EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Really sorry to Glory Days' date=' pg7772a and aamslfc for being too late. Cainhoy got the last spot in the Toilet Seat cup.. Don't be too sad- with such a big interest there will definately be one next season[/quote']

I personaly think this should be at the end of each season to make things easier

Guest Villa888

Disappointed with the draw at Port Vale. But pleased that loan signings have gone through' date=' seeing the arrival of a new decent goal keeper. I ahve also dubiously signed an 85 rated defender. He's short term so its for the profit.. and obviously helping out my defence..

Looking to buy an 83+ CF[/quote']

You and me both are disappointed with the draw. Definitely should have been a home win. ;)

Guest Villa888

Haha' date=' I guess your Vale manager? You had way more shots than me.. Im still disappointed :P[/quote']

I was actually more disappointed with the injury then the overall draw. First point in a while.

Guest Villa888

I just want to be off bottom spot. A win would bring me up a few places :D. Nxt I play 19th place Lincoln :D

Haha, don't worry, when I took on Port Vale, they were in the same position you are in, went on a winning streak, took on number 1 Carlisle, lost and have gotten 1 point in I think my last 5 since.

Not to sure Im happy with this new system of transfer. Increasing the price of a player for a trade..keeping it as listed for cash. For us lower money teams that was the way to go...trade a palyer with a little money added if needed, or two fair players for one good is the way I liked it...this kinda stinks..I cant make a move..im stuck. I almost have to advertise players like a car lot to get some cash. "hey good stable player here..30% of listed price!- Get him quick before someone else does...!- Call the Rochdale home office, or better yet come by and visit us. We will get the player to come out and kick the ball around for ya!:o

Milton Keynes Dons are available :)
Milton Keynes Dons have appointed steve flynn as the clubs new manager.

Looking at his clubs he looks like a forumer

Resigned Manager

Lincoln City manager Simon Tomaszewski has decided to part company with the club after 1 games in charge.

disappointing

Not to sure Im happy with this new system of transfer. Increasing the price of a player for a trade..keeping it as listed for cash. For us lower money teams that was the way to go...trade a palyer with a little money added if needed' date=' or two fair players for one good is the way I liked it...this kinda stinks..I cant make a move..im stuck. I almost have to advertise players like a car lot to get some cash. "hey good stable player here..30% of listed price!- Get him quick before someone else does...!- Call the Rochdale home office, or better yet come by and visit us. We will get the player to come out and kick the ball around for ya!:o[/quote']

Totally agree mate, makes us Div 3 ers jobs a whole lot harder. ;)

Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side including Fabregas, Sneijder, Silva, Messi, Ibra and Villa, Derby threw caution to the wind in the second half and scored 3 times in 15 minutes to claim the win and move into the semis.

Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side including Fabregas' date=' Sneijder, Silva, Messi, Ibra and Villa, Derby threw caution to the wind in the second half and scored 3 times in 15 minutes to claim the win and move into the semis.[/quote']

Hey Biscuit why don't you post more often

Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side including Fabregas' date=' Sneijder, Silva, Messi, Ibra and Villa, Derby threw caution to the wind in the second half and scored 3 times in 15 minutes to claim the win and move into the semis.[/quote']

Nice work there!

Walsall are working hard to on the market to strengthen their squad for the last part of the season following a string of bad results and a couple of missed chances to reach the second spot that might not come in the future. So mainly:

Transfers Out:

Ducourtioux (87)

Dudek (85)

Zehavi (84)

Matilla (84)

+few more lower rated players

Transfers In:

Ernst (89)

Cani (89)

Amorin (88)

Baruc (88)

Schevchenco (89) on the way

The only disadvantage is that i have practically NO decent reserve player, but will work on that after i'll build up a decent first 11

Awsome!

I hate Arsenal. The real one I mean.

Cancel that - I hate all of them.

Guest Villa888

Awsome!

I hate Arsenal. The real one I mean.

Cancel that - I hate all of them.

The Arsenal club in Argentina is pretty cool.

A bit overdue I know but I just wanted to say great game and unlucky to Lenny59 and his Leyton Orient boys for taking Carlisle to the wire in a pulsating quarter final Shield match.

With Carlisle down to 10-men in the 8th minute after Santa Cruz was sent off, and then effectively down to 9-men with an injury to Bonnart, the game plan went out the window. Leyton dominated possession, 61:31, and Carlisle topped the shot count, 21:5.

Still, at 1-1 after the 90 it went to pennas and Carlisle rode their luck to be the ones representing division 4 in the Shield semi-final. We face Fulham who have the likes of Malouda at their disposal. Wish us luck, I think we'll need it!

Guest Villa888

No offense to Lenny but I hope his "bad luck" continues against Port Vale. :) We need a win desperately. DESPERATELY. I'll even take an away draw.

Resigned Manager

avram Grant has decided to resign from Watford after 7 games in charge.

I bet West Ham fans really wished for that. :P