EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Hi fellas' date='my gm runs out in a few days and i've had to make a difficult decision.Unfortunately i will be leaving this set up but not until [b']i've hopefully seen my West Brom side clinch promotion through the play offs.[/b]This was a tough decision but after having seen a lot of managers come and go lately i've decided to stick with my sides in 7046,5579 and 106 which are the 3 leaders in sm i feel,with only a small turnover of managers and very competitive.I know a lot of you are in these set ups so i look forward to continuing our rivalry in these.Good luck guys.

Not if Shorpe have anything to do about it. :)

Lost 2-1 to an unmanaged team when all i need was a draw:rolleyes: We drop to 2nd on the final day as a result due to an inferior goal difference of -1:cool: Sahin's 20th league goal of an incredible individual campaign wasn't enough.

Well here ends my 4th season with QPR.

4 seasons in div 3.

3 out of the 4 seasons we make the playoff's.

we lose 3 times in the playoffs.

Life is good in division 3.

Well Im here to beat you next season :D

Honestly you being in this division is the only thing keeping me at bradford :D

2 full seasons , 2 playoff places , 2 defeats against fury and carl B)

I hope he buggers off anyway B)

Hey everyone, Manager Spotlight: Week 1 is up, go have a check! I have only been given 2 submissions, the more the merrier guys. Hopefully everyone can have a go soon. The answers I'm getting are awesome so don't be shy guys.

If you are going to fill out the template (I believe it's around page 3 or 4 on this thread. Just PM it to me. If you can guys, try and get pictures it makes things look better.

Cheers,

Ilija :)

Hey everyone' date=' Manager Spotlight: Week 1 is up, go have a check! I have only been given 2 submissions, the more the merrier guys. Hopefully everyone can have a go soon. The answers I'm getting are awesome so don't be shy guys.

If you are going to fill out the template (I believe it's around page 3 or 4 on this thread. Just PM it to me. If you can guys, try and get pictures it makes things look better.

Cheers,

Ilija :)[/quote']

Brillant work mate :D

Ive been truely honest with mine and will probably give a laugh on the most embarressing moment question! :D

Guest Smithy1998

Hi,

i havent played this game in a while so i was wondering if i could join this setup also today is my birthday i am 16 so im more responsible than i was at 15 anyway your call and ill take over a team and see how it goes from there

Hi' date='

i havent played this game in a while so i was wondering if i could join this setup also today is my birthday i am 16 so im more responsible than i was at 15 anyway your call and ill take over a team and see how it goes from there[/quote']

Course you can join the setup :P

Happy birthday as well mate , Hope you enjoy it :)

Yes!! A job offer worth flaming accepting!!

The Chairman of Millwall has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Bradford City immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Im going to mull this over for a little while but with my interest fading at bradford I think its gunna be exciting new challenge for me with a great young team! :)