EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Lincoln City 7-2 Hartlepool United

NAVAS 7

HIGUAÍN 14' date=' 88

ROBINHO 30

TOURE 38

MALOUDA 47

VILLA 69[/b']

The promotion dream stays alive for Lincoln's unintentional dopplegangers - only 1 point off a play-off spot now! :D

still the best team I've seen. Is your Toure meant to be Yaya or Kolo or the best traits of both moulder into one super player?

still the best team I've seen. Is your Toure meant to be Yaya or Kolo or the best traits of both moulder into one super player?

My boy Zargo is a DM/CB so originally was ideal as a combo of the two, but with Yaya playing more of an attacking role irl for City this season then I guess now Zargo is more Kolo than Yaya.

But that's ok, as when you've already got Navas, Robben, Kaka, Robinho, Xavi, Muller, Schweinsteiger and Messi then don't really need Yaya too...! :D;)

My boy Zargo is a DM/CB so originally was ideal as a combo of the two' date=' but with Yaya playing more of an attacking role irl for City this season then I guess now Zargo is more Kolo than Yaya.

But that's ok, as when you've already got Navas, Robben, Kaka, Robinho, Xavi, Muller, Schweinsteiger and Messi then don't really need Yaya too...! :D;)[/quote']

Haha thats a perfect combination. Maybe you might have to buy a Toure who is an attacking midfielder so you can 'unite the brothers'

Now you just need them all to rise to their doppleganger's rating and you'd have a great squad. Surely has to be one of the most unique and most awesome teams on SM

Haha thats a perfect combination. Maybe you might have to buy a Toure who is an attacking midfielder so you can 'unite the brothers'

Now you just need them all to rise to their doppleganger's rating and you'd have a great squad. Surely has to be one of the most unique and most awesome teams on SM

Thanks, a couple of them dropped recently which wasn't good but might still have enough quality to get out of D4 but after that might start to struggle :eek:

Have actually been offered my old Yeovil team who still have some great young players but the novelty with Lincoln hasn't worn off yet so reckon i'll stick with them until the end of the season at least :)

Might even get round to writing up an update on the report thread at some point, having 15 teams is starting to become a real chore as means I don't have time to do as much of that any more :(

Wow 5 days and a good 90 on external untouched :eek::P

As soon as I say that , People start falling over him :P

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £500,000 plus Paulo BARRETO and Samperio JAIRO involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Burnley has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Giuseppe MASCARA and Jukka RAITALA involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Stoke City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Oleksandr ALIYEV and Zhi Gin LAM involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Albin EKDAL and Steven CAULKER involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Everton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Steven PIENAAR and Mateusz MOZDZEN involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and West Ham United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

2-0 win away at Hull.

Really nice win and against a managed side for once. Gomis gets the winner for us in a game we boss on possession. :)

We now move to joint top with Millwall, WBa just one point behind us both. :o

Unbelievably close season this and just 12 games to go. :)

As soon as I say that ' date=' People start falling over him :P

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £500,000 plus Paulo BARRETO and Samperio JAIRO involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Burnley has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Giuseppe MASCARA and Jukka RAITALA involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Stoke City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Oleksandr ALIYEV and Zhi Gin LAM involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Albin EKDAL and Steven CAULKER involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and Everton has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Steven PIENAAR and Mateusz MOZDZEN involving Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain and West Ham United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Paris Saint-Germain will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.[/quote']

went to stoke :o

in other news ive made my first personal buy for Burnley. M gamst pederson, blackburns best and most consistent player over 5 years will come to Burnley for a steal. he will rotate in and out of the team to rest inler and adam, and some good cover for wing if i need him at LM

Rotherham United 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion

Rotherham are unable to keep Brighton & Hove Albion at bay despite taking an early 1-0 lead in the 20th minute after a great strike from star striker Yarmolenko. Everyone knew it would be tough for Rotherham to climb back into the race, but they have proved that they are in it for the long haul.

After climbing from relegation zoned 18th place, Rotherham have slowly trekked back towards the playoff position, largely on the back of their undefeated run that now spans 9 games with 6 victories. Despite this impressive record, though, they have been unable to get closer than 5 points off playoffs, and have now slipped for a second time to 7 points back following a draw.

The two silver linings that have come from this game, though, are that Rotherham have pulled Brighton & Hove Albion down to 6th place, and now lie 7 points back of Brighton & Hove and Stockport County. With 2 teams to chase, perhaps Rotherham will be able to break in more easily. Furthermore, the injury to star winger Danny Welbeck is finally over, and the options, talent, and formations open to manager G'Les'P will instantly increase. This bodes well for Rotherham considering their schedule over the remainder of the season.

Though Rotherham do some sides with little threat to them such as Walsall and Plymouth Argyle who both sit in danger of relegation, their remaining 11 games present 6 teams who currently sit above Rotherham in the division. While it gives them a chance to make up points quickly on those above them, 3 of these 6 teams are in the top 4, and Rotherham has nearly 0 chance of catching any of them. If Rotherham can weather the next 6 games, in which 5 of these teams will be dealt with, they will meet Stockport County in the 36th game of the season. If Stockport County are able to remain in the playoff spots and Rotherham are able to continue to pick up points in every game they play, this game could all but decide who will gain that final playoff spot with Rotherham challenging 17th Plymouth Argyle and 18th Darlington in their final two games.

Despite the disappointing of not moving within 4 points of the playoffs and claiming a playoff scalp against Brighton & Hove Albion, Rotherham must look to their next game against league leaders Queens Park Rangers. It will be a tough game as QPR has only dropped points 8 times all season, with 4 draws and 4 defeats. However, Rotherham get QPR at home where they have looked less than undefeatable. Manager G'Les'P had this to say:

Yes, I have to hand it to Sgt Fury, he's finally whipped his boys into shape, and it looks like they may just escape a playoff fiasco this year. That does not mean, though, that we're going into this game looking for anything less than 3 points. He's been managing this team for 5 years, and every single year, they've managed to drop points in the final few weeks. I came back to Rotherham with the intention of getting my boys into the playoffs and into Division 2. I have no intentions of ending up like Fury, the definition of 3rd division underachievement. He knows we're coming, and I'm damn sure he's worried.

11 games left

27 points needed

2.45 points per game

7 points back

8-3-0 or 9-0-2 are the worst records we can endure for the remainder of the season.

infty-1-1-2.png

Yes, I have to hand it to Sgt Fury, he's finally whipped his boys into shape, and it looks like they may just escape a playoff fiasco this year. That does not mean, though, that we're going into this game looking for anything less than 3 points. He's been managing this team for 5 years, and every single year, they've managed to drop points in the final few weeks. I came back to Rotherham with the intention of getting my boys into the playoffs and into Division 2. I have no intentions of ending up like Fury, the definition of 3rd division underachievement. He knows we're coming, and I'm damn sure he's worried.

Queens Park Ranger boss Sgt Fury was asked today about the statement from Rotherham manager pg7772a stating that Fury was "afraid" of Rotherham.

Fury:

"(laughs) when did he say that?...look, I admit there have been a few competitors over the last few seasons that have had me doubting the hoops chances against them. Rotherham is not one of them. We have met them 3 times in the past and won all 3. I worry more about the wife's lumpy gravy than I do about Rotherham and their deluded manager. The guy couldn't even stick with the team! he left for a 3 month period between September and December, but then again I hear that's how long the average detox is at Betty Ford's. Course I have no proof he's been on drugs but listening to all this verbal diarrhea he's spewing you have to wonder.

So let's move on to more serious questions about the rest of the season and the challenges we might come up against. I'm tired of listening about garbage from a little man with a name no one can remember..."

I like Kroos' date=' but Cabaye is a great player aswell....and the added bonus of Romeu made the deal a no brainer B)[/quote']

No problem! My team is really shaping up with good young talent.

Everton players for the future 25 y/o and under:

Toni Kroos: 22 y/o - Rated 90

Marko Marin: 22 y/o - Rated 90

Thomas Muller: 22 y/o - Rated 93

Silva Neymar: 19 y/o - Rated 90

Eduardo Salvio: 21 y/o - Rated 88

Cesar Azpilecueta: 22 y/o - Rated 89

Manuel Neuer: 25 y/o - Rated 93

Marauoane Fellaini: 24 y/o - Rated 90

Karim Benzema: 23 y/o - Rated 93

Christian Ansaldi: 25 y/o - Rated 90

Jan Vertonghen: 24 y/o - Rated 90

No problem! My team is really shaping up with good young talent.

Everton players for the future 25 y/o and under:

Toni Kroos: 22 y/o - Rated 90

Marko Marin: 22 y/o - Rated 90

Thomas Muller: 22 y/o - Rated 93

Silva Neymar: 19 y/o - Rated 90

Eduardo Salvio: 21 y/o - Rated 88

Cesar Azpilecueta: 22 y/o - Rated 89

Manuel Neuer: 25 y/o - Rated 93

Marauoane Fellaini: 24 y/o - Rated 90

Karim Benzema: 23 y/o - Rated 93

Christian Ansaldi: 25 y/o - Rated 90

Jan Vertonghen: 24 y/o - Rated 90

Yeah your team is looking good mate......got a few crackin talents myself, so letting kroos go won't hurt the team in the long run to much

Lincoln City outclassed Tranmere Rovers and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Villa was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Muller and Torres were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 5th, just 4 points off automatic promotion :D