EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

New Rotherham manager speaking :) Looking forward to being in an active league. Rotherham stands just 6 points shy of a playoff spot with plenty of games left to go. Expect big changes at the Valley' date=' and expect plenty of players to go on the transfer and loan list within the next few days. I am open to any inquirey about any player, so just send it my way, Pat G'Les'P[/quote']

Welcome m8 hope you enjoy the league

The mighty Leeds overcame defensively astute Doncaster in penalties!!

After being behind for 88 minutes, in the dying seconds Steven Pienaar equalised and took it into penalties!!

Thought all was lost but Stevie P brought us back from the grave!!!

Now we face defending champs Liverpool in the Semis!! while Leicester take on Middlesborough.

Its the battle of Div 1 vs Div 2. who will come out on top in the english cup? anything can happen.

On a side note, Leeds welcome Kim Kallstrom and Anthony Reverellie to the team.

While we are desperate for a win against Burnley in the league

Welcome Draga

bid(Shrewesbury) for a player - but thats all my cash. so either reject or accept' date=' no point negotiating(Shrewesbury)[/quote']

**** sorry, didnt see this post before i negotiated.

i think i may get a little better for external. need all the money i can get at the moment.

New Rotherham manager speaking :) Looking forward to being in an active league. Rotherham stands just 6 points shy of a playoff spot with plenty of games left to go. Expect big changes at the Valley' date=' and expect plenty of players to go on the transfer and loan list within the next few days. I am open to any inquirey about any player, so just send it my way, Pat G'Les'P[/quote']

Welcome mate. Hopefully you will actually be active and not like many other forumers in the setup who are active for the first few games and then disappear without a trace. Good luck

Also

Angelina-Klaudia Ceccarelli has parted company with Crystal Palace after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Well a little update on the recent transfer dealings. I had around £15m brought in due to riser sales etc and had a choice to buy 1/2 good first team players (maybe even Fellaini lol:p) for the here and now and challenge for promotion, however that seems to be a hard task atm so I instead plunged it all back into the system by investing in over 40 new risers from the 4 leagues to be reviewed which should, in theory, mean I'll be able to properly challenge next season. :)

Well a little update on the recent transfer dealings. I had around £15m brought in due to riser sales etc and had a choice to buy 1/2 good first team players (maybe even Fellaini lol:p) for the here and now and challenge for promotion' date=' however that seems to be a hard task atm so I instead plunged it all back into the system by investing in over 40 new risers from the 4 leagues to be reviewed which should, in theory, mean I'll be able to properly challenge next season. :)[/quote']

Dammit! If only I had £16m to outbid you for Fellaini. Oh well, seems that I miss out again. :rolleyes:

Well a little update on the recent transfer dealings. I had around £15m brought in due to riser sales etc and had a choice to buy 1/2 good first team players (maybe even Fellaini lol:p) for the here and now and challenge for promotion' date=' however that seems to be a hard task atm so I instead plunged it all back into the system by investing in over 40 new risers from the 4 leagues to be reviewed which should, in theory, mean I'll be able to properly challenge next season. :)[/quote']

That's patience for you.......I think sometimes its easy to go for broke and buy some big rated players......In ten weeks you will now have loads more money.........then you can go for it........Very wise Carl

That's patience for you.......I think sometimes its easy to go for broke and buy some big rated players......In ten weeks you will now have loads more money.........then you can go for it........Very wise Carl

Yh it's all about playing the long-game, it also helps that virtually no-one competed with me for them but I'm not complaining. ;)