EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

We're away at Darlington this Saturday... we are expecting a good game' date=' but we want those 3 points... by the way, thanks a lot Jooles, I was counting on you winning that game... or at least keeping Brentford to 1 point :P[/quote']

No problem, happy to be of assitance. :o

This is just an Idea that came too me last night while talking to a friend on Facebook......

Every member of EC2933 that is on the forum opens a new Facebook account and uses there club name plus 2933 in letters as the account holders name..so e.g

First name: Shorpe

Second name: twoninethreethree

then they use there club badge as there profile picture....e.g

Scunthorpe_633643461359531250.jpg&t=1

we then add everyone, so we have all the forumers in our firends list.

now if everyone logs onto thier club facebook page at the same time as they are on soccermanager, they will........

1. easily be able to see who is online in the pop-up friends menu

2. be able to send PM's ten times faster without navigating out of your club page.

3. be able to use the instant message/chat facility to sort out deals with players that are online.

4. automatically post your results to your page through SM.

This is only an idea, but having a social league network might just push 2933 to the top of the pile.....

anyone who already has a Facebook account will have to use a new E-mail address.

If you setup a page log in then follow this link to find the first person to add...

http://www.facebook.com/editgroup.php?gid=114111425318749#!/profile.php?id=100001790380372

as people use this link we should be able to find everyone pretty easily

let me know what you think of this idea

This is just an Idea that came too me last night while talking to a friend on Facebook......

Every member of EC2933 that is on the forum opens a new Facebook account and uses there club name plus 2933 in letters as the account holders name..so e.g

we then add everyone' date=' so we have all the forumers in our firends list.

now if everyone logs onto thier club facebook page at the same time as they are on soccermanager, they will........

2. be able to send PM's ten times faster without navigating out of your club page.

3. be able to use the instant message/chat facility to sort out deals with players that are online.

This is only an idea, but having a social league network might just push 2933 to the top of the pile.....

anyone who already has a Facebook account will have to use a new E-mail address.

If you setup a page log in then follow this link to find the first person to add...

http://www.facebook.com/editgroup.php?gid=114111425318749#!/profile.php?id=100001790380372

this is an innovative idea

I think it's a very bold idea, but unfortunately the set-up probably isn't strong enough to sustain such a feature so I can't see it getting off the ground sadly. ;)

really great idea. whilst it may not work due to the league not being extremely strong I say its worth a try and may even attract more members.

I think it's a very bold idea' date=' but unfortunately the set-up probably isn't strong enough to sustain such a feature so I can't see it getting off the ground sadly. ;)[/quote']

Best to try it and see :D If everyone gets behind it it can work.

EDIT: ManchesterCity KopStar account is up and running and sent out a friendl request

Sry lads i don't do facebook..( intrusive)...not the idea' date=' i mean facebook itself :)[/color']

Well its not intrusive if u just use it for your club ;)

I'm not on Facebook either

How do you and longnose live? I'm waaaay to addicted to live without facebook!

That Is why I thought too' date=' Think the idea is a bit over, not bad but it misses ingredients[/quote']

But if we can get quiet a few people rather than just one or two to join it may be helpful and at least gives EC2933 something different over other leagues. How would u improve the idea?

But if we can get quiet a few people rather than just one or two to join it may be helpful and at least gives EC2933 something different over other leagues. How would u improve the idea?

How to Improve I dont no buddy but Not many will make it to facebook + time consuming and does that mean end of forum?

I got my main facebook account.. but seems a lot of hassle creating a seperate one purely for the thread' date=' not to say its a bad idea, but may be quite effort filled, and surely would decrease the forum activity?[/quote']

Spot on! This is What I thought too, but I would consider it if more people decide to do it

How to Improve I dont no buddy but Not many will make it to facebook + time consuming and does that mean end of forum?
I got my main facebook account.. but seems a lot of hassle creating a seperate one purely for the thread' date=' not to say its a bad idea, but may be quite effort filled, and surely would decrease the forum activity?[/quote']

must say both of these raise good points.

Spot on! This is What I thought too' date=' but I would consider it if more people decide to do it[/quote']

Sometimes u gotta help set the example ;)