EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Thanks mate :)

Well I gave you my word I'd join shortly. Checked out of curiosity who was available and noticed Palace and thought why not. They have a couple of players I really like in Viviano and Sandro so very happy. Most of the squad is transfer banned until mid/late August so I'll be on the look out for some loans in the meantime in the form of a right back and two central midfielders.

Not too bothered about rating as they will just be providing cover.

If anyone has something that can help me out please get in contact.

Cheers :D

Good to have you aboard mate:)

Second team easily dispatches Doncaster Rovers 3-0. Back on top of the league now, clear of my ex-team Newcastle on GD. Congrats to that manager for finally getting those players to produce results, never did it with me :rolleyes:

The Crystal Palace chairman has appointed Ian Eltringham as the clubs new manager... B)

Ian Eltringham has become the new Brazil manager... B)

Welcome to the setup mate, hope u have a successful reign :)

On the bad news front, Leeds have crashed out of both cup this time to the hands of my arch nemesis, Nottingham Forest :mad: but helps us concentrate on staying up in the Premier League

On more positive news, Leeds got an impressive draw over the much more fancied Everton with the likes of Xabi Alonso, Segio Augero and De Rossi. Kallstrom fired Leeds to the front in the opening minute from the penalty spot only for Salvio to equalise with a brilliant pacy finish

Next up high flying Bolton Wanderers...

Newspaper article that I posted

am willing to sell Pedro and Lahm for a good P/E. Would prefer a two for one deal with players rated 90+. Willlisten to any offers but offers than include the following for each player will be looked upon with a nicer eye

Pedro- Replacement winger/forward (can be a w/f for just a wing or just forward) and centre midfield.

Lahm- Replacement right back/left back (either rb/lb or lb or rb) and forward/centre midfield

Really don't want to sell these players, especially Pedro but if I can get the players I want for them it will be for the better of my squad.

Another nice win for the Posh, 2-1 at home to a pretty awful Brighton. :)

Marchena and Simao with the goals, also had possession whilst shots were even.

Nice win for QPR see's them actually move up above us, canny see it lasting mind. ;)