5 season at city the only positive is I won top scorer in the league but I couldn't lift a single trophy with them. even when I left Arsenal always keep an eye or even watch couple of the games. I am so happy to be back hopefully we win the premier league title and Champions league, with players like Wilshere, Ronaldo, Messi, Sakho any thing is possible looking forward in working with them