EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

Mystic Meg says "tonight Shorpe will beat Peterborough 2-1"

So in light of this' date=' I might go on the attack tonight.....if only to stop dudeskin8 complaining about defensive tactics ;)[/quote']

LOL:p, not complaining just confused how such negative tactics can succeed.

And it's all square at the top in Division 3. I'm surprised Millwall aren't higher than 13th at the moment, because they have a manager with an uncanny ability to screw over the leaders :P

That was a fantastic game. 4-4 in the end; Swansea came from behind three times, and then conceded in the final minute. If only Millwall had hung on to any of their leads...

Meanwhile, I'm chuffed at the win over Cheltenham, because those 3 pts will be crucial with Huddersfield and Southampton coming up. I was a little unsure on tactics, to be honest, but they worked. I've gotta get my goal difference up though.

Oh, and thanks to Fury for giving Huddersfield extra incentive to beat me on Saturday :P

Southampton stuff Colchester 7-1 in an impressive and dominant performance :D

Swansea drew 4-4 so closed the gap on them and I move into 4th place. Still looking to win the league and I think there is a realistic chance if I can continue the form I have shown last night!!

Will be in England for a week starting tomorrow. I have set up my tactics for this weekend and hopefully will be able to gain access to a compooper mid week to set them again.

Going to see my beloved Everton V Stoke on Saturday :D:D

See you next week...hope you all lose :)

Don't you just love it when the good old 75th minute tactical change comes off' date=' sry Jooles :)[/color']

Hats off to your Sir, a well deserved victory. I won't deny that the bigger prize has taken it's toll on my boys but still, excellent win for you, well done.

Besides, I think you've done us a favour, the pressure of not losing each week was becoming unbearable. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Oh dear, have sold a few players lately, and not had time to replace them, so my starting 11 isn't quite what it was a few weeks back.

the result of this was a 7-0 drubbing.

Poor Bournemouth never stood a chance against my Shrewsbury.

Also managed to sign Paul Mcgowan and Alex Nkume

I manage to beat Chesterfield and then Walsal with an average player rating of about 79... I make a bunch of changes to improve the team, have an average rating of 84... and get my **** handed to me by Tranmere... I was really counting on that win :mad:

While, I'm assuming it was the tactical changes I made (3-4-3). Back to the old drawing board, but Rotherham is still just 6 points shy of a playoff spot. With a number of fresh faces (I started out with 55 players, I'm down to 23... though, with the players I've brought in, my payroll hasn't changed dramatically.

We're away at Darlington this Saturday... we are expecting a good game, but we want those 3 points... by the way, thanks a lot Jooles, I was counting on you winning that game... or at least keeping Brentford to 1 point :P