EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- JOIN THIS FABULOUS SETUP!

Re: English Championship 2933 Discussion Thread Derby earn their best win to date in EC2933 by claiming a remarkable 4-3 win at Arsenal in the Shield. 3-1 down at the break to an Arsenal side includi

Re: EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN Also, that 4-0 win against Chelsea marks my 100th win with Rotherham United and my 100th win total in this setup! Here's to another 100 and ma

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Hi Kopstar,

I am not here to say I am never going to quit and I can not 100% that.

I am not asking to be welcomed as I have a number of teams in this setup and have been welcomed on more then one time.

I am here to make a impact and hope to do so.

Taken Wigan in Div 2 who are sitting 14th with the aim of the play offs.

I will not be selling our top names if no good offers come my way.

And I will say I am on a account for the forum leagues only and took this on it so lets see what happens.

Normally I would be happy with a draw against a superior side and against neil :)

But I will be honest Im furious due to these stats

I played 4-3-3 wingers against his standard 3-5-2

I had 60% possession

I had 24 shots to his 8 :o

And Ive got fredy guarin injured for 2 matches to boot :mad:

Rotherham 1-1 Swindon

Rotherham consider their 5 game unbeaten game, now picking up 16/21 points in their last 7 games, but with nearly all of the top teams winning, Rotherham lose ground on a playoff spot, dropping to 7 points back. The 59% of possession did nothing but see me fall behind early and tie it up before half time. The second half was exciting, but all the chances Rotherham had couldn't be put away.

Next up are third place Ipswich. The Millers have a lot riding on this game with some teams above them playing each other while Ipswich sit just 4 points back of an automatic promotion spot.

With 15 games left, the most difficult part for Rotherham will be the fact that, though they're just 7 points back, they sit in 12th place. Even if 6th place Blackburn lose, there are 4 teams within 2 points of them. Therefore, a loss by Blackburn and a win by Rotherham doesn't translate to a gaining of 3 points, but rather a gain of 1 or 2 points.

15 games and 45 points are left to gain. Based on the history of this setup, 65 points will likely (not definitely) gain a playoff spot. Rotherham sit at 30 points. That means they can only lose 10 more points throughout the next 15 games.

Records that I'm shooting for over the next 15 games

12-0-3

11-1-3

10-5-0

Can we do it? We'll have to go nearly undefeated. Our remaining schedule:

Ipswich- 3rd

Blackpool- 13th

Bradford- 18th

Brighton Hove- 4th

QPR- 1st

Walsall- 20th

Swansea- 8th

Bristol- 5th

Leicester- 2nd

Yeovil- 7th

Rochdale- 16th

Watford- 15th

Stockport- 10th

Plymouth- 17th

Darlington- 19th

If we could draw with the top 5 teams and register wins with the other 10, that will likely lead to a playoff spot. Here we go. Wish me luck.

Sorry for the double post, but I would also like to mention that I have now managed 100 games as the Rotherham Manager in this setup. Let me just give out some thank yous to a few people.

First off, let me thank Kopstar. Without you, obviously, this setup would be nothing. I managed my favorite team, Tottenham, in a setup with no real forum presence. It sucks! You have made this setup into one of the best on all of SM through your efforts, and I thank you both for working at that and for accepting me positively into it!

Second, I'd like to thank Jooles. I took over when he was Carlisle, and he's been a positive influence on me, as well as given me some rep :)

Fury, Dom, Grotolo, and others entertain me with their posts, and I wish good luck to all of you. here's to another 100 games and the success of 2933!

Sorry for the double post' date=' but I would also like to mention that I have now managed 100 games as the Rotherham Manager in this setup. Let me just give out some thank yous to a few people.

First off, let me thank Kopstar. Without you, obviously, this setup would be nothing. I managed my favorite team, Tottenham, in a setup with no real forum presence. It sucks! You have made this setup into one of the best on all of SM through your efforts, and I thank you both for working at that and for accepting me positively into it!

Second, I'd like to thank Jooles. I took over when he was Carlisle, and he's been a positive influence on me, as well as given me some rep :)

Fury, Dom, Grotolo, and others entertain me with their posts, and I wish good luck to all of you. here's to another 100 games and the success of 2933![/quote']

Great work mate. To another happy and successful 100 games in charge.

The dream is still to get this setup 80/80 on a more regular basis but think that will always be a dream so lets be happy with it how it is.

Well' date=' QPR made it all the way to the quarter finals in the shield by playing our second string. Though I would continue that trend today against Palace and had by bottom handed to me on a plate.

It was a big plate.[/color']

Well millwalls second team pull off a shock by defeating premier league stoke :P

In the semis against brum :D

Once a loser always a loser in your case fury? :P