EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

West Brom lose 3-0 but stay 10th' date='missed a hatfull of chances but that counts for nothing.Hoping we can put a good run together up till the end of the season.Shield semi final coming up as well so you never know,we might get something[/quote']

Unlucky Mate :( Hope u do well in the cup , In the end i think my Boys were Just a bit too Good

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Manchester City 1-0 Sunderland

So this is what it feels like to win two games in a row. Forgotten this feeling. Win moves me 14th, on 31 points, yet only 1 point above 18th and 7 points belo 8th. It is crazy in Div 1 with, I'd say, the top 7 being the only ones safe from relegation.

ARE YOU WILLING TO REPRESENT EC2933?

ARE YOU A COMMITTED EC MANAGER?

ARE YOU A LONG TIME STANDING EC2933 MANAGER?

ARE YOU WILLING TO NOT ONLY REPRESENT EC2933, BUT STAY IN A SETUP FOR MORE THAN A SEASON?

Well then hit me up a line in PM outlining your credentials (will probably know them).

The reason for this is Dudeskin and mattygcfc (two who got the job last time I posted this) have quit 4 regions.

Means that MANCHESTER UNITED and PRESTON NORTH END ARE FREE IN THIS SETUP AND NEED EC2933 MANAGERS TO TAKE THEM OVER

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1689536#post1689536

ARE YOU WILLING TO REPRESENT EC2933?

ARE YOU A COMMITTED EC MANAGER?

ARE YOU A LONG TIME STANDING EC2933 MANAGER?

ARE YOU WILLING TO NOT ONLY REPRESENT EC2933' date=' BUT STAY IN A SETUP FOR MORE THAN A SEASON?[/size']

Well then hit me up a line in PM outlining your credentials (will probably know them).

The reason for this is Dudeskin and mattygcfc (two who got the job last time I posted this) have quit 4 regions.

Means that MANCHESTER UNITED and PRESTON NORTH END ARE FREE IN THIS SETUP AND NEED EC2933 MANAGERS TO TAKE THEM OVER

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1689536#post1689536

Isn't Manchester United currently taken?

watfordlogo.png

WATFORD NEED MANAGER

Balance: -9.1 million

Squad value: 141.1mil

Number of players: 24

Most Recent starting XI:

Freidel (90)

Jonathan (88) Diawara (90) Astori (88) Monreal (89)

Hernandez (83) Ze Roberto (91) Sidney Sam (89)

Mbokani (88) Borreillo (90) Taison (88)

Bench: Shi (70) Yanga-Mbiwa (87) Apam (87) Josue (89) Zokora (88) Huntelaar (90) Pizarro (90)

Just took Watford :)

Welcome mate. Big job you got there to clear your debts, but there is enough class in that team that you should be able to do it.

Looking forward to seeing you have a long, successful stay where you post regularly and become and integral part of the setup :D

Welcome mate. Big job you got there to clear your debts' date=' but there is enough class in that team that you should be able to do it.

Looking forward to seeing you have a long, successful stay where you post regularly and become and integral part of the setup :D[/quote']

Cheers mate :)

Yeah theres a mountain of debt but I'll sell a few fringe players.

Looking forward to it as well :)

MK Dons creep back into the play-offs with a 3-0 win over Lincoln.

Squad strengthened, bank balance in the green and now we're getting some wins on the board. 11 games left, hopefully we can stay in this position and put up a good fight for promotion.

EDT : And guess who I bloody play next lol' date=' this gonna be one TITANIC showdown ! Must not lose :P[/quote']

Cast:

Jack - Sgt Fury

Rose - Mila Kunis

Nasty man who never gets leg over on Rose - Dudeskin

Titanic - Peterbourgh

Iceberg - Queens Park Rangers

B)

Forest bounce back from the disappointing loss to Reading midweek with a brilliant 2-0 win away to Stoke. Up to 11th, a point off the Shield places, and ever closer to safety. Our loss to Reading was our first in 11 games, but today's result more than makes up for that :D

Welcome mate. Big job you got there to clear your debts' date=' but there is enough class in that team that you should be able to do it.

Looking forward to seeing you have a long, successful stay where you post regularly and become and integral part of the setup :D[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

Cast:

Jack - Sgt Fury

Rose - Mila Kunis

Nasty man who never gets leg over on Rose - Dudeskin

Titanic - Peterbourgh

Iceberg - Queens Park Rangers

B)

LOL :P, well we've beat you once this season so I reckon I can get that elusive double that hasn't been done since season 5. ;)

Portsmouth 3 - 1 Bolton Wanderers

Att - 18,743

Coming back from 1-0 down Portsmouth secured their 5th win from their last 7 games with a brace from Mark Van Bommel and a goal from Simon Jovetic.

Mark Van Bommel won his 5th MoM award in his last 7 games.

The win takes me upto 15th place the highest position since i've took over Pompey

Home to West Ham on Wednesday.

I need something to say.

I have recently left about half my clubs, most of them forumer game worlds. I have decided to keep this Liverpool because I have always found my home in this setup, however I have quit my PNE in 4 nations representing EC 2933. I wish to whoever takes them over the best as i neglected them a lot.

Also 3-1 win over Southend. :) Up to 3rd.

Fulham 0 - 1 Shorpe

An 85th minute penalty from my Sunderland loanee Mark Janko gave me the 3 points and keeps me third one point of Barnsley in second.

A 2-1 win over Wolves keeps Derby County in with a chance of auto promotion B)

Up next is old club Shorpe......a tie that has banana skin written all over it :o

Looking forward to it, you've done a great job at Derby as well. Going to be a great game, hoping Janko keeps up his good form. :)