Lenny59- Barnsley

dazinho- Southampton

=3

Division 4

Ciaranmc2k10- Carlisle

AdaM D- Darlington

=2

Total 21 Managers

By no means is this a comprehensive list as I'm sure that I may have left someone out. This out of 39 managers and I'm sure some are forumers hiding away :D And please may the recent run of managers joining continue.

Go on Div 4 Me and AdaM D rock

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread

BRISTOL (Reuters) - Sources close to the front office of Bristol Rovers hinted today that SM forumer Andrew The Mad Hatter may soon take over the helm of the struggling club.

"We'd be celebratin', to be sure, to land a tactical genius like the Mad Hatter," beamed the unnamed official, who ask to remain anonymous. "'Bout time we had someone with a steady hand at the helm to the guide the pirates .... arggh."

The Rovers are currently mired mid-table in the fourth division and field of team or relatively sub-par players.

The Mad Hatter is currently enjoying success in Edinburgh where he brought a lac-lustre Hearts of Midlothian team from the depths of the lower divisions to compete in the upper ranks, recently defeating the likes of Barcelona and Milan.

Good result for my Derby tonight' date=' beat Preston 3-0 in the cup and at home to Leicester in the quarters.[/quote']

You've got a great squad for a Division 3 side, should imagine you'll be in top division within a couple of seasons, you well and truely thrashed me. When I saw the fixture originally I thought I had a great chance of making the quarters, but then I saw your squad.

Congrats.

Mad Hatter walks the plank in Bristol

BRISTOL (Reuters) Less than a day after stepping into the manager’s position at Bristol, Andrew Hatter walked the plank after front office crew mutinied in response to the new skipper’s proposed changes.

“The pirates didn’t like the fact I was about to gut the entire team, and it was mutually agreed upon that I should step aside,” stated the Mad Hatter, who is now seeking other opportunities.

Resigned Manager

Keenan Khaw has angered the Milton Keynes Dons fans by resigning from the club.

Resigned Manager

Andrew Hatter has resigned as the manager of Bristol Rovers.

So within a day these two managers join and quit :(

I have taken over Newcastle today. Pretty strong side. All players will be un-transfer banned by sunday so if you want to arrange deals for the likes of Adebayor, Jesus Navas, Dzagov or pjanic and tone of other 90+ players send me a message in game and we will negotiate.

Won my first game 3-0. When I took over this Darlington team the average rating was 72 with the highest player rated 79 now I have 10 80+ players so it is looking good for Darlington.

Players that have rised:

Marco PAIXAO 77-80

Flavio PAIXAO 74-78

David GOODWILLIE 79-83

Gregg WYLDE 72-75

Lukas JUTKIEWICZ 80-83

Tom HATELEY 80-82

David WOTHERSPOON 78-82

Niall MCGINN 80-82

Giles COKE 80-82

John RUDDY 80-83

Billy CLARKE 79-81

I am currently 17th in the league and I am 11 points off the play offs after 18 games, my aim for the season is to get as close to the playoffs as I can.

Won my first game 3-0. When I took over this Darlington team the average rating was 72 with the highest player rated 79 now I have 10 80+ players so it is looking good for Darlington.

Players that have rised:

Marco PAIXAO 77-80

Flavio PAIXAO 74-78

David GOODWILLIE 79-83

Gregg WYLDE 72-75

Lukas JUTKIEWICZ 80-83

Tom HATELEY 80-82

David WOTHERSPOON 78-82

Niall MCGINN 80-82

Giles COKE 80-82

John RUDDY 80-83

Billy CLARKE 79-81

I am currently 17th in the league and I am 11 points off the play offs after 18 games' date=' my aim for the season is to get as close to the playoffs as I can.[/quote']

Loking good there fella.....I reckon you could make the play-offs with 20 games to go......

Good Luck

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Thanks mate' date=' hopefully I can make it.[/quote']

You have to play me still I think I'm Carlisle

Took Over at Nottingham Forest' date=' Alot of Players are for sale :)[/quote']

Thanks sooo much for joining... this setup really needs a few high profile managers like yourself to join :D Wishing you a long and successful stay at Nottingham