EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Quitted my Portsmouth' date=' lack of time so I'm losing clubs ;)[/quote']

Really sad to see you go. Helped steady the ship at Portsmouth after that questionable sale of Kaka right before you took them over.

Hopefully a forumer with more time can take them over (and sell me Llorente and Ivanovic) :P

Really sad to see you go. Helped steady the ship at Portsmouth after that questionable sale of Kaka right before you took them over.

Hopefully a forumer with more time can take them over (and sell me Llorente and Ivanovic) :P

Yeah, I'm sad too, but it was time to go, and the club deserves a active manager who logs in every day ;) Maybe I'm coming back to this setup in a few months :)

Good luck elsewhere in life. would like a big name to take my old team.

It was you that sold him. That's your problem.

Ive got them on offer.. not gonna exactly leave bolton for them tho am i :P VM/PM me if you know of anybody who wants in as theyve got a good sqaud to work with :)

Guys

I've taken over at Portsmouth, having recently taken a team in EC 7345 and 7777 i was on the look out for completing the hat-trick that of nabbing a team in this setup.

The club are 862k in the red so my first issue is to bring that into the black by way of selling a few players, give me 30 minutes and i'll post who'll be up for sale and then i'll take it from there. My second job will be trying to get the club up and away from the relegation zone.

I'm taking over Portsmouth as they lie in the relegation zone in 20th place, 6pts away from safety. I can't understand as to why a team with this much depth and talent are lying 3rd bottom?

Looking forward to getting involved in one of SM's leading game worlds.

Regards

Mark P

Guys

I've taken over at Portsmouth' date=' having recently taken a team in EC 7345 and 7777 i was on the look out for completing the hat-trick that of nabbing a team in this setup.

The club are 862k in the red so my first issue is to bring that into the black by way of selling a few players, give me 30 minutes and i'll post who'll be up for sale and then i'll take it from there.

I'm taking over Portsmouth as they lie in the relegation zone in 20th place, 6pts away from safety. I can't understand as to why a team with this much depth and talent are lying 3rd bottom?

Regards

Mark P[/quote']

Welcome.. sent you a PM regarding some players

Guys

I've taken over at Portsmouth' date=' having recently taken a team in EC 7345 and 7777 i was on the look out for completing the hat-trick that of nabbing a team in this setup.

The club are 862k in the red so my first issue is to bring that into the black by way of selling a few players, give me 30 minutes and i'll post who'll be up for sale and then i'll take it from there. My second job will be trying to get the club up and away from the relegation zone.

Regards

Mark P[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

Welcome.. sent you a PM regarding some players

Yeah thanks picked up and read and replied, not poo-pooing your offers and/or players it's just i need to get my head around the squad before i make any firm decisions. Other than shortly making a list of players for the TL i'll need to look at who's who etc

Regards

Mark

FIRE SALE AT PORTSMOUTH

In the very first morning of managing Portsmouth, manager Mark Preston has wasted no time at all and announced that 4 players can leave Fratton Park with immediate effect

Sylvain Distin

Sylvain%20Distin_633572472518593750.jpg

CB

Minimum £6.5m or P/e

Yossi Benayoun

Yossi-Benayoun---Liverpoo-001.jpg

Winger

Minimum £7m or P/e

Alessio Cerci

304B6EEACC6B4E9C484033B9EEF46.jpg

Striker

Minimum £7m or P/e

Morgan De Sanctis

480-54295-morgandesanctis.jpg

GoalKeeper NB - TBed until 7th August

Minimum £7m or P/e

Other players are also up and available for dealing, get in touch if interested.

Regards

Mark

Guys

Regards

Mark P[/quote']

Good Luck mate :) Btw what division r you in ?

Robinho and Kjaer will be leaving Manchester in a 2-for-2 deal with Portsmouth. Llorente will return for his second spell as a Man City player and B. Ivanovic, a long time target, will also join Manchester City. Final details of the deal will yet to be confirmed to the media.

The deal is subject to Portsmouth getting out of debt.

Will have a killer defence.

Ivanovic (92) T.Silva (93) Pepe (93) Lahm (94)

Would hope I don't concede many with that!

Robinho and Kjaer will be leaving Manchester in a 2-for-2 deal with Portsmouth. Llorente will return for his second spell as a Man City player and B. Ivanovic' date=' a long time target, will also join Manchester City. Final details of the deal will yet to be confirmed to the media.

The deal is subject to Portsmouth getting out of debt.

Will have a killer defence.

Ivanovic (92) T.Silva (93) Pepe (93) Lahm (94)

Would hope I don't concede many with that![/quote']

First part:

The offer for Branislav IVANOVIC of Portsmouth from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6mil + Kjaer. This will allow Pompey to clear their debts and thus wheel and deal. When they are in a better financial position we will do the Llorente/Robinho swap

Beat Fulham 3-0 :D Saha is a beast and so is Lukaku for setting up 9 goals in 7 games and Im now up to 8th with 31 points, just 3 points away from 6th

I aint lost in 10 league games :eek: My last Lost was againest wolves 4-1 on the 2nd of July

Im starting to do well now for the Club :)