EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Record back to back wins for first time in a while by utterly destroying Oldham 6-1 away from home, although Diawara now out for 3 weeks just as Rolando comes back from injury lol:p. Still 6 points off 6th thanks to Coventry after they win 4-2, but like I said earlier, this season for me, is just about consolidation and any promotion will be just a bonus. ;)

Gillingham draw 2-2 at Carlisle United

Very happy with that result considering the gulf in quality :)

Yeah, well played. Phew, I came periously close to losing my first league game given that I was 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go (and 2-1 down ith 2 minutes to go!). That'll teach me to fiddle with tactics, still I know not what to do now...

Record back to back wins for first time in a while by utterly destroying Oldham 6-1 away from home' date=' although Diawara now out for 3 weeks just as Rolando comes back from injury lol:p. Still 6 points off 6th thanks to Coventry after they win 4-2, but like I said earlier, this season for me, is just about consolidation and any promotion will be just a bonus. ;)[/quote']

We have 16 games left in the season and you're two spots out of the playoffs...how can you say this season is just about consolidation? Stop trying to set low expectations for your team and give yourself a challenge! :P

Also, Swansea go five points clear, and Dempsey, Doumbia, and Trezeguet have decided to keep things interesting among themselves by competing to see who will be the top scorer by the end of the season. Dempsey started the day tied with other strikers for 3rd, but after the four goals he scored today v Southend United, he moves up to 1st, followed by Doumbia and Trezeguet tied for 2nd. :D

We have 16 games left in the season and you're two spots out of the playoffs...how can you say this season is just about consolidation? Stop trying to set low expectations for your team and give yourself a challenge! :P

Well tbh it all goes back to two results early in the season, one in particular where I somehow lost at home to this same Oldham side I destroyed today 6-1 when they had a man sent off and an injury, and I had more possession:rolleyes:. Yes it's sour grapes but I just feel I'm cursed lol:p

Of course I'm not gonna try and actively lose games (I'm not that sad:o) but I won't be overly disappointed if I fail to reach the play-offs as for me it's all long term and I don't plan quitting any time soon especially as this was my original Active EC I joined so feel very commited.

Guest Scout Maker

Luton Town 1 - 0 Northampton Town! :)

About bloomin time! Jeremy Pied with the goal.

BUT, this is just great....

Zardin Roberto who's got me 13 goals in 12 games, has suffered a twisted ankle and is out for six weeks...I might aswell just send him back to Derby.

I'm still 3 points ahead of 3rd place Walsall but 9 points behind League leaders Carlisle.

Also, if anyone has any 82+ players available for loan, PM me please. :)

Rotherham 4-3 Chesterfield

1 game, 1 win, 3 points, and now just 5 points shy of a playoff spot :)

Next match is against Walsal who, quality wise, should destroy us, but I'm expecting a good match. We've won 4 straight and are undefeated in our last 5, and though I've only been manager for 3 days, I'll happily take credit for all this success... big changes taking place at Rotherham!

Guest Villa888

Guess taking the bottom of the table team to a play-off team might be out of reach. :(

Ah well, I'll just win Division 4 next season. ;)

Leeds lost to Burnley 1-0 at Turf Moor and lost Steven Pienaar for 10 weeks' date=' I've never seen an injury so long!!!

Struggling for form in league and desperate for a win, now facing in form Crystal Palace!![/quote']

hate to brag but I've seen 12 weeks