EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Made some loan bids.

Finding it really hard to find any good youth at externals though :(

Everyone at Cheltenham is for sale' date=' as I want a good £20-30 million to rebuild the team :)[/quote']

Mate if you need any loanies, i'll be glad to help you! :)

Sunderland manager !

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

The loan offer for Nathan DELFOUNESO of Crystal Palace from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer has been completed
The loan offer for Serge AURIER of Sunderland from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

joined as blackpool yesterday' date=' sorry i never posted sooner. Still having a look at the squad and replacements, should get in touch with managers soon over possible transfers[/quote']
joined as darlington but then changed to rochdale. The team is weaker and is in 18 in division 3; will be a hard job.

happy happy days for ec2933

Sunderland have sold Jay SPEARING to Manchester City on a deal believed to be around £525,000 plus Chris MAVINGA.

Spent ages negotiating over a deal for Pedro but this is what it resulted in.

Absolutely thrilled with the deal. Mavinga looks on his way out of Liverpool, possibly to Genk, Villareal or Rennes.

Spearing on the other hand, whilst having to fight for a place in a jam packed pool midfield, will definitely be given opportunities under Kenny and will definitely be much higher than 83 by the end of the EPL season.

Joined as Darlington but then changed to Rochdale. The team is weaker and is in 18 in Division 3; will be a hard job.
Joined as Blackpool yesterday' date=' Sorry i never posted sooner. Still having a look at the squad and replacements, Should get in touch with managers soon over possible transfers[/quote']

Welcome both good luck. :)

The offer for Steven GERRARD of Liverpool from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Getting a player I have idolised for as long as I have followed football. Costing me 2mil + Marchisio + Clemens.

Short term its a great deal, long term its a shocker but i don't mind because I've got Gerrard.. will now be very tough between him and Schwarzer for the captains armband!

Getting a player I have idolised for as long as I have followed football. Costing me 2mil + Marchisio + Clemens.

Short term its a great deal' date=' long term its a shocker but i don't mind because I've got Gerrard.. will now be very tough between him and Schwarzer for the captains armband![/quote']

Pretty sad I didn't sell him earlier. But I like Marchisio and Clemens appears promising.

if anybody is willing to sell players for cash I got 30 million up my sleeve.

Augusto GIOVANNI has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Atlético Mineiro for £850,000

My first signing. 78 rated AM who should get a nice rise in the Brazil ratings :)

The offer for Viktor LUNDBERG of AIK from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hes rated 77, has alot of minutes for AIK so hoping for a small rise

Need to sell now as got no cash.

I will try to stay in Division 3 this season by building a great team with Rochdale. The team at the moment is without money so new players can't arrive, but after we have money... I didn' understand untill the moment what the manager before me did with this team. It has 8 CM's, 2 CB's , 3 LB's, 4 RB's and 3 CF's.

Those dirty wonkers from Arsenal took out my utility defender for 3 weeks :mad:

Fairly even game even though I put out my 2nd team to give them a chance.

Thet scraped through 2-0..Congrats Jooles.

Hope your ingrowing toenail starts digging in :)

The offer for Eran ZAHAVI of Palermo from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Remember scouting him ages ago, and now hes moved to Palermo so hopefully he can get some game time. Swapping an 80 rated CB for an 84 rated W, very good business :)

The offer for Dilly DUKA of Columbus Crew from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He has alot of minutes in the MLS, so should get a +3 atleast.

Still no bids from externals...

With the failed bid by Wigan Athletic to obtain Schmelzer' date=' Marcel Schmelzer 23 LB/LM is open to offers of player exchange with direct replacement at LB preferred.

PM me at Leeds or put in a bid[/quote']

Very tempted.

Also a very good West Brom were quit!