EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

I'm interested in signing Ander Herrera could we do 6.5M for him please or do a 19 year old 80 rated and a bit of cash ???????

Sorry bud, I have received bids higher than that but at the moment I am in 2 minds whether to sell him or not.

Guest Smithy1998

Sorry bud' date=' I have received bids higher than that but at the moment I am in 2 minds whether to sell him or not.[/quote']

I really want him though to add to my signings. Prehaps we can negotiate a good deal what do you say

I really want him though to add to my signings. Prehaps we can negotiate a good deal what do you say

He has potential to be a great player. It will take a bit to get him but have a go, ill be listening to all offers.

Hartlepool United updates:

Transfers In:

Jordi Alba, LM/LB, 22, 87 - £4.2M + Etxebarria Benat

Young player who is getting playing time at Valencia in RL.

Kieran Gibbs, LB/LM, 22, 86 - £6.7M

Young player who is getting playing time at Arsenal in RL.

Romain Hamouma, RM/Wing, 24, 87 - £7.5M

A first-team player at SM Caen in RL.

Fabrice Muamba, CM/DM, 23, 87 - £6M

Getting playing time for Bolton. Just realised they are bottom of the table. (Fact: Hardly watch or check EPL results in the past 4 months due to staying in camp.)

Francisco Pisano, RB/LB, 25, 87 - £5.5M

A direct replacement for Gabriele Perico, who is a second choice behind Pisano at Cagliari in RL. £2.2M profit from these 2 transfers.

Hector Moreno, CB, 23, 87 - £7.5M

A first-team player at Espanyol in RL.

Transfer Out:

David Trezeguet - £7M

Old striker who plays for Baniyas SC, an UAE club. Will drop in rating.

Gabriele Perico - £7.2M

Play lesser time at Cagliari than Pisano.

Latest Results

Won 1-0 over Gillingham in the final fixture of Season 7. Stefano Ferrario scored the goal.

Lost 6-0 to Tottenham Hotspur in a friendly match.

Guest Smithy1998

Chesterfield FC Signings this season

Júlio Cesar - GK - 25 year old- Benfica

Charley Fomen- LB - 22 year old - Marseille

Daniel Didavi - Wing/AM - 21 year old - VFB Stuttgart

Franco Zuculini - CM/RM - 21 year old - Carlisle United

Almen Abdi - AM/CM - 24 year old - Udinese

Guest Smithy1998

Wrlcome mate may i ask what team you are. if your wondering im chesterfield fc boss and i got players for sale in normal and youth teams

The offer for Fabien LEMOINE of Palermo from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Óscar DE MARCOS of Athletic Club from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Radja NAINGGOLAN of Cagliari from Millwall has been accepted along with other club offers. Cagliari will now decide which offer to proceed with.

Im pleased to bag a young 88 CM for CV who moved to saint ettiene in the summer. Just pleased to add to the first team. Got rid of a 82 and 80 who dont seem good :D

De marcos should get a +2 to 86 and I payed 56k and a 75 and 78 :D

Nainggolan is a young player with some potential and he was cheap. 500k and a 84 and 77

My first 3 signings of the millwall era :D

Hi all' date=' just decided to take over Coventry in Div 1 and see if I can get em into the premiership. Quit a team in GC 150 which I've only been in charge of for 2 weeks as the forums were dead there so decided to try my luck here :)[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

Guest Smithy1998

Has anyone got an 84+ rated RB + CB + CF avaiable for loaning to me as i need to add depth to my team

We did it !!! :D

1-1 draw (Posh win 3-1 on pens) :D

I changed tactics last minute from 3-5-2 and it seemed to work as we just edged possession with decent shot stats.

It's took a while and a lot of heart ache but we have finally reached the BIG time, Division two ! :D

We did it !!! :D

1-1 draw (Posh win 3-1 on pens) :D

I changed tactics last minute from 3-5-2 and it seemed to work as we just edged possession with decent shot stats.

It's took a while and a lot of heart ache but we have finally reached the BIG time' date=' Division two ! :D[/quote']

Well done Dudey. I will miss old Peterbourgh :)

Charlie ADAM has completed his move to Burnley from Brighton and Hove Albion for £12,500,000. All other offers were turned down.

Finally Happy to beat out another manager for a player i want, been getting bid over the top of for too long. Adam will bring some much needed class to the Burnley midfield.

The offer for Gerard DEULOFEU of Universitario de Deportes from Burnley has been accepted along with other club offers. Universitario de Deportes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Best offer out of the other 3 accepted so I'll also be picking up some bright young talent in Duelofeu.

Burnley still on the hunt for a 90 rated marquee signing, as an agreed deal for Inler has fell through.

Charlie ADAM has completed his move to Burnley from Brighton and Hove Albion for £12' date='500,000. All other offers were turned down.[/b']

Finally Happy to beat out another manager for a player i want, been getting bid over the top of for too long. Adam will bring some much needed class to the Burnley midfield.

The offer for Gerard DEULOFEU of Universitario de Deportes from Burnley has been accepted along with other club offers. Universitario de Deportes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Best offer out of the other 3 accepted so I'll also be picking up some bright young talent in Duelofeu.

Burnley still on the hunt for a 90 rated marquee signing, as an agreed deal for Inler has fell through.

Your lucky, chairman only allowed me to bid 11,800 max :mad:

Shorpe United have won the Division 2 Play-Off Final and have been promoted!!

Great result, 6-2 in the final against WBA good game to you mate! Going to leave as I stated previously, having recently purchased Gold membership, I am leaving all standard worlds to focus on GC teams. Hope someone does Shorpe justice in division 1 because I'll be checking up on them!

Thanks to having me guys, best of luck!

The offer for Cleiton XAVIER of Metalist from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hes a good 89 and safe 89. Im trading a rubbish old 87 who isnt safe on 87 and really bulking that midfield quite a lot here :D

Ill have to admit theres going to be a lot going out on loan as well ;)