EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Rotherham Utd 1-3 Southampton

Goals from Adam Johnson, Eljero Elia and Ola Toivonen secure three points for Southampton despite not being out their best according to the stats. Thanks to Charlton beating Millwall 5-3, Southampton go back to the top of the league by one point.

Up next ironically is Charlton. Hopefully their away form is awful as I am at home :D

Absolutely insane game, it ended 4-4 against my oldest rival Nottingham Forest. After a horror start, trailing 3-0 at the half hour mark. A monumental 2 goal effort from Kim Kallstrom, kept Leeds in the game. After the half-time break, a double from Portegeuse star Silvestre Valera completed a 4 goal turn around. However Forest's Gamerio denied Leeds 3 points with a timely header in the 87th minute.

Mixed emotions in this match: disappointed by letting 3 goals in so early in the game, thrilled that we came back with 4 goals of our own and gutted that we didn't end up with the 3 points after an extraordinary comeback.

Didn't expect anything less from Nottingham Forest, so much for a low scoring game :D

Makes me anticipate the next cup game against Forest, should be another thriller!!

Resigned Manager

Anita Gorman has decided to resign from Doncaster Rovers after 114 games in charge.

On another note, it sad to see Doncaster change over manager, she was a committed manager that did a great job for an overachieving side on a shoe-string budget, big loss for the setup!

Bids for Souleymane COULIBALY

Newcastle United - £1.5M - Accepted.

Manchester City - £240k + Gerard DEULOFEU + Boyu YANG - Accepted. Portsmouth - £300k + Dean BOUZANIS - Accepted.

Portsmouth's bid of 300k + 75 should be bettered by by 240k + 75 + 72. Think its between Newcastle and Manchester City but feeling pretty confident.

Southampton looked to have sealed Keisuke Honda from Manchester City in a swap deal that will see Dutch winger Eljero Elia move in the other direction.

Been looking for another forward to come in to give me Toivonen, Lewandowski, Berg and now Honda. Elia won't get a game in my fully fit first XI anyway with Willian and Adam Johnson ;):P

Southampton looked to have sealed Keisuke Honda from Manchester City in a swap deal that will see Dutch winger Eljero Elia move in the other direction.

Been looking for another forward to come in to give me Toivonen' date=' Lewandowski, Berg and now Honda. Elia won't get a game in my fully fit first XI anyway with Willian and Adam Johnson ;):P[/quote']

Thrilled with getting Elia... chased him for so long it'll be great to finally get him.

With my wingers and forwards composing of Robinho, Forlan, Pedro, Carroll, Chu-Young Park and now Elia, I think I'm pretty alright in that area

Got a brilliant 5-0 victory over Doncaster.

But explain this one. Asmir Begovic scores a free kick and gets a 10. Claudio Marchisio gets a double. Diego Forlan scores a goal and gets three assists.

Begovic gets MOTM?

Got a brilliant 5-0 victory over Doncaster.

But explain this one. Asmir Begovic scores a free kick and gets a 10. Claudio Marchisio gets a double. Diego Forlan scores a goal and gets three assists.

Begovic gets MOTM?

Arrgghh, forgot to do my tatics..... again. :o

Congrats anyway. :)

André Robert has parted company with Stockport County after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

sercan bursa has parted company with Crystal Palace after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Rochdale manager André Villas-Boas has decided to part company with the club after 5 games in charge. (although he went to Doncaster)

Bit of a trend of quitting. Know it will probably fall on deaf ears again but can we all try to get these openings taken by forumers?

The Crystal Palace chairman has appointed Ian Eltringham as the clubs new manager... B)

Ian Eltringham has become the new Brazil manager... B)

Good work mate :) Thrilled that you have joined and from memory you have inherited a fairly decent team.

So good luck and wishing you a long and successful stay!

Good work mate :) Thrilled that you have joined and from memory you have inherited a fairly decent team.

So good luck and wishing you a long and successful stay!

Thanks mate :)

Well I gave you my word I'd join shortly. Checked out of curiosity who was available and noticed Palace and thought why not. They have a couple of players I really like in Viviano and Sandro so very happy. Most of the squad is transfer banned until mid/late August so I'll be on the look out for some loans in the meantime in the form of a right back and two central midfielders.

Not too bothered about rating as they will just be providing cover.

If anyone has something that can help me out please get in contact.

Welcome ian :D

Good luck with palace mate :D

Cheers :D