EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Playing against an unmanaged side so never sure if SM will play there mind games, luckily not this time. ;)

A solid 3-0 away win for my troops, two for Leon and one for MOTM Gomis in a VERY one sided match. :)

Fury's R's also win but as it was only by the single goal I am now top Curtosy of goals scored, enit just great ! :D

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Cheltenham 3-2 Gillingham

Second win in a row, and a great result against top of the league Gillingham. Goals from Zahavi and Paloschi gave us a 2-0 lead at half-time. Natali and Hleb brought it back to 2-2, but Ze Eduardo scored Cheltenhams winner on the hour.

Still in 17th, but making steps in the right direction :)

An emphatic 5-0 victory over Luton Town with my Port Vale. Leroy x2, Dos Santos (Penalty), Semberas, and débutent Lumb (who picked up a ten match rating) were all on the scoresheet this evening.

The change of tactics worked and I now believe I have sussed it, but we will have to watch the upcoming games closely.

That victory took us off bottom and into 19th place. Still a long way to go though but I think we can avoid relegation.

Playing against an unmanaged side so never sure if SM will play there mind games' date=' luckily not this time. ;)

A solid 3-0 away win for my troops, two for Leon and one for MOTM Gomis in a VERY one sided match. :)

Fury's R's also win but as it was only by the single goal I am now top Curtosy of goals scored, enit just great ! :D[/quote']

I demand a recount!

I was shocked not to see the R's on top of the heap tonight after a stellar performance against Southumpton. Next up another tough one at home to Walsall...dare I start to dream....

Another loss for the Whites, didn't expect much in this game with Phillip M's Villa side on song with Luuk De Jong sealing the win with a 85th minute winner, another game wen we lost in the last 10 minutes :mad:

Got another two tough games, Chelsea and West Ham....sigh not much to look forward to...

Another pathetic loss. No idea why I have done so badly this season. Now a mere 1 spot and 4 points above relegation. And got so many players injured inculding Kelly, Thiago Silva, Kjaer and Pedro. Three defenders injured means I am very short at the back.

Finally my Carlisle United get a win :D and its hard to understand' date='how i beat Sheff utd , They r quite good :) Unlucky mate[/quote']

not hard at all; your tactics were well set and countered mine pretty well, well done.

Nah' date=' they're rubbish mate.

Would be a shame if you didn't beat them ;)[/quote']

jealous doesn't suit you Nik :P;)

I think it's 2 horse race again this season between Liverpool and Boro. Nice work Matty so far

It is on. B)

This is probably more exciting than *insert good pun here*

Another pathetic loss. No idea why I have done so badly this season. Now a mere 1 spot and 4 points above relegation. And got so many players injured inculding Kelly' date=' Thiago Silva, Kjaer and Pedro. Three defenders injured means I am very short at the back.[/quote']

Pathetic?? pfft :P

West Brom win first game for me last night after drawing my opening game as manager.Heading in the right direction at the minute.Good luck to the new Walsall manager,hope you manage to keep kicking on with them mate as we hadn't done too badly until i left last week.

The deal reported to be worth £400,000 plus Sergey IGNASHEVICH involving Vasilis TOROSIDIS of Olympiacos and Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

32 years old ---> 26

The offer for Dino HAMZIC of FK Sarajevo from Walsall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

10k goalie. Allows me to sell/trade Boruc

The offer for Gaetano D'AGOSTINO of Fiorentina from Walsall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Straight swap for Ernst :D

The offer for James MCLEAN of Derry City from Walsall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rumored to be signing for Wigan IRL.

32 years old ---> 26

10k goalie. Allows me to sell/trade Boruc

Straight swap for Ernst :D

Rumored to be signing for Wigan IRL.

Bought Torosidis for his safe rating and for his position which will help my team.Good transfer for my Reading.