EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Cheltenham Town 4-2 Hartlepool

Looks like the rebuild has made an instant success. Cheltenham were 2-0 up after 5 minutes with goals from Lundenberg and Ze Eduardo. Hartlepool pulled it back to 2-2 after the hour mark, buy Wallyson and Zahavi scored late on to seal my first win in charge.

We remain 17th, but im very confident we will move up the table.

*Transfer Update*

The offer for Fábio SANTOS of Corinthians from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another LB to back up for Gibbs. Hes rated 86 and I think theres a good chance he will rise to 87 in the Brazil ratings.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Liverpool come from 2-1 down to end up dominating the match 6-2. Ribery with 2 and goals to Torres, Marchisio, Nesta and Adjarevic.

bad news is that Ribery misses the next 5 weeks with a collarbone injury.

lets see how I go against you Jared ;)

Leeds United lost to former side Manchester United 2-1 thanks to Anderson's 82nd minute strike which denied the Whites a good game thanks to Chung Yong Lee's 50th minute strike but Nani equalised and Anderson finished off the job

New signing Howedes is still adjusting to the life as a Leeds player but did provide an assist

Proud of the boys for keeping a team like Man Utd close right until the end

It doesn't get any easier for the men in white with Aston Villa, Chelsea then West Ham :eek:

The offer for Vital DEDE of Vasco da Gama from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another Brazilian :) I think he might get a +1 aswell

Nemanja MATIC has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Benfica for £3,380,000

84 rated CM just moved to Benfica. Hopefully he can get some play time and get a rise.

Think thats my starting 11 complete for now. Just need some young risers now

Things are back to normal as Sheffield with a 2-1 win over Ipswich. We're cruising in the league' date=' but those snobs at Newcastle just refuse to lie down and lose already :mad:[/quote']

Newcastle for the title :)

EDIT:

Just found out I'm unbeaten in all competitions this season! :eek:

Back in the 2933..with div 4 Darlington. What a mess! Try and whip em into shape. 22 players on de roster, and not enough proper position players to fill the positions. Money is in the red..so no new purcheses or trades. This is gonna be fun!:eek:

Back in the 2933..with div 4 Darlington. What a mess! Try and whip em into shape. 22 players on de roster' date=' and not enough proper position players to fill the positions. Money is in the red..so no new purcheses or trades. This is gonna be fun!:eek:[/quote']

Welcome back :)

If you need any loans or players from Newcastle, gimme a shout :)

Back in the 2933..with div 4 Darlington. What a mess! Try and whip em into shape. 22 players on de roster' date=' and not enough proper position players to fill the positions. Money is in the red..so no new purcheses or trades. This is gonna be fun!:eek:[/quote']

A huge welcome back.. glad to have one of EC2933's finest back on board!

Welcome back mate :), where you been ?

Welcome back.

I'm at Liverpool now BTW, if you eed any loans give me a shout.

Welcome back mate, its great to see one of the managers from the start of 2933 return!!

Welcome back you quitter :) I see you joined division 4 so you wouldn't get relegated to it.

Will we fear the Darl? we sure didn't with the Dale :rolleyes:

Guest scotchegg

grimsby sign nils petersen in a straight swap for varney, well happy with the deal.

petersen had 3 offers to choose from, milton keynes dons, hull and grimsby.

i thought my offer was the second best, as hull offered alot for him but he chose grimsby after tomaszewski recommened the great local fish and chips, and that the fact grimsby fish is locally produced :D

also, jordan clarke is in talks with grimsby, the twitter addict and life long coventry city fan is still mulling over a switch to the seasiders, but tomaszewski remains confident.

Welcome back you quitter :) I see you joined division 4 so you wouldn't get relegated to it.

Will we fear the Darl? we sure didn't with the Dale :rolleyes:

Haha...I was'nt a quitter...the Rochdale hardcore fans ran me outta town...I was with that club for two seasons..could not get outta Div 3 midtable...Had to get outside and win some trophies...learned some stuff and now Im back..

PS: keep in mind, I was sacked by the Rochdale community after completing the full season (two full seasons) my morals are to high to quit before seasons end:p I think thats how it happened anyway.

Welcome back mate' date=' its great to see one of the managers from the start of 2933 return!![/quote']

10-4 ...Glory Days..theres no reason to go suckin on my rear end right off the bat..I have nothing to offer, except pain and hardship and enemas:eek: if we meet on the dirty green..(once I get this club together that is)