EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Hey guys just got a DM from 'garymack' regarding the unmanaged team situation. I apologize' date=' wasn't aware that was 'frowned' upon. Anyway, as of now I'll keep to the 'unwritten' rules.. so if there are anymore let me know.

I bought 1 87 rated player from an unmanaged team, the other 4 where 75 (or so) rated. Other players where bought transfer free/external and 1 (84) I bought from a managed side.

Again, I apologize!

I'm open for business regarding transfer so make some offers if you're interested.

If the Man City owner posts/reads on here.. I made you an offer a couple of days ago, interested?[/quote']

Don't worry about it mate, it was an honest mistake on your part ;)

glad to have you in here anyway as you seem to know your stuff going by the Eredivise thread ;)

ALRIGHT' date=' WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT MY FAVORITE EC GOING DOWN THE BOG?

We need solutions, not random whinning about it.[/quote']

Spread the word that 2933 is sooo competitive that it has undoubtedly the toughest D4 of any EC with the likes of Messi, Kaka, Xavi, Rooney etc etc. playing there :eek:

That should pull in a few suckers/ fresh blood ;)

And the best part is it's all true so they can't touch you for it B):D

Spread the word that 2933 is sooo competitive that it has undoubtedly the toughest D4 of any EC with the likes of Messi' date=' Kaka, Xavi, Rooney etc etc. playing there :eek:

That should pull in a few suckers/ fresh blood ;)

And the best part is it's all true so they can't touch you for it B):D[/quote']

Lol that would be great

ALRIGHT' date=' WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT MY FAVORITE EC GOING DOWN THE BOG?

We need solutions, not random whinning about it.[/quote']

We need a strong concerted effort from as many as possible to get involved in recruiting as many people as possible. It always seems to just be us two doing the recruiting

Lol that would be great

We need a strong concerted effort from as many as possible to get involved in recruiting as many people as possible. It always seems to just be us two doing the recruiting

7345 are launching a recruitment drive just now too, both gameworlds are sitting with roughly the same number of managers - could be a turf war brewing.....! :eek:;):D

Lincoln City beat Tranmere Rovers 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robinho and De Jong were also amongst the goalscorers.

Villa got the 1st goal in the 1st minute - a good nights work with De Jong and Robben making their debuts too :D

Blackburn have appointed Stephen Partington as there new manager and the message was clear and simple Promotion is a must.

Blackburn are a big team and should not be in League One (Division 3) They are a Premier League club who should be in the top division and with a squad full of Quality, i find it hard to believe they are where they are.

Onwards and Upwards is the message to portray.

Blackburn have appointed Stephen Partington as there new manager and the message was clear and simple Promotion is a must.

Blackburn are a big team and should not be in League One (Division 3) They are a Premier League club who should be in the top division and with a squad full of Quality' date=' i find it hard to believe they are where they are.

Onwards and Upwards is the message to portray.[/quote']

Welcome mate :)

I might be interested in one or two of your players :)

Blackburn are a big team and should not be in League One (Division 3) They are a Premier League club who should be in the top division and with a squad full of Quality' date=' i find it hard to believe they are where they are.

Onwards and Upwards is the message to portray.[/quote']

Big welcome mate! Hope you stay for a long time and succeed. Put a bid in for a player of yours