EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

thats actually very good for a first sig. however try resizing it to the same size as my sig- itll look better a bit bigger :D

Yeah, I noticed that...I have tried a few times to get it bigger...will try again today when I get home..thats if my match with Arsenal goes well..I may be to chittan to do anything..

Haha i know that now cieran.. anyways i just want to say i secretly admire Kroitzz ' date=' he's just a legend and i love him our rivalry is nothing but love and in all honesty he is 100 miles better than me at this game and i just hope i can become an amazing manager like him. :)[/quote']

^^ lol... i bet knowone has seen some stuff you have written about him lol , no rivalry at all. The 2 Aussies love each other.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

GRIMSBY TOWN 2-0 LINCOLN CITY

After 19 games in charge of the strongest club in the 2933 set up,

:D, Grimsby Town finally climb from the bottom of Division Four.

When I was asked to join this set up and take up this challenge, I thought it would be a breeze, but with a top rated player of 80 and a squad of just 23 relics and no cash, this has by far been one of the toughest jobs I have taken on.

:P

So, as Grimsby Town depart the bottom of the league, (where they have occupied for the majority of the five seasons of this Set Up) to the dizzy heights of Third from bottom, I feel it's time to break out the bubbly and celebrate this auspicious occasion. ONWARD and upward and dare I say it......look out Arsenal, your reign is about to end!!!!!

:eek::D