EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

5 bids accepted for Lichtsteiner of Juventus.

Only threat to my bid is Fulham

The deal reported to be worth 149' date='000 plus Alan HUTTON and Humberto REVER involving Stephan LICHTSTEINER of Juventus and Fulham has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Juventus will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

4,210,000 + 4,990,000 + 140k vs

5,040,000 + 4,530,000 + 703k.

Mine looks bigger but my chairman values will be. I noticed he went all defenders as did i cause juve chairman loved them loads!!! Fingers crossed but i hope i have it.[/quote']

Its going to be close, the highest bid doesnt always win, ive outbidded people in cash before and not got the player. The Juve chairman valued my bid at over 21m so hopefully that is enough, really want to get him as is a a certain riser to 90. Let the best bid win!

Once again lost after betting maximum possible. Cannot get a break, just about had it with this gameworld now. I waited, bid first, bid a big maximum and still lose out to a new manager with a better team than me. Its just plain *****

4-1-0 preseason for Rotherham United as they rev up for a Division 3 title push. Our first game is against Wigan, who I believe have the best team and the only chance to keep me from winning the Division if I don't suffer major injury problems. I beat them 3-0 in the preseason, but I expect a much closer game to open the season. Good luck to the Wigan manager. Warning to everyone in Division 3: if I manage to reach the top of the table, don't expect me to ever relinquish it :D

Deal agreed with Newcastle for Vidic :) It will see Navas and Gervinho + some cash joining United. Got pretty good back up in midfield and attack now, but short at the back.

So Rafael, Ljajic, Constant and any other youth is available for a 90 CB or DM. Don't need to be some special talents just players not dropping.

VIDIC and PUYOL at the heart of my defence at St.James Park. :D Well I do hav decent c over on the wings of my team so its a good deal for me :)! Falcao has attracted quite alot of interest from teams such as City, Sunderland, and Derby County! Adebayor can be aquired just msg me bout him! First Division 1 game for me vs Middlesbrough :/ they have Kaka so it will be a tough task!

The offer for Nemanja VIDIC of Manchester United from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Well there's Arsenal's first trophy of the season' date=' and my 6th overall with them, following a resounding 4-0 thumping of Everton in the Charity Shield :)[/quote']

Bagged my first of the season aswell...

Sean Oneill has guided West Ham United to a SMFA Super Cup Final win against Stoke City!! West Ham United were the better team and beat Stoke City 4 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Srna scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ozil and Barrios were also amongst the goalscorers.

Thats about 2 trophies in 10 games or so if im right... easy buisness this ;)

0-0 draw away at Leeds.

Nothing dramatic on the opening day but a point on the road is a solid way to begin Division 1 life. ;) We also dominate possession so good signs for the future. :)

Next up Pompey at home which is certainly winnable. ;)

NEWCASTLE IMPRESSES IN DEBUT GAME FOR DIVISION ONE BUT AT A COST!

NewCastle 3- 2 Middlesborugh :D

Geoffrey Kan steered Newcastle United to victory against fierce rivals Middlesbrough in the Tyne-Tees Derby.

Newcastle United outclassed Middlesbrough and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Falcao scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aquilani was also on the scoresheet for his side.

" It was a fantastic win for Newcastle coming back to the top division of English Football. I hope we can continue our great form for the whole season." -Geoffrey

Some fans are calling this Newcastle team Invincible as their new manager has led them to a maximum 18 points out of 6 games since takign charge of them. However, Geoffrey dispels the theory that Newcastle is invincible.

" Ive had the best luck any manager can ever hope for. Looking at Division 1, all teams are top class. Every Game is a Challenge. We are going to lose eventually."

Unforunately, The win at Boro has come at a cost. Radamal Falcao has come up with a hamstring injury that will sideline him for 4 weeks. :( The Mnaager had his to say,

I honestly do not understand the Boro Managers Tactics. Their tackling was extremely aggresive the whole game and I am surprised none of them got any Red Cards! Ive lost our superstar Falcao for 4 weeks!

Poor start due to QPR's dumb arse manager picking tactics that pretty much stink against the formation Norwich had telegraphed during the friendlies.

Nice job me :mad:

Niall Taylor steered Norwich City to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Norwich City beat Queens Park Rangers 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Wright-phillips scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brown was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yes but you injured 2 of my best players who are now out for around half the season:rolleyes:

Anyway nicve first win since moving from Ipswich to local rivals Norwich:eek:

On another not free agent Joe Allen joins:D

Jack Lees 4 steered Reading to victory against Barnsley.

Reading beat Barnsley 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Afellay scored both of the goals for Reading and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fulham 4 Stockport 2

Subotic scores and get MOM with Sow bagging two and main man Gomez chipping in with a goal an two assists.

Great start:)

And in contrast van Persie does nothing and Hummels gets injured.

Think we both know who got the better end of the deal after the first game!