EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

WWWHAT? Why!?
i needed time for other things. School work because its my final term and its hectic. Also' date=' i needed time for god. I was using all my time on sm and it wasnt healthy[/quote']

Easily Explainable and Undertandable. A man needs time for his god from time to time.

But he did keep his Notts County.

Leeds won 4-1 over Owen C's Southend United!! Great game mate :D My biggest win in the Premier League so far and not only that Mulumbu (in for the injured Topal) scored a brace and MOTM on his return into the starting 11, Beria (in for injured Koscienly) played better than expected at central defense:D

The defense and midfield seem to be scoring more than my strikers :confused: but its all good as long as they are scoring!! Leeds maintain 7th position!

On a sadder note, its a real loss to the setup that Koritzz is gone but hope he will come bak to the setup when it all works out

On a more positive note, bought De Bock for 1.2 million, a nice young riser!

Next up is Burnley!

Leeds won 4-1 over Owen C's Southend United!! Great game mate :D My biggest win in the Premier League so far and not only that Mulumbu (in for the injured Topal) scored a brace and MOTM on his return into the starting 11' date=' Beria (in for injured Koscienly) played better than expected at central defense:D

The defense and midfield seem to be scoring more than my strikers :confused: but its all good as long as they are scoring!! Leeds maintain 7th position!

[b']On a sadder note, its a real loss to the setup that Koritzz is gone but hope he will come bak to the setup when it all works out[/b]

On a more positive note, bought De Bock for 1.2 million, a nice young riser!

Next up is Burnley!

Agree with the bold part. This setup is on a slight downward spiral with that loss so please

lets all invite some forumers and get it full again

!

Won 2-0 against Shrewsbury in my first game in charge. Reid & Bisewar get the goals.

Kevin MCNAUGHTON has completed his move to Lincoln City from Barcelona for £3,900,000 plus George FRANCOMB
Andrew TAYLOR has completed his move to Lincoln City from FC Porto for £1,221,000 plus Adam SMITH

The overhaul has begun. :)

This is a plug for my favorite EC. EC2933 is in need of a few managers to get the set up full again. 2933 has a good forum and a lot of good competitive spirit.

If you are looking for a new challenge this would be a great set up for you. ID #21991.

Thrilled to see someone getting on board and trying to get some managers to join. The sgt has set a great example... Now for others to follow

Only question is why advertise ec2933 on it's own thread (not bein ungrateful just trying to work out his methods)

Thrilled to see someone getting on board and trying to get some managers to join. The sgt has set a great example... Now for others to follow

Only question is why advertise ec2933 on it's own thread (not bein ungrateful just trying to work out his methods)

Sorry mate, I actually put the message on all my set ups by forum and PM. I just had a brain furt and did this one as well :o