EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Bradford 0-3 Southampton

Good sold win with Berg making a scoring return from injury which is great. Swansea's defeat helps me close the gap to five points, hopefully now that the cup is no longer a worry for Southampton the league form can settle down a little bit. Team is good enough to go up so go up they shall :D

Guest Scout Maker

A-League%20finals%20cup.jpg

THE 'TOILET SEAT' CUP

Just a little idea I got from EC106. Rather than going through the hassle of a youth cup' date=' I've decided to create a new little friendly comp, nicknamed the 'Toilet Seat' Cup, based on the nickname for Hyundai A-League trophy. The other Aussies in here will get what I mean. Am looking for 6 teams to play a round robin tournament with the top two teams playing in the final.

[center']The Rules:[/center]

- Average starting line-up must be no more than 85.

- Players rated over 95 can not feature

- After we have all the teams, each team will randomly be assigned a formation to play. These formations will be: 4-2-4, 3-2-2-2-1, 5-3-2 sweeper, 3-3-4, 5-2-3 and 4-4-1-1.

- Teams who do not obey the above rules will face a 3 point deduction (forfeit)

- 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss

Count me in! ;)

Sorry mate you are Sgt Fury got in late. I wanted 6 teams' date=' then took it to 8 teams. I could take it to 10 but I just worked out the fixtures. Will see what I can do.[/quote']

Ill give it a go as I got player well below 90 :)

Ill give it a go as I got player well below 90 :)

With Wigan' date=' Sgt Fury and Scout Maker all wanted to get in, if we get a 4th person we can make a third group.

Just all please check the thread for it: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=73380[/url]

With this amount of interest I can now announce that the Toilet Seat Cup will become a seasonly cup which I hope to continue and hopefully it will become iconic with EC2933. Definately more prestigious than the cup and shield ;)

Guest Villa888

With Wigan' date=' Sgt Fury and Scout Maker all wanted to get in, if we get a 4th person we can make a third group.

Just all please check the thread for it: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=73380[/url]

With this amount of interest I can now announce that the Toilet Seat Cup will become a seasonly cup which I hope to continue and hopefully it will become iconic with EC2933. Definately more prestigious than the cup and shield ;)

When I win it I want a get out of debt free card, a 90+ rated player for free with wages payed for by another team and a real life trophy sent to my house made out of real gold. ;)

When I win it I want a get out of debt free card' date=' a 90+ rated player for free with wages payed for by another team and a real life trophy sent to my house made out of real gold. ;)[/quote']

Can I gat in? darnit, just read the other post..If you come up with another group ..i would like in please..

Thanks for the friendly Wigan. Thought we would try out that 3-2-2-2-1' date=' it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Dont think I will try again though. With all 90 rated fellas you could probably do some heavy damge with it though.[/quote']

I tested some of my players out too

Your team is not bad

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread - NEEDS MANAGERS NOW!

1-1 draw at home to the worst team in the league. Ever since Carlisle injured Prika I can't win. Now Lekic is injured....

I suppose we injured Lekci too did we?! :rolleyes:

Luton Town 2 - 4 Leyton Orient! :(
I'm going to make a bold statement...

Luton will go unbeaten until the end of the season in the league!

:)

Carlisle have the title wrapped up now' date=' they are 12 points ahead of me, I stay in the automatic promotion places by one point though due to Walsall losing 2-0 to Rotherham.[/quote']

A long way to go yet before we hear that fat lady, technically Carlisle can still finish bottom, 1 point behind Northampton. Still, Carlisle's 7-0 win over Bournemouth and losses by 2nd and 3rd place Luton and Walsall sure does help. :D

A-League%20finals%20cup.jpg

THE 'TOILET SEAT' CUP

Just a little idea I got from EC106. Rather than going through the hassle of a youth cup' date=' I've decided to create a new little friendly comp, nicknamed the 'Toilet Seat' Cup, based on the nickname for Hyundai A-League trophy. The other Aussies in here will get what I mean. Am looking for 6 teams to play a round robin tournament with the top two teams playing in the final.

[center']The Rules:[/center]

- Average starting line-up must be no more than 85.

- Players rated over 95 can not feature

- After we have all the teams, each team will randomly be assigned a formation to play. These formations will be: 4-2-4, 3-2-2-2-1, 5-3-2 sweeper, 3-3-4, 5-2-3 and 4-4-1-1.

- Teams who do not obey the above rules will face a 3 point deduction (forfeit)

- 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss

I'm definetly in, just PM me when the comp starts!!

Sorry m8' date=' got tied up looking after my little one, and was too late to accept

I play you next friendly date if you like[/quote']

ok then, its fine.

Kroitzz's everton in my next match. He's beat me in a friendly 1-0 beforehand but now I have Stankovic

Disappointed with the draw at Port Vale. But pleased that loan signings have gone through, seeing the arrival of a new decent goal keeper. I ahve also dubiously signed an 85 rated defender. He's short term so its for the profit.. and obviously helping out my defence..

Looking to buy an 83+ CF