EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

And in contrast van Persie does nothing and Hummels gets injured.

Think we both know who got the better end of the deal after the first game!

Yeah, plus after the deal Gomez scored 5 goals in two games meaning he has a chance of getting a rise and Subotic has a chance of rising if Dortmund win the Bundisliga which it looks like they will.

Still Van Persi could rise and were just one game in.

Great signing.

Lost 1-0 against Everton and Hummels got injured :mad:

Woooooooo :D You injured Muller :(

Tevez with the goal! Could be his season!

MARKO MARIN IS FOR SALE (90) Available for 2 younger talents or can be used with someone else for someone!

Derby 2 Bolton 1

Not the way I was hoping the season would start. Podolski grabbed the goal but that was the only good news of the day as to add insult to injury Katsouranis has torn his calf muscle and will be out for 5weeks.

Is it just me or did there seem to be alot of injuries this week? :confused:

Derby 2 Bolton 1

Not the way I was hoping the season would start. Podolski grabbed the goal but that was the only good news of the day as to add insult to injury Katsouranis has torn his calf muscle and will be out for 5weeks.

Is it just me or did there seem to be alot of injuries this week? :confused:

Yeah Falcao is injured for four weeks for my team :( btw what do you want for Podolski? :)

Marko Marin is off to Fulham in exchange for 3 decent youngsters!

Stambouli' date=' Labyad and Roberto! :D[/quote']

Maybe I should have put in a bid too :( Angus is incredibly active with his Fulham team :o So hes brought in Marin Lichenstiener Gomez and Subotic :o

Maybe I should have put in a bid too :( Angus is incredibly active with his Fulham team :o So hes brought in Marin Lichenstiener Gomez and Subotic :o

Since joining i have signed:

Lichensteiner (89)

Moutinho (91)

Cardozo (90)

Mavuba (90)

Subotic (91)

Gomez (93)

Samba (88)

Godin (90)

Howard (90)

Marin (90)

Rafeal (GK) (86)

Cabela (82)

So yeah pretty active:D

Im looking to bring in a forward or winger, I'm willing to offer Sow and Hamsik.

Since joining i have signed:

Lichensteiner (89)

Moutinho (91)

Cardozo (90)

Mavuba (90)

Subotic

z (93)

Samba (88)

Godin (90)

Howard (90)

Marin (90)

Rafeal (GK) (86)

Cabela (82)

So yeah pretty active:D

Im looking to bring in a forward or winger' date=' I'm willing to offer Sow and Hamsik.[/quote']

dayum O.O youve clearly made it your team :P Haha NewCastle is interested in Hamsik :)

Rotherham United 2-2 Wigan Athletic

Rotherham United had hoped to make a statement by taking 3 points from the best relegated team in Division 3, but they did manage to make a statement by snatching a point from Wigan. After falling behind, Rotherham looked to be close to tying before Wigan made it more comfortable for themselves just after half time. With a 2-0 scoreline, the money was on Wigan, but a goal in the 75th minute by Mkhitaryan made things interesting. 2 minutes later, newly aquired Totti put home a penalty to secure Rotherham's point. Now tied for spots 7-12, Rotherham look to go out and go on a run to get themselves to the top of the table. Overall, good start!

not only did i get beaten out of lichtsteiner by a higher team, while i bet maximum and first, i now lost on to kehl by stoke and lost my first game. Burnley manager Cam Lucas announces his last season at Turf Moor. Not playing in a gameworld where being alert and bidding everything you have gets you beating by teams with higher ratings. its a pointless recipe for eternal mediocrity.

So i will be open to some pretty bargain deals if anyone is interested.

Wigan Athletic 2 - 2 Rotherham United

Jonathan (Jonny) Charnock earned a draw with Wigan Athletic against Rotherham United.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Wigan Athletic and Rotherham United in their Division 3 fixture.

Wijnaldum and Dembele were amongst the goalscorers

Disappointed to have let a 2 goal lead go. Glad to see Dembele starting where he left off last season.

Yes but you injured 2 of my best players who are now out for around half the season:rolleyes:

It wasn't all bad news then :)

The offer for Brice DJA DJEDJE of Evian TG from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Vincent ABOUBAKAR of Valenciennes from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two more players with really cool names about to sign for the R's :)

All of the Marin deal has been completed, very happy with his signing as in the formation i play he can play anywhere in midfield and even upfrount behind the striker making him the perfect sub for me. I have sold out all of my youth talent now so im going to need to start rebuilding that.

Rotherham United 5-4 Swansea City

In a thrilling match that saw what seemed to be an endless amount of goals, Rotherham were able to take the 3 points. With 57% of the possession, it is not unexpected that Rotherham won, but this score sheet bodes well for the Millers.

Now in 5th place, Rotherham has scored the most goals in the league, putting 7 in the back of the net through the first 2 games. Though they've also allowed 6, and their goal difference is just 1, Rotherham don't plan on winning the league by just goal difference. They want to win it outright through points.

Securing 4 points through their first 2 games is much better than they were able to achieve last season, gaining just 3 pints through their first 7. Looking over the history of Division 3, it seems that the magical number for automatic promotion is 80 points. Therefore, my goal will be to go 25-5-8. Hopefully I can manage to do even better.

30-4-4 is the best ever recorded.

I will aim to go 31-7-0. I doubt I'll achieve it :)