EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Cheltenham 3-1 Oldham

Cheltenham continue great form under new management with a third win in a row. Oldham took an early lead through Hosagai. Goals from Zahavin and Ze Eduardo made it 2-1 at half time, and Paloschi ensured a win with a goal in the 50th minute.

Move up 2 places to 15th.

Also set to sign a very good RB in the next 24 hours. Cant wait for these Brazil ratings

Southampton 2-1 Plymouth

Came from behind with goals from Elias and Rami securing us a vital win. Move up into 2nd place with QPR back in our sights. Up next is a trip to bottom of the league :( I usually lose to the sides bottom when I'm near the top :eek:

Think I have an early contender for worst signing of the season. Morrais Welliton was signed in an exchange deal with Diego Forlan (give some young blood to my team). May be jumping the gun here but 6 matches, 0 goals, 0 assists. Before he had 4 goals in 8 games for West Brom.

Running out of ideas for how to change my form around. Hopefully can win the Kids Kup final that is on tonight.

In probably one of the most important match this season' date=' Boro beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield. It proves to be crucial points as we take 1st spot from Liverpool. Busquets is really on fire this season![/quote']

You always seem to get the better of me :o

Preston North End 4-0 Manchester City

And another injury this time to Essien. This is ridiculous!!!!! On an 8 game loosing streak and loosing players to injuries every game!

And to think I was annoyed at losing a league game for the first time in 13. :o

Half the season gone, could be playing you next campaign if both our form continues. :P

We may have by far the weakest side in Div 1, but by jove Forest are fighting hard. Halfway through the season and we're pretty much on track for 40 points, which would be some achievement. We've given the big boys a real contest so far, and it's unfortunate the table doesn't reflect the closeness of all our games and our bad luck re: injuries.

In other news, I'm happy to have signed Takashi Usami despite paying so much for him. Not happy to lose Shelvey in the deal, but I needed the winger more and had to pay somehow.

And to think I was annoyed at losing a league game for the first time in 13. :o

Half the season gone' date=' could be playing you next campaign if both our form continues. :P[/quote']

I don't want to even think that could be the case. But sadly I can see it happening! If this was real life I would have been sacked by now since we are normally top 4 or there abouts.

The offer for Danilo SILVA of Dynamo Kyiv from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is the last signing for a few weeks. He is my highest rated signing at 87, and cost me £5 million, which I hope I dont regret.

Another Brazilian, thinking of making an all Brazilian team which might be fun.

Beat Man City in what turned out to be my last game in charge of Preston. I haven't really been active in this setup ever since joining so I thought it would be pretty selfish to just keep them on my homepage when someone else could be enjoying them. I have left a decent squad behind for someone to play with and make their own, currently 4th in the premiership which is always a nice starting point. Best of luck to the next manager and everyone in this setup :)

Beat Man City in what turned out to be my last game in charge of Preston. I haven't really been active in this setup ever since joining so I thought it would be pretty selfish to just keep them on my homepage when someone else could be enjoying them. I have left a decent squad behind for someone to play with and make their own' date=' currently 4th in the premiership which is always a nice starting point. Best of luck to the next manager and everyone in this setup :)[/quote']

Shame to see you go. You did some really good work with them.

Hopefully we can get Derby and Preston to stay with forumers.

In other words a big unlucky mate to Birmingham who lost the final of the Kids Kup 4-2 to my boys from Manchester City. An Andy Carroll double in the first fifteen minutes and a 37th minute Jay Spearing goal meant we went into the break 3-0 up. Birmingham however fought back bravely scoring twice to get the score back to 3-2 (bit of a trademark score between us in the kids kup) however Jay Spearing added the finishing touches with an 89th minute finish.