EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

1071.jpg

TRANSFERS: As expected, Paulo Henrique Ganso has signed for Sunderland in a straight swap for Andrea Pirlo. Sunderland looking towards the future with Wigan concentrating on the here and now. Pirlo will partner Sami Khedira in the Wigan central midfield.

I'm currently looking for an AM and a LB at the moment. Happy to sacrifice Anderson (90 CM) and Kolarov (89 LB/LM) respectively as part of those deals.

I'm still in the red (argh) so I'm relying on you wonderful folk to approach me if you're interested in doing anything.

Darlo, I am a negotiator, but offering Palombo for Ganso wasn't setting my world on fire and the Pirlo bid came in around the same time and worked for both teams. Sometimes it happens like that. :)

1071.jpg

Darlo' date=' I am a negotiator, but offering Palombo for Ganso wasn't setting my world on fire and the Pirlo bid came in around the same time and worked for both teams. Sometimes it happens like that. :)[/quote']

I understand, just a bit disappointed. I have a load of cash which would have helped you get out of the red, also would have parted with fellaini. The bid of palombo plus 5 mill was a starter and I fully expected you to negotiate back! I'm not the kind of person to mock a counter offer.. Just a bit peeved to lose to Lucas too, in the same manner. I suppose it could be justified if I had no decent players.. :o

I understand' date=' just a bit disappointed. I have a load of cash which would have helped you get out of the red, also would have parted with fellaini. The bid of palombo plus 5 mill was a starter and I fully expected you to negotiate back! I'm not the kind of person to mock a counter offer.. Just a bit peeved to lose to Lucas too, in the same manner. I suppose it could be justified if I had no decent players.. :o[/quote']

Don't worry. Next time I'm going straight for the Benzema counter offensive! :P You'd have been fighting a losing battle after I saw the Pirlo bid. He's one of my favourites so it tickled my sweet spot. Haha.

I understand' date=' just a bit disappointed. I have a load of cash which would have helped you get out of the red, also would have parted with fellaini. The bid of palombo plus 5 mill was a starter and I fully expected you to negotiate back! I'm not the kind of person to mock a counter offer.. [b']Just a bit peeved to lose to Lucas too, in the same manner[/b]. I suppose it could be justified if I had no decent players.. :o

I think my offer for Lucas was a belter tbh (maybe even too much at this stage in his career) so you wouldn't have got him anyway :P

I jest ;)

Bit disappointed to see Nick Powell go as he is another superb talent and Cabaye was for me one of the top three midfielder's in the Premiership last season.

But with Gundogan and Sissoko available in Cabaye's position and plenty of young talent in Powells position I reckon it was a good deal for both teams.

sorry for double post lads :o

Geoffrey, I've taken Lamela back mate as I'll probably need him now with Cabaye leaving and he only made 7apps for you anyway ;)

Moura LUCAS has completed his move to Derby County from Tranmere Rovers

almost the final piece of the jigsaw.....almost B)

we can now line up

F.MUSLERA

T.ALDERWEIRELD ---- P.JONES ---- M.YANGA-MBIWA

E.LAMELA ---- I.GUNDOGAN ---- M.LUCAS ---- J.RODRIGUEZ

G.HULK ---- J.PASTORE

O.GIROUD

subs: G.RAMIREZ, L.REMY, M.SISSOKO, T.TAIWO, S.DANTE, C.ZAPATA, E.VARGAS, S.EL SHAARAWI

1071.jpg

TRANSFERS: As expected' date=' [b']Paulo Henrique Ganso[/b] has signed for Sunderland in a straight swap for Andrea Pirlo. Sunderland looking towards the future with Wigan concentrating on the here and now. Pirlo will partner Sami Khedira in the Wigan central midfield.

I'm currently looking for an AM and a LB at the moment. Happy to sacrifice Anderson (90 CM) and Kolarov (89 LB/LM) respectively as part of those deals.

I'm still in the red (argh) so I'm relying on you wonderful folk to approach me if you're interested in doing anything.

Darlo, I am a negotiator, but offering Palombo for Ganso wasn't setting my world on fire and the Pirlo bid came in around the same time and worked for both teams. Sometimes it happens like that. :)

My second bit of business with Wigan in a few days. Happy with this one as with Pirlo's great form, I saw this as the last chance to sell him for a decent P/E. Now, I just need to hope that Ganso hits the heights, he's expected to hit.

Nick Powell and Cabaye was too good too turn down, I see Powell being the next big player at Manchester United and Cabaye in my eyes is one of the best DM in the world if not the best, should easy have been a 91 last EPL change but it will come now in europ football again with NEWCASTLE.

2-1 loss at home to Boro'

Decided to play a weakened side in preparation for the Shield Final so expected defeat. :o

The big one against QPR next' date=' will never live it down if I lose this lol :P[/quote']No worries there pal, see you in the final. Unlucky Dom. I wish I could say I worked hard to prepare for this one but TBH I forgot all about it :o

4-1 win away at QPR !! :D

Just like the good ol' days :), despite Nashy getting sent off in just the 2nd minute we still go on to obliterate them as always. ;) Good game Sarge.

Next up it's Arsenal for our first ever final, really have nothing to lose so will be going all out for the win. ;)

Good luck Jooles. :)

2454.jpg 1-3 1071.jpg

Andrea Pirlo (15)

Serigne Kara (20)

Mamadou Sakho (48)

Mamadou Sakho (87)

Decent win for us tonight against unmanaged Doncaster. It took two goals from CB Sakho to win us the game but a win is a win. Pirlo scoring on his debut was a nice touch too. The win keeps us 6th but closes the gap to Port Vale in 5th to 5 points. Cavani somehow picked up MOTM despite no goals or assists.

TRANSFERS: Nothing exciting I'm afraid. John Rooney moved to Walsall for £101k to try and reduce the deficit a little. I'm always open to a bit of wheeling and dealing so if anyone wants to do any deals then give me a shout.

Dan Malone steered Leeds United to victory against Aston Villa.

Leeds United beat Aston Villa 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Necid scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Janssen and Carioca were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice win for us but we got Necid injured and Zanetti sent off so it has its down side.

Unfortunately for a little more than the last month I've had little internet access, hence the reason I have not been doing match reports as I usually do and enjoy. However, I have managed to get myself back up to second place and am still aiming for the championship of Division 3. We'll see, but I'm just letting the managers around me know I've not gone anywhere :D

Nice win for Southend to jump out of the final 3 with a 3-0 win over manager-less Shrope, a brace for the Pav and a goal for Sidney Sam who is becoming a bargain transfer over the rubbish Giuly

Next up is Coventry City, hoping to pull away further from relegation

On a side note, nice to see pg7772a back on the forums :)

Unfortunately for a little more than the last month I've had little internet access' date=' hence the reason I have not been doing match reports as I usually do and enjoy. However, I have managed to get myself back up to second place and am still aiming for the championship of Division 3. We'll see, but I'm just letting the managers around me know I've not gone anywhere :D[/quote']

Manchester City 2-1 Arsenal

One of my proudest wins here even if Arsenal weren't full strength.

Tried new tactics in a friendly against Derby and blew them off the park so thought it would be good to try against Arsenal and it worked.

Hummels and Vucinic got the goals. Everyone played well. Notable mention to brett Emerton who played on the right and got an 8 match rating.

Thrilled. Puts me 5 above the drop

1-0 win at home to Stoke.

Really good win here going off stats where I didn't allow them ONE shot on target lol :P whilst claiming a chunky 58% possession. Joaquin gets the winner but also picks up a small 3-day injury.

Now 6 points clear of the drop with things looking a lot more rosy. ;)

Manchester Untied 4-0 Fulham

Manchester United come out with a big win after expecting a close result. Aguero (2), Di Maria and Navas with the goals. Di Maria also got 2 assists but will be suspended for the next game due to 5 yellow cards.

The good news is that we are 15 point infront of 2nd placed Millwall:D:D with just 10 games left.

Also now I'm listening for offers for the following players:

Dzeko

Llorente

Gervinho

Jonas

Gaitan

Preferbly I want P/E + cash (1 or 2 players depending on their rating and age)

Had an amazing offer for Mata from Man City of 12M + Ninis + Ruidiaz:eek: But I resisted the temptation and rejected that deal B):cool:

:) I thought i was offering too much. Was gonna cancel even if you accepted because they are too important to my team :P

Gaitan is heading to Goodison park :)

Whats the deal?