EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Guest Smithy1998

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

can loan you vrsaljko rate 84 RB/RM and Kokorin rated 85 fwd/wing?

i will have a look and if i like them i will make a loan bid mate ok

Guest Smithy1998

all good loans accepted' date=' but mate youll have to redo in a couple of days when season ticks over :D[/quote']

can i send that striker back and get a winger and cb from you

Guest Smithy1998

I might be nice and keep my rated 89 striker and loan him out' date=' anyone want :)[/quote']

if your club allows him to be loaned ill take him

Guest Smithy1998

He does' date='and i will sell him for some young players with a decent future :D[/quote']

take a look at my youth team and normal team ill do owt to get him could i make a loan bid for him

DEL PIERO going to westham and in return i get Federico BALZARETTI' date=' good deal for him and me,this deal makes my back 4 stronger and my back back 4 stronger :) just gonna buy some other back ups so i can do well in one of the cups :)[/quote']

Thanks Riece,

I would love to have Del Piero in all of my team. Yeah his is Old, but i dont really care coz he is my favourite player.

Guest Smithy1998

Thanks Riece' date='

I would love to have Del Piero in all of my team. Yeah his is Old, but i dont really care coz he is my favourite player.[/quote']

ive got some youth players who im trying to sell they can got for minimum value please say you are interested i got a 19 year old 80 rated CF my best youth

The offer for Yassine EL GHANASSY of KAA Gent from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Vázquez ÁLVARO of Espanyol from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pedro BOTELHO of Goias from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Felix BASTIANS of SC Freiburg from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Extremely pleased signing these 4 talented young stars who will rise and continue to grow. Ghanassy should rise as well when the belgium changes arrive soonish :P

Very chuffed :D