EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

New write up in the reports section. Got Walsal tomorrow... biting my fingernails' date=' should be an interesting match up between a team at the top that expects a win (them) and a team mid table that needs a win to push for a playoff spot (me)[/quote']

Hell Yeah! you go get em tiger! I loved the interview...rip their arsses by 2 goals or more...and walked off the interview...leaving the media stunned...

mmmm...good stuff pg :D

Decided to take on Crystal Palace' date=' i'll see what i can do with them, doesn't look like too bad a squad either although they are bleeding money so everyones available[/quote']

alrighty...nice...welcome Mista Rick James..an good luck with ya boys

Decided to take on Crystal Palace' date=' i'll see what i can do with them, doesn't look like too bad a squad either although they are bleeding money so everyones available[/quote']

Welcome! Hopefully you stay long and are active as div 1 and 2 really need more activity..

if a forumers gets hull we will then have 75% forumers (60/80) in the setup

Robinho to Goodison Park!

Very happy with this deal' date=' I need a good wing/fwd and I got him for peanuts + Fellaini + Neto. Not too bad a of deal for me there :)[/quote']

You finally got rid of Felly ! :D

Welcome, good luck with Palace. :)

I gets Hull city :)

And good luck with Hull. :)

its Rochdale vs Norwich in The Sunday Match of the day:)

Sounds like it's gonna be a disgusting beatdown! And Mr.Wigan, dont try and hide the score from your Division2 peers either..It's embarassing to get your snoby little Division 2 silky panies ripped off by a Division 3 club..:D

Tough game against Nottingham Forrest tonight........alot of people expecting a defeat tonight(including myself) so have decided to go for a change in tactics, something I've been wanting to try against bigger teams for a while.

I guess this is the perfect game to give it a go

Prediction 0-0 or 5-0 defeat:D

After being undefeated in 6 games in a row and with 12 points since taking over, Stefan Lucic, the manager of Swindon Town, expects a victory over Peterborough United saying:

,,We'll give our best and try to win all 3 points from this game and hopefully get away from the near-relegation zone. We are going to try some new tactics right now and I am sure they'll pay off some time soon. Best wishes to other managers.''

Just checked my wage bill and it's only 20k short of Man City's ! :eek: And that's without 80k worth out on loan. :P

The chairman of Peterborough United will not loan out this player so the bid has not been submitted.. This is for Jimenez.

Made loan offers to 2 other players, cheers for the loan of Trejo :)

The chairman of Peterborough United will not loan out this player so the bid has not been submitted.. This is for Jimenez.

Made loan offers to 2 other players' date=' cheers for the loan of Trejo :)[/quote']

Yours for season mate, enjoy. :)

EDIT : Also keep an eye out for future risers that might be usuful to you.