EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

won 2-0 against leaders Carlisle United' date=' goals from Basturk and Mane. Now i'm finally up to 2nd place after missing several opportunities, with Carlisle United still bwing 7 point above me:o[/quote']

Nice win Grotolo. Carlisle are rocking and with just 1 point out of the last 9 games are a club in crisis. We'd be relegation fodder if there were such a thing in Div 4. I think I have to put it down to the distraction of the Shield semi-final looming over us, otherwise we just seem to have capitulated without any real reason. :o

Nice win Grotolo. Carlisle are rocking and with just 1 point out of the last 9 games are a club in crisis. We'd be relegation fodder if there were such a thing in Div 4. I think I have to put it down to the distraction of the Shield semi-final looming over us' date=' otherwise we just seem to have capitulated without any real reason. :o[/quote']

then good luck for getting in the final so you may drop a few more points:p

Guest Villa888

The special one has arrived !!!

taking over a struggling bradford 2 million in debt

but i think i can work it and make it good

silly question here lads but how good is this EC? :o

Strong and competitive though it seems to have lost most of the forumer managers.

This EC is rather good, one of the best but has a lack of representation from the managers in the top 2 divisions

TheDarlingtonFanzine.jpg

The DARLINGTON FANZINE (DF) can confirm that EMILE HESKEY will start on Saturday.

The DF interviewed manager - craig, he said

"Yes, EMILE HESKEY will start the match and he will partner VORONIN upfront, it should be exciting for the supporters".

The DARLINGTON FANZINE would like to welcome SWINDON1991 and wish him well in a very difficult job with no funds

Welcome to 2933 :). Yes it's a good EC, it was the first forum EC I joined and have enjoyed it so far, although like any EC it has dips but then can have very good parts too. But mainly good luck with your new club ! :D

P.S. Before you get too involved make sure that password can't be guessed ! :P

This is a great set-up. Like the other respective managers have said, lacks energy in top two divisions. Division 3 and 4 are very active...and you have joined the best in Division 3. I would almost be sad to be promoted, division 3 has it all,,,competition,,comradery,,banter...it's great..

Guest Villa888

Thanks' date='

Hope Its Active

Is It ??[/quote']

Usually it is. It's very competitive but the forum is a little slow going.

This is a great set-up. Like the other respective managers have said' date=' lacks energy in top two divisions. Division 3 and 4 are very active...and you have joined the best in Division 3. I would almost be sad to be promoted, division 3 has it all,,,competition,,comradery,,banter...it's great..[/quote']

You know Cainhoy, you're dead right, I was thinking this the other day. You know what makes EC2933 flawed when compared to other similar set-ups? Not just the lack of representation of Div 1 & 2 but the lack of representation of the big 4 in particular, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool. I actually PM'd these managers a while back to invite them onto the forum, but only did they not come here but they never even responded to my message. I think until we can get the big club managers on board 2933 will always be missing something. :(

I Have Just Picked Up Bristol City In This G/W

Welcome to 2933 good luck with your club :).

EDIT : Also just done a quick tally up on the new values of the players I bought with the £14m and by my initial calculations they're now worth £43.58m' date=' but of course there could be a few more set to rise (I forget which lol) and when selling they get the extra bonus external club money so it could be well over £50m which is very nice.

Yes Jooles wages might change these figures slightly....

I Have Just Picked Up Bristol City In This G/W

Welcome mate. We really need some good forum activity from div 1 and 2 so hopefully u can get involved a lot :D

You know Cainhoy' date=' you're dead right, I was thinking this the other day. You know what makes EC2933 flawed when compared to other similar set-ups? Not just the lack of representation of Div 1 & 2 but the lack of representation of the big 4 in particular, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool. I actually PM'd these managers a while back to invite them onto the forum, but only did they not come here but they never even responded to my message. I think until we can get the big club managers on board 2933 will always be missing something. :([/quote']

Yer this is to true. The Big 4 managers are very inactive. I lodged bids for Iniesta and Messi at least a week ago and still haven't gotten a response.

Big 4 and last log in

Arsenal----------------- 10:44 27 Oct 2010

Manchester United 16:41 27 Oct 2010

Chelsea----------------- 22:23 2 Nov 2010

Liverpool --------------- 07:29 4 Nov 2010

So only two have logged in this month. In a way its good because hopefully they will leave and then the job offer will go to a forumer.. we can only hope.

I think the lack of Big 4 representation goes back to my point I made before about very little transfers of big name players.

Welcome mate. We really need some good forum activity from div 1 and 2 so hopefully u can get involved a lot :D

Yer this is to true. The Big 4 managers are very inactive. I lodged bids for Iniesta and Messi at least a week ago and still haven't gotten a response.

Big 4 and last log in

Arsenal----------------- 10:44 27 Oct 2010

Manchester United 16:41 27 Oct 2010

Chelsea----------------- 22:23 2 Nov 2010

Liverpool --------------- 07:29 4 Nov 2010

So only two have logged in this month. In a way its good because hopefully they will leave and then the job offer will go to a forumer.. we can only hope.

I think the lack of Big 4 representation goes back to my point I made before about very little transfers of big name players.

i think it is quite common sadly in most cases that the people with bigger clubs rarely post on the forum quite sadly this is why i have teams like bradford , torquay, forfar, fulham!!!!(jooles wil know why ive done that :D)because they seem to be more enjoyable to mange and suit my managerial style but it is annoying when some people who are very active on the forum but never get that chance to manage a big club but i love scrapping it out in the lower leagues and when you build teams from lower divisions scrapping it out for relegation or promotion thats what it is all about :D

please tell me if im way off the mark!!! haha