GC Teams Coming Free In The Morning.

Guest Phill

Re: GC Teams Coming Free In The Morning.

You don't ask. People tell you on here...

Except they dont ;)

I was online when teams were coming available 2 nights ago so thought i'd have a look and see what teams (if any) were coming available. Well the following clubs are the ones i managed to see:

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Sevilla

Villarreal

Juventus (x2)

Roma

Fiorentina

Bordeaux (x2)

Lyon

As well as several "lesser" clubs like Benfica, Werder Bremen Marseille etc.

And no doubt i missed a ton of others which came and went before i could see them.

Anyways best bet would be just to check for yourself rather than relying on other people to post as just because there are no posts on here it doesnt mean there arent several good clubs coming free for you to take.

Except they dont ;)

I was online when teams were coming available 2 nights ago so thought i'd have a look and see what teams (if any) were coming available. Well the following clubs are the ones i managed to see:

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Sevilla

Villarreal

Juventus (x2)

Roma

Fiorentina

Bordeaux (x2)

Lyon

As well as several "lesser" clubs like Benfica' date=' Werder Bremen Marseille etc.

And no doubt i missed a ton of others which came and went before i could see them.

Anyways best bet would be just to check for yourself rather than relying on other people to post as just because there are no posts on here it doesnt mean there arent several good clubs coming free for you to take.[/quote']

is that are coming free or have been free?

• 2 weeks later...

Gold 111:

Tottenham Hotspurs & Chelsea were quit a few hours ago. The jobs are on offer but is it right to think that managers get just 24 hours to respond..? If so... Then would the clubs become available tomorrow morning? Not really sure how it works (Whether it's tomorrow morning or the day after) but keep an eye out for these two clubs. Both clubs have original players bar a few exceptions.

I'll keep people posted on whether the jobs have been taken or not :)

Gold 111:

Tottenham Hotspurs & Chelsea were quit a few hours ago. The jobs are on offer but is it right to think that managers get just 24 hours to respond..? If so... Then would the clubs become available tomorrow morning? Not really sure how it works (Whether it's tomorrow morning or the day after) but keep an eye out for these two clubs. Both clubs have original players bar a few exceptions.

I'll keep people posted on whether the jobs have been taken or not :)

No if they don't get taken it'll be Saturday Morning, because it is 48 hours to respond and then the teams come free the morning after. ;)

No if they don't get taken it'll be Saturday Morning' date=' because it is 48 hours to respond and then the teams come free the morning after. ;)[/quote']

Aah Cheers for clearing it up mate. Still one to keep an eye out for :D

Guest Higgy

Inter is about to be available in GC79 pretty much an untouched squad

Got them, cheers for that, my biggest side in a GC :)

Anyone know any decent teams coming free in the morning?

Seriously lad, if there is any teams coming free you will know from here, no need to spam the thread up every day asking if any teams are coming free

Either that or get up at 5am and check :)

Guest Higgy

Seriously lad' date=' if there is any teams coming free you will know from here, no need to spam the thread up every day asking if any teams are coming free

Either that or get up at 5am and check :)[/quote']

Well Kazzer answered your point perfectly right here:

Except they dont

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Sevilla

Villarreal

Juventus (x2)

Roma

Fiorentina

Bordeaux (x2)

Lyon

As well as several "lesser" clubs like Benfica, Werder Bremen Marseille etc.

Anyways best bet would be just to check for yourself rather than relying on other people to post as just because there are no posts on here it doesnt mean there arent several good clubs coming free for you to take.