EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Wouldn't do it.. Too often I' date=' and many others on SM, have accepted a job offer and soon begin to wish you stayed at your team.

So personally id say stick it out at whoever you are again.[/quote']

Hes at Bradford.

But TBH because I did it for the setup, i was happy to take Liverpool :)

Players for Sale

(Mainly aimed at lower league sides)

Attila Filkor: 23 year old, CM/AM, 80 rated, Hungary

García Ayoze: 25 year old, LM/Wing, 84 rated, Spain

Jean-Christophe Bahebeck: 18 year old, Wing/Forward, 77 rated, France

Sebastián Hernandez: 21 year old, AM/Forward, 75 rated, Uruguay

Sánchez Ilie: 20 year old, CM, 80 rated, Spain

If you wish to enquire about any players please PM me either on here or on SM (I am Port Vale). If I do not receive any offers by tonight I will sell the players to external clubs

Wouldn't do it.. Too often I' date=' and many others on SM, have accepted a job offer and soon begin to wish you stayed at your team.

So personally id say stick it out at whoever you are again.[/quote']

I normally wouldn't think twice but ive losing interest in bradford and 2933 as a whole. Ive turned bradford from the pits into having pato , crouch and other great players .

But I might look for a new challenge but ill decide after tonight's games :D

Crystal Palace were beaten by Barnsley 2-1 at Selhurst Park tonight. Two draws and 2 defeats in our last four games and only 1 victory since I took the job. A bit of a dip in form. Maybe they don't like my tactics but tough luck, they'll have to get used to it. Made a few signings last week in Ngoyi, Bengtsson, Magalhaes and Colback. All squad filler really apart for Colback who has the potential to stay at Palace for the long term.

Cheltenham Town 2-3 Stockport County

My first game in charge ends in dissapointment. But not too bothered as I am still rebuilding the team. Delfounsou and Zahavi score in their debuts for the club.

Have £15 million to spend (With another £10 million coming tomorrow) so Im very confident I can turn things around.

A good draw against Sunderland who have been on a winning streak since Kevin Junior took over until today :) However a little bit disappointed that we didn't get all 3 points as we had more possession and more shots on goal but with a quality keeper as Casillas, couldn't have much to complain about:)

Another super bit of positive news, Benedikt Howedes has sealed his move to Elland Road after competition from West Ham, Man City and Hull City. Very very happy to get the move for the 23 yr old CB as he is one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga and still on the way up :D (he was my top transfer target)

However we lose inspirational captain John O'Shea in the process, an article on the report thread will shortly come :D

I normally wouldn't think twice but ive losing interest in bradford and 2933 as a whole. Ive turned bradford from the pits into having pato ' date=' crouch and other great players .

But I might look for a new challenge but ill decide after tonight's games :D[/quote']

After the performance you turned in tonight against the mighty QPR you should think about moving to Greenland and managing their national side.

Oh that's right they haven't got one. Well, move there anyway :)

Chesterfield announce 3 new signings

The offer for Maikon LEITE of Palmeiras from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

82 rated striker, should rise by 1 or 2 in the Brazil changes

The offer for Oliveira ELKESON of Vitória from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

83 rated AM. Again he should rise in the Brazilian changes, hoping for a +2

The offer for Monteiro WALLYSON of Cruzeiro from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another Brazilian. 83 rated striker. He should also rise by 1 or 2.

Some very exciting signings, and should add alot of quality to this team. I expect to add some more faces before Saturdays game against Hartlepool.

A good draw against Sunderland who have been on a winning streak since Kevin Junior took over until today :) However a little bit disappointed that we didn't get all 3 points as we had more possession and more shots on goal but with a quality keeper as Casillas' date=' couldn't have much to complain about:)

Another super bit of positive news, Benedikt Howedes has sealed his move to Elland Road after competition from West Ham, Man City and Hull City. Very very happy to get the move for the 23 yr old CB as he is one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga and still on the way up :D (he was my top transfer target)

However we lose inspirational captain John O'Shea in the process, an article on the report thread will shortly come :D[/quote']

Good job mate :)

New players arriving at Rochdale:

The offer for Marco AMELIA of Milan from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Traded my 83 rated GK for a 88 rated. His rating can go down but untill the moment this happens he will do well.

The offer for Alex SANDRO of Spartak Moskva from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He should get a +1 with the Brazil changes and can get much more than this in some years time.

The offer for Mickaël SILVESTRE of Werder Bremen from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He is only 86 rated and old, but he will be a starter (bether than a 80 as a starter)

The offer for Mauro CETTO of Palermo from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 88 rated that will be a starter

The offer for Michele PAZIENZA of Napoli from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another 88 rated

The offer for Carlos SANCHEZ of Valenciennes from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 88 starter CM beside Pazienza

Also got bids accepted on this youths:

The offer for Lamine GASSAMA of Lyon from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Don't have very good stats but he is 83 rated

The offer for Vujadin SAVIC of Bordeaux from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Same case that Gassama

After the performance you turned in tonight against the mighty QPR you should think about moving to Greenland and managing their national side.

Oh that's right they haven't got one. Well' date=' move there anyway :)[/quote']

I had my reserves out so shut up :mad::P

Im still undecided on what direction im going , I have a lot of things to consider but Ill get to a decision soon :)