EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

This is an embarrisment and a great shame in my opinion. I really did had a feeling for this setup, but time got the better of me. So much, i didnt even know I was so inactive on this setup.

Sorry for letting you all down, and dont get me wrong - Lincoln are on the up now with a new manager! B)

Simon Tomaszewski has become the new Lincoln City manager.

Welcome to a top manager from the gold championships.

Welcome mate. Great to have someone of your quality joining so many of the other quality managers in the setup.

Also noticed, if I'm not mistaken that 58 forumers is close to an all time high for the setup.

This is an embarrisment and a great shame in my opinion. I really did had a feeling for this setup' date=' but time got the better of me. So much, i didnt even know I was so inactive on this setup.

Sorry for letting you all down, and dont get me wrong - Lincoln are on the up now with a new manager! B)[/quote']

Nah, it's okay ;) I might get murdered by some people on here, but it i just a game :P

Hey' date=' some may remember me.. But im now the Northampton boss. Im gonna try and get a better team if they come free though :)[/quote']

Hey Jonny :) I was wondering what happened to you. Get in Div 1, to make it interesting yeah? Haha

Hey.. Glad someone remembered..! Yeah' date=' im back now.. and routed to the bottom of div 4 :|[/quote']

Haha I haven't been overly active either, except for on holidays.

I'm near the bottom of Division 1 :( I might be able to loan a couple of players to you so you can be a bit more competitive if you wish :)

Decent player' date=' few games would be better. I have a few signings coming in and I just need ones to cover positions.:)[/quote']

Okay feel free to put in bids :) I can't loan out Langerak because I am selling Neto which leaves me with only 2 GKs. Sorry!

Sold Kevin Olimpa for £4.2M to finance our final signings of the season.

The offer for Novegil HUGO MALLO of Celta Vigo from Gillingham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Emmanuel MBOLA of Atlético Madrid from Gillingham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Marc BARTRA of Barcelona from Gillingham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All three are top prospects with Hugo Mallo expected to rise in the next couple of weeks.

I was looking forward to a rise for Charley Fomen during the Ligue 2 ratings but that hasn't happened yet although SM seem to have rated his club. Hope they don't forget as god knows when they will get around to rating him again.

Sold Kevin Olimpa for £4.2M to finance our final signings of the season. All three are top prospects with Hugo Mallo expected to rise in the next couple of weeks.

I was looking forward to a rise for Charley Fomen during the Ligue 2 ratings but that hasn't happened yet although SM seem to have rated his club. Hope they don't forget as god knows when they will get around to rating him again.

Fair play on getting Bartra, one to slip through the Posh net. ;)

Guest Villa888

I'd list the rises my players will be/have been making but it would take too long lol. :P

I listed the ones that just did, not the ones that can. :P

New write up in the reports section. Got Walsal tomorrow... biting my fingernails, should be an interesting match up between a team at the top that expects a win (them) and a team mid table that needs a win to push for a playoff spot (me)