EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Manchester United 5-1 Hull City

Once again a great performance sees us climbing up to 4th, considering we were in relegation at the first part of the season. Five different goalscorers in Di Maria, Dzeko, Mata, Pique and Ronaldo as Di Maria grabbed another 3 assists to top the charts with 18 assists in 11 games. Dzeko also is joint-top three top scorer with 11 goals in 13 games.

Fulham just cant stop drawing at the moment but at least there not defeats.

Going to freshen up the club a bit so recalled the 3 lads from unmanaged Brentford and listening to offers for my players.

Ideally looking to keep hold of Hazard,Hamsik,Van Persie+Sow unless the offer is too good to refuse.

Will also start using forum a bit more as i never really post on here.

Bruno FURLAN has completed his move to Cardiff City from Dinamo Minsk

Dino NDLOVU has completed his move to Cardiff City from Bnei Yehuda

Irakli LEKVTADZE has completed his move to Cardiff City from Dinamo Tbilisi

Toshiyuki TAKAGI has completed his move to Cardiff City from Shimizu S-Pulse

Ryota OSHIMA has completed his move to Cardiff City from Kawasaki Frontale

spacer.gif

Varazdat HAROYAN has completed his move to Cardiff City from FC Pyunik

Burnley beat out big competition to sign both signatures in the bidding war.

Jonathan Dos Santos is delighted to be joining his brother Giovanni at Burnley :D

and a rare external 90 is Kiessling has joined Burnley to become their number 1 striker!.

Paulo baretto is now surplus and available for 8.5million or a p/e for young def/mid players

Couple of Signings for Ipswich

Agon MEHMETI has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Malmö FF for £1,300,000 plus Okay YOKUSLU

Free Agent Sam HUTCHINSON has completed his move to Ipswich Town for £400,000

Thought i would of had some competition for Hutchinson

Switched Bradley (24) with the younger and more versatile Shakhtar. It took Alexander Sapeta to complete the deal (which was unfortunate as Sapeta has been with me the longest of any of my current players), but I also picked up Matuszczyk to fill the void left by Sapeta. With the extra cash, I went out into the transfer market and picked up a ton of young kids. In the end, my squad has added about 10 young players while improving slightly.

Big game against unmanaged Bradford City tonight. I'm on a 7 game unbeaten run and they've lost 6 straight, so let's just hope I'm not jinxing myself here by hoping for a win T_T Also, good luck to everyone today... except the 10 teams above me in Division 3... I hope you all fail to score :D

Emmanuels Ølæ$öñ E.Ø takes control of West Ham United.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

West Ham United were founded in 1895 and play their home games at Upton Park in London. The club is also known as The Hammers. They have a rivalry with Millwall and Leyton Orient.

Emmanuels Ølæ$öñ E.Ø takes control of West Ham United.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

West Ham United were founded in 1895 and play their home games at Upton Park in London. The club is also known as The Hammers. They have a rivalry with Millwall and Leyton Orient.

Welcome friend :)

Im your fierce rival Millwall :)

Rotherham United 4-2 Bradford City

In an absolute must win game against 19th place Bradford, the crowd at Don Valley were silenced when Kone put one in the back of the net after 38 minutes. However, a mediocre first half led to a great talk by coach G'Les'P, and Rotherham came out for more in the second half.

Playing the role of hero, Schwegler equalized just 5 minutes into the second half. Rotherham pushed, searching for a second, and found it just 7 minutes later on their best striker's foot, as Yarmolenko put the Millers ahead. They never looked back.

Koybasi added a 3rd in the 61st before Schwegler capped of his performance with a brace in the 75th. Toquero pulled one back for Bradford in the 81st, but it only affected the GD as Rotherham marched on to their 8th straight game undefeated and picked up an important 3 points.

Despite failing to move up in the table, Rotherham climbed closer to playoff spots. The top 4 teams in the league carved out victories, but 5-10 all found themselves dropping at least 2 points. Now Rotherham sit just 5 points off 6th place Stockport County with 12 games left to play!

Next, Rotherham travel to Brighton & Hove Albion. Despite sitting 6 places back of them in the table, they're just 7 points shy of Albion. Furthermore, Rotherham have been on blistering pace while Brighton & Hove have dropped points.

A final note, Rotherham have now leveled QPR for the most goals scored in the league. They owe this to contributions from 11 different players. One player, Danny Welbeck has been out since early January, and will miss the game against Brighton & Hove Albion. However, he'll return for the next game on Rotherham's schedule against 2nd place, high flying, Queens Park Rangers!

12 games left

28 points needed

2.33 points per game needed

5 points back

8-4-0 or 9-1-2 are the worst records we can accumulate in the next 12 games. Here we go Millers!