EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Dustin Caleb is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Southampton.

Sunderland manager McEvoy 2k10 has decided to part company with the club after 11 games in charge.

mattuie beckett has resigned as the manager of Brighton and Hove Albion .

Bit disappointed with the triple quit:mad: but still glad with the current crop of managers going well. forumer numbers are now down to 17

Thought of having a little youth competition on the side. My aim is 8 teams in 2 groups. The top two play in the semi's and then a final. Like all SM youth tourny's it will be played via friendlies which the draw and fixture list made up randomly by me. Please register your interest. also state your club and amount of available youth squad players you have.

1. KopStar- Manchester City- 21 players (14 youth squad and 7 in senior squad)

Thought of having a little youth competition on the side. My aim is 8 teams in 2 groups. The top two play in the semi's and then a final. Like all SM youth tourny's it will be played via friendlies which the draw and fixture list made up randomly by me. Please register your interest. also state your club and amount of available youth squad players you have.

Count me in mate.

Derby County. 30 players (28 youth, 2 in senior)

Don't have enough youth players this time round.

Maybe next time.

Yer mate that's fine if you don't have enough. I'll give u some time to stock up on the youth.

so far:

2. Biscuit- Derby County. 30 players (28 youth, 2 in senior)

3. Lenny59- Barnsley

At the moment anyone under 21 can play. When we get up to 6-8 we'll discuss finer details.

Good match their between you and I today Kopstar.

Yer it was indeed. If only Milito didn't score so late. Ronaldinho scored his 7 goal of the season and Derdiyok took advantage of a rare start to get his name on the score sheet. The draw cuts my lead to 3 points.

RICHARDSON APPOINTED SOUTHAMPTON BOSS

In a sensational turn of events, fiery Scotsman Darren Richardson has taken over as manager with immediate effect at St Mary's. Southampton have confirmed the appointment on a 3 year deal.

I am delighted to take over at Southampton. This is a massive club that wants to be back in the top flight and I aim to get them there over the course of the next three years. It will be no easy task as there are some good sides in this division but all the ingredients are here to make a good team. We have players of the class of Sergio Busquets at the football club and we need some more of his quality and we have a reasonable amount of money to do so with. I will be looking through the squad and doing some wheeling and dealing to bring some fresh blood into the squad and liven things up a bit.

Rumour has it that Richardson had his first bit of business to attend to within moments of taking the job - rejecting an offer for Sergio Busquets that he described as 'laughable'.

And this is the same person that scoffs and ridicules me about a couple of my bids...lol

Well i offered Stankovic as a 'get negotiations started bid' which was rejected rather then what I was hoping- a counter offer.

You started looking for youths yet?

Interesting bit of news that the European competitions have been added to standard game worlds. All be it that you still need to be a gold member to actually pick and manage your team in the competition ala international squads. Also same as International squads your players fitness and morale will not be affected by the European games.

If your not a gold member and you finish top 4 for example, you still qualify r SM version of Champions League, you just can't manage the team, but you'll still benefit from gete receipts and sponsorship etc.

Should add some spice for the cup competitions and trying to finish in the top 5.

so far:

2. Biscuit- Derby County. 30 players (28 youth, 2 in senior)

3. Lenny59- Barnsley

4. Leedsfan93- Everton

5. bibi- West Ham

6. MAYBE- adenewton

7. Szosser10- Stoke

8. Killaroo- Blackburn

Depending on whether adenewton is in or not, then theres only one spot left