EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

after attempting to play a youth side and make my exit against millwall

CREWE ALEXANDRA's talented team of youngsters at an average rating of 79, have defeated a 87 rated team 1-0. A sterling defensive display, using fast direct counter-attacks paid off in the 24th minute with defender B.Vincintius rocketing one in off the post to the astonishment of the Millwall keeper. Crewes defense held fast and against the odds, (and intentions of the manager) Crewe make the quarters, with a remarkably winable match up in Grimsby town..

Cam Lucas has now made his intentions clear that he will indeed now aim to take lowly Crewe to win, yes WIN, the cup!

Shorpe pull off a major shock by beating Man City 2-1 at the City of Manchester Stadium :P

City had there best team out versus my team of 75's.....Jared may not have changed his team from the weekend' date=' but I'll take it

I had two FWD's playing in midfield aswell..:o[/quote']

Congrats but thats just ridiculous. I put out a very very strong B team and was expecting a big win... congrats on the win but the match engine was ridiculous.

Also Forlan got an injury

Congrats but thats just ridiculous. I put out a very very strong B team and was expecting a big win... congrats on the win but the match engine was ridiculous.

by the looks of it, it came down to possesion, which was 61 -39 in my favour.

I was actually hoping to go out as I have a terrible habit of forgetting I have cup games + I don't have the numbers to compete in all comp's.

I had only checked Forlan and his fitness was 60% and assumed you hadn't changed your squad from the weekend.....but since you did, it makes you wonder how results are decided some times

by the looks of it' date=' it came down to possesion, which was 61 -39 in my favour.

I was actually hoping to go out as I have a terrible habit of forgetting I have cup games + I don't have the numbers to compete in all comp's.

I had only checked Forlan and his fitness was 60% and assumed you hadn't changed your squad from the weekend.....but since you did, it makes you wonder how results are decided some times[/quote']

And I doubt we will ever know!

Have to say I disagree. It just looks like he outdid you tactically, or you outdid yourself. Going short down the flanks in with a 4-3-2-1 that doesn't really have any players on the flanks seems a recipe for disaster to me, as shown by the results in the last 5 games that you've used it. :o

by the looks of it' date=' it came down to possesion, which was 61 -39 in my favour.

I had only checked Forlan and his fitness was 60% and assumed you hadn't changed your squad from the weekend.....but since you did, it makes you wonder how results are decided some times[/quote']

my problem exactly and i also upset d'oh

The axe is looming at Blackburn.

Anybody have a 85+ CM available on loan for a few games?

I've got Javi Marquez. CM/LM, left-footed, 86-rated, cup-tied, and not the biggest inhaler of wages around.

I probably won't need to recall him, so you can have him. That's if my chairman decides to play nice, mind.

Have to say I disagree. It just looks like he outdid you tactically' date=' or you outdid yourself. Going short down the flanks in with a 4-3-2-1 that doesn't really have any players on the flanks seems a recipe for disaster to me, as shown by the results in the last 5 games that you've used it. :o[/quote']

Yup the 4-3-2-1 worked for one game and has been shocking since.. thinking of reverting to a flat 4-4-2... not fun when Mascherano and Forlan are both injured.

The axe is looming at Blackburn.

I've got Javi Marquez. CM/LM' date=' left-footed, 86-rated, cup-tied, and not the biggest inhaler of wages around.

I probably won't need to recall him, so you can have him. That's if my chairman decides to play nice, mind.[/quote']

Thanks mate, I appreciate it :)

Yup the 4-3-2-1 worked for one game and has been shocking since.. thinking of reverting to a flat 4-4-2... not fun when Mascherano and Forlan are both injured.

A crisis at City! Are City 'too good' to go down people are asking?! :eek:

And to be fair, the 4-3-2-1 that won only did so 'cos of the goal you got when you switched to 4-3-3(W).

If things stay the same it could well be a 6-pointer relegation battle when Arsenal meet City in late April! :eek::(:P

Will be willing to listen to offers for BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER. Would prefer a 2-for-1 swap but will listen to any offer. Its not often a 94 rated midfielder is for sale so dont miss this chance!

And still willing to listen to bids for Honda and Kompany!

LOOKING FOR EC2933 MANAGERS

So I was thinking that with school work increasing (in my second last year of school althought Kroitzz will be quick to point out he is in his last) and generally having less time I was thinking I could get some forumers to take over some parts of the setup to keep it running smoothly.. will be happy if you volunteer for none, one 'job' or more. What I was thinking we need is:

1. Someone to run a youth cup (when I tried I failed hopelessly)

2. Someone to run the end of season awards

3. Many more regular reporting ;) (we need a big setup controversy :D )

4. Someone to run any other ideas anyone has :)

And also... with me being knocked out of the cup and shield I am willing to loan out my youth players... already sent out Alcantra, Eriksen and Reus but have some other high 70's and low 80's to loan