EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Updated:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1677178#post1677178

Does not include teams on offer. While I'm on that topic, if you get a team offered to you and you have no intention of taking them, please reject them immediately so I can keep the wanted thread updated. Thanks.

LOL' date=' this has to be my favorite team on SM right now...can't see to do anything wrong. Forget to sub out my weary starters who played in the cup, but they still came through the league match vs Wolves unscathed and with the win.

Looking forward to the game Haris, but I won too so its an 8 point gap between us, not 5. I may end up having to play my second team though due to everyone in my team being NMF.[/quote']

ohh sorry mate, i must have read it wrong thought you lost 2-1 my apologies. Well hopefully it'll be a 5 point gap after saturday's game. ;)

So things could be looking a bit better for Blackpool this week after completing the signing of Nicolás Anelka in part of the swap deal that saw Loïc RÉMY join Derby we have managed to bring in the following experinced pro's to help pull away from the drop zone.

Lucas NEILL has completed his move to Blackpool from Galatasaray SK in a swap deal for Christian *** and Mohamadou SISSOKO

Damien DUFF has completed his move to Blackpool from Académica in a swap deal for Khouma BABACAR and Shaun HUTCHINSON

José María GUTI has completed his move to Blackpool from Besiktas JK in a swap deal for Vincent ABOUBAKAR and Graeme SHINNIE

Robert GREEN has completed his move to Blackpool from Borussia Dortmund for £6,210,000

Ruud VAN NISTELROOY has completed his move to Blackpool from Málaga CF in a swap deal for Steven FLETCHER and Robert MILSOM.

On the road, we traveld to St. Mary's and managed a decent 2-2 draw with promotion chasing Southampton with on loan Daniel STURRIDGE, and Nicolas N'KOULOU bagging the goals

Sent out a bunch of friendly requests for tonight. Want to try a new formation out so looking for a div 1 team to play

I've just accepted your request mate, I'm also willing to try something new as my team is really struggling this season:o

Wasn't he the manager of the team i am managing Sunderland? :D

Yeah he was the manager of Sunderland before you.

It is his third team in the setup. Managed Everton for a long time at the start and we built up an intense rivalry, then he hopped over to Sunderland and managed them for a fair while and our rivalry was transferred. And now after a short absence he is at Sheffield Wednesday. Did loan him Chritian Eriksen and accept his friendly request

Players available:

Mata 91

Albiol 91

Westermann 91

Hernanes 90

Chamakh 90

Mavuba 90

Fernando 90

Joaquin 90

Criscito 90

Asamoah 89

Bendtner 89

Sapunaru 88

Will offer 2 for 1 rated 91+ ' date=' especially a DM or CM. Also Bendtner can go for cash only!![/quote']

Also some of the youths for cash as well

You love your old CF here don't you !, I try to buy a couple of old duffers as back up , who haven't been looked at for ages and you're all over me with bids like ants and honey..

Anyway I've managed to find someone no one else is bidding on or shortlisted atm so heres hoping !

On another note good to see Division 1 is tight up top with 7 teams still realistically in with a shout. Compare to other top EC's ie 1,106 etc.. the top teams lack a bit of depth with the exception of Middlesborough, which is probably why they are top !

Anyway plenty to play for . Good luck to all

The loan offer for Tom PASS of Sheffield Wednesday from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

There was an article posted in the reporting thread by the Leeds manager that I need to strengthen my goalkeeping position and that is exactly what I have done with the signing of 19 year old, 62 rated, current Forest Green Rovers keeper Tom Pass.

Most pointless signing I have ever made but it gives depth to my keepers which I really need. With Schwarzer (90), Begovic (87) and Cisak (70), if SM decides to introduce keeper injuries before the end of the season I'll be covered! :P

There was an article posted in the reporting thread by the Leeds manager that I need to strengthen my goalkeeping position and that is exactly what I have done with the signing of 19 year old' date=' 62 rated, current Forest Green Rovers keeper Tom Pass.

Most pointless signing I have ever made but it gives depth to my keepers which I really need. With Schwarzer (90), Begovic (87) and Cisak (70), if SM decides to introduce keeper injuries before the end of the season I'll be covered! :P[/quote']

LOL looks like Man City have a world beater in Tom Pass :D

In other news, Leeds have signed promising midfielder Rafael Carioca

Rafael CARIOCA has moved to Leeds United from Spartak Moskva on a deal believed to be around £6,030,000.

Very pleased to have signed this promising Brazilian talent, who is considered a deep play maker and an eventual successor to Igor Semshov in the central midfield, a good signing in my eyes

A final piece of news, Mohammed Bangaru 20 years old rating 84 FWD is one of the most promising young strikers coming out of Sweden, I'm thinking of selling him when his transfer ban is over

At $7.5 million, (I would prefer to keep the player within the setup) if your interested PM me or put in a bid

Massive game between me and Mo tonight, i have Gokhan Inler back from injury but may leave him out due to his match fitness and also i don't want to ruin my winning formula, so i've got alot of thinking to do. Also i've got my two new signings available from my bench in Ludovic Sane and Alfred N'Diaye.

Ludovic SANE has completed his move to Shorpe United from Bordeaux for £4,990,000
Alfred N'DIAYE has completed his move to Shorpe United from AS Nancy Lorraine for £2,700,000 plus Milan MILANOVIC and Siniša ANDJELKOVIC

LOL looks like Man City have a world beater in Tom Pass :D

It is a signing that will change our season.. this guy is the new Messi (yes I know he is a keeper).

And if we happen to be winning by 3 goals in a game, which won't happen, he will get his debut ;)