EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Guest Villa888

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

1-1 draw at home to the worst team in the league. Ever since Carlisle injured Prika I can't win. Now Lekic is injured....

Rotherham United 2-0 Walsal

Well, the upset I predicted in the reporting thread happened perfectly... 2 goal win :D

Most teams above me actually lost, which puts me just 3 points back (goal difference may be a problem) of a play off spot. Rotherham's finances, well still not at the level I want them to be, have seen a turn around due to attendance, merchandise, and sponsorship increases.

We want division 3!!!!

Guest Scout Maker

Luton Town 2 - 4 Leyton Orient! :(

Ruslan Kambolov and Rosa Rudnei with the goals for Luton, Zeni Husmani got sent off for Luton aswell.

Carlisle have the title wrapped up now, they are 12 points ahead of me, I stay in the automatic promotion places by one point though due to Walsall losing 2-0 to Rotherham.

Gimme an F, gimme a U, gimme a R, gimme a Y, what's that spell, what's that spell?

Tols yooz we wuz back!

Playoff's in sight and the R's move back in our rightful place - above Peterblahblah :)

Uddersfield up next and we are gonna murder thoses country a$$ emmer effers B)

"I stay in the automatic promotion places by one point though due to Walsall losing 2-0 to Rotherham."

You're welcome :D

Do me a favor and keep dropping points... I'm 14 points behind you with 15 games to go... I need some help to make that up ;)

Don't leave!!

you're not.......that.....bad.......really.....

Haha. Well thank you lol. Expect many changes to the line-up in the next game against spurs

DAVID JONES has decided to leave Chesterfield after 26 games in charge and manage Cardiff City

Chesterfield and Milton Keynes Dons are the on job offer clubs

A-League%20finals%20cup.jpg

THE 'TOILET SEAT' CUP

Just a little idea I got from EC106. Rather than going through the hassle of a youth cup, I've decided to create a new little friendly comp, nicknamed the 'Toilet Seat' Cup, based on the nickname for Hyundai A-League trophy. The other Aussies in here will get what I mean. Am looking for 6 teams to play a round robin tournament with the top two teams playing in the final.

The Rules:

- Average starting line-up must be no more than 85.

- Players rated over 95 can not feature

- After we have all the teams, each team will randomly be assigned a formation to play. These formations will be: 4-2-4, 3-2-2-2-1, 5-3-2 sweeper, 3-3-4, 5-2-3 and 4-4-1-1.

- Teams who do not obey the above rules will face a 3 point deduction (forfeit)

- 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss

A-League%20finals%20cup.jpg

THE 'TOILET SEAT' CUP

Just a little idea I got from EC106. Rather than going through the hassle of a youth cup' date=' I've decided to create a new little friendly comp, nicknamed the 'Toilet Seat' Cup, based on the nickname for Hyundai A-League trophy. The other Aussies in here will get what I mean. Am looking for 6 teams to play a round robin tournament with the top two teams playing in the final.

[center']The Rules:[/center]

- Average starting line-up must be no more than 85.

- Players rated over 95 can not feature

- After we have all the teams, each team will randomly be assigned a formation to play. These formations will be: 4-2-4, 3-2-2-2-1, 5-3-2 sweeper, 3-3-4, 5-2-3 and 4-4-1-1.

- Teams who do not obey the above rules will face a 3 point deduction (forfeit)

- 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss

It sounds great mate. I'm in :D

Lost 3-2 against liverpool :(

The "formation that never fails" has finally failed..

But they won;)

Leyton Orient see off 2nd placed Luton 4-2

But it's just that when you play AT HOME and an ATTACKING formation and get beat by a lower rated side with a formation aiming to not score and they beat you 1-0 it just sucks man.... :(

Overall though defo not my season. ;)