EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

I am in League 1 (Div 3) with Blackburn Rovers have some ok players have my aims on pappers Pandev is for sale the 90 can leave for a big cash fee.
Harry Redknapp is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Blackburn Rovers.

Good riddance. Dont come back

Spewing. first time ive ever forgot to do tactics with this side and i paid with my biggest mauling of the season. well played sir

Great result which was well needed considering how bad I have been doing. Martin Caceras is always injured!!

The offer for Juraj KUCKA of Montpellier HSC from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Montpellier HSC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £250,000 plus Derk BOERRIGTER involving Juraj KUCKA of Montpellier HSC and Millwall has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Montpellier HSC will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

My offer a lot better than Dom, but after yesterday match i only have 500k. Kucka is yours Dom :(:o

Just letting people know that everyone at Rotherham United is available for the right deal, though, I would much prefer part exchange unless you absolutely knock me out with a cash deal. Welbeck for example can be gotten for a deal before his likely rise with England's league being evaluated next. I would want a player under 25 above 90 for him, though.

Yes... I know I overprice my players, but all bids are welcome, and if I see someone I really like I might just give you someone you really like. :D

This Barnsley I have took over is a far cry from the Hull that I left but hopefully I can save them this season and take it from there.

If yall get bored you can watch How Carlos saved Christmas -the link is in my sig

Wouldn't mind grabbing Neuer off you :D

I bet you wouldn't haha He is the top man @ Barnsley ' date='I doubt he would be leaving unless a great 2 for 1 including a keeper came in ,and even then I doubt I would let him go as he looks the rock to build the mountain from.[/quote']

West Ham would happily giving some crazy offer for Neuer :D