EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Nice win for QPR see's them actually move up above us' date=' canny see it lasting mind. ;)[/quote']

It'll probably last long enough for me to get out of this god forsaken division, leaving you to wallow in your 3rd division misery :)

An easy task today as Charlton's manager hasn't logged on since the 27th of June leaving his already ordinary side very unfit. With a little hard tackling and fast pace and the R's simply blew them away, Melvut Erding getting 4 out of the 5. He moves up to 2nd in the golden boot race behind Almeida of Walsall.

Next up another bum team in Watford B)

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Stunning 2-0 win over second placed Bolton Wanderers, great game mate :)

with Topal's first goal in a white shirt and Anthony Revelliere scoring, however came at a heavy price with my best defender Koscienly out for 7 WEEKS!! and after Topal had his best game since arriving to Leeds, he's out for 4 WEEKS!!

When it rains, it pours :(

Have a friendly against Rotherham then face relegation candidates Southend!!

Loving live at gillingham at the moment as we knock over another team this time Grimsby 3-0. Had a bunch of risers. Baez75-78 Mosset80-82 Damonte79-82 Torres75-77 Morales82-84 Iberbia82-83 Delfino75-78

Just took the Fulham Job and left Blackpool. Left them with a much better squad with what i joined and a bit of money. Your be able to sell some more players soon as the transfer bans run out from the previous manager soon. Fulhams squad is ridiculous so was a no brainer. Will consolidate this season finish high as possible and will push on for next season.

Sorry I havn't posted here in a while boys (and Fury) ;)

Beat the blues, 1-0. Young 75 kid with the winning goal in Ribery's absence.

And thanks to Leeds, Liverpool move up to 2nd spot behing long time rivals Middlesbrough.

but now, its the return to fratton park for me as for the first time I play against my old team Portsmouth.

What has Jor done to them. They'd be close to where i am with me in charge. And they'd still have Kaka. Now they're rock bottom without a playmaker?

No offence Jor.

Stunning 2-0 win over second placed Bolton Wanderers' date=' great game mate :)

with Topal's first goal in a white shirt and Anthony Revelliere scoring, however came at a heavy price with my best defender Koscienly out for 7 WEEKS!! and after Topal had his best game since arriving to Leeds, he's out for 4 WEEKS!!

When it rains, it pours :(

Have a friendly against Rotherham then face relegation candidates Southend!![/quote']

Only just seen this... congrats mate :)

Sorry for the crippling injuries :P