EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

André CASTRO has completed his move to FC Porto from Shrewsbury Town for £8,467,200. All other offers were turned down.

cost me £3.1mil, so a nice little profit there.

The offer for Lukasz PISZCZEK of Borussia Dortmund from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andreas OTTL of Bayern München from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

couple of decent players, an 86 + 87. combined 7.7mil. happy with them, especially Pisczek who may rise.

My heart was pounding as the dying minutes of the cup semi final counted down.

But we have done it!!!

Leeds 2 Liverpool 0

Goals to Leeds lynchpin Bobby Zamora and in form Nabil El Zhar

Giant killing doesn't come any bigger than this, beating defending English cup champions Liverpool at Elland Road

Into the English cup final, taking on Middlesborough and representing the Div 2 clubs!!

The magic of the cup!

I think i left them in better nick than i found them :)

You scared me there Dave! When I read the first half of that post I was like 'NOOOO Dave left' but I was a lot happier with the second part of it lol. blackpool will definately benefit from the move.

Middlesbrough are through Cup Final!! Beat Leicester in penalty after 1-1 scoreline at normal time. I'll also play Shield semifinal next week.
My heart was pounding as the dying minutes of the cup semi final counted down.

But we have done it!!!

Leeds 2 Liverpool 0

Goals to Leeds lynchpin Bobby Zamora and in form Nabil El Zhar

Giant killing doesn't come any bigger than this' date=' beating defending English cup champions Liverpool at Elland Road

Into the English cup final, taking on Middlesborough and representing the Div 2 clubs!!

The magic of the cup![/quote']

A big congrats to both of you and both wish u luck in the final!

New Manager

Jonny Eller has become the new Watford manager.

Resigned Manager

Jonny Eller has decided to resign from Northampton Town after 6 games in charge.

Thats been edited on the first post along with dave move

Resigned Manager

mattuie beckett has resigned as the manager of Bolton Wanderers.

So much for 'I'm going to join and be a regular poster!'

ALSO: Following the news that Aguero is for sale, GANSO IS NOW FOR SALE AS WELL.

Well...you are moody :P

How much for Ganso?

Haha I'm not moody.. I'm overjoyed.. only 1 more exam 2moz and thats art which I'm dropping at the end of the year so it doesnt count! :D

I just want a good active forumer in div 1 to make it more interesting.. one thing other setups have over us is big players transferring clubs amongst forumers in big teams.. but now with something like 5-6 clubs on offer of which two are in div 1 we can gain some ground.

Ganso is obviously a huge talent so he won't go cheaply but I'm happy to listen to any offers. Cash and/or P/E will be considered

Haha I'm not moody.. I'm overjoyed.. only 1 more exam 2moz and thats art which I'm dropping at the end of the year so it doesnt count! :D

I just want a good active forumer in div 1 to make it more interesting.. one thing other setups have over us is big players transferring clubs amongst forumers in big teams.. but now with something like 5-6 clubs on offer of which two are in div 1 we can gain some ground.

Ganso is obviously a huge talent so he won't go cheaply but I'm happy to listen to any offers. Cash and/or P/E will be considered

SC next week?

Get Pazzano or someone like that? That would make this kick ar$e :D

Hmm I'm not prepared to pay more than Bramble for him :P

4 out of my next 5 games are against teams 15th or lower that I should be able to defeat. Then I have 5 out of 7 games with teams in the top 10. I have a chance to set myself up to take a playoff spot in the last few days, but I think I have to take 12 or 13 points in the next 5 games if not more

Got a 1-0 win over Wigan. Kaka with the goal and Forlan with the assist and MOTM honours.The 4-3-3 wingers formation working well but now gotta reshuffle for the Toilet Seat Cup.

I seem to be rarely winning nowadays =/

I have a good feeling about the Cup though :D