EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

Unfortunately for a little more than the last month I've had little internet access' date=' hence the reason I have not been doing match reports as I usually do and enjoy. However, I have managed to get myself back up to second place and am still aiming for the championship of Division 3. [b']We'll see, but I'm just letting the managers around me know I've not gone anywhere[/b] :D

Glad to see it!

I can't keep up :( Getting too many draws against the unmanaged...

Had an amazing offer for Mata from Man City of 12M + Ninis + Ruidiaz:eek: But I resisted the temptation and rejected that deal B):cool:

That's a very interesting offer indeed :D

I may tempt to sell Mata if i were you

are we now able to buy from unmanaged??:confused:

eye's on you Carl :P

Well clubs that have the lowest total value in their division by £30m, yep they are. :)

But to be serious I've just had enough of other guys doing it some silent members, others (oh sorry I didn't realise, I'll not do it again) ones ;) but even if they stop, you get new guys coming along and finishing it off.

Take Leicester for instance, only recently raided Swansea, Norwich, Reading and Charlton....

Well clubs that have the lowest total value in their division by £30m' date=' yep they are. :)

But to be serious I've just had enough of other guys doing it some silent members, others (oh sorry I didn't realise, I'll not do it again) ones ;) but even if they stop, you get new guys coming along and finishing it off.

Take Leicester for instance, only recently raided Swansea, Norwich, Reading and Charlton....[/quote']

Two wrongs dont make a right. I think we should name and shame. Or not do deals with anyone buying from unmanaged. Nothing against you pal, but it is a gameworld killer.

Two wrongs dont make a right. I think we should name and shame. Or not do deals with anyone buying from unmanaged. Nothing against you pal' date=' but it is a gameworld killer.[/quote']

You can't kill what's already dead.

Unfortunately for a little more than the last month I've had little internet access' date=' hence the reason I have not been doing match reports as I usually do and enjoy. However, I have managed to get myself back up to second place and am still aiming for the championship of Division 3. We'll see, but I'm just letting the managers around me know I've not gone anywhere :D[/quote']

Welcome back mate :D

You can't kill what's already dead.

Ill take that personally :P

I think, to be honest, we have to accept this will always be a game world with a maximum of 60 managers. I dont want to condone buying from unmanaged but the likelihood is that the club wont get managed

Alternatively we can all try recruit new managers to take those teams over.

Ill take that personally :P

I think' date=' to be honest, we have to accept this will always be a game world with a maximum of 60 managers. I dont want to condone buying from unmanaged but the likelihood is that the club wont get managed

[b']Alternatively we can all try recruit new managers to take those teams over.[/b]

I would personally be for recruiting new managers to revive the setup, I came back to the setup to help revive a former great team in Southend and I take pride in rebuilding a side with the added challenge that there is competition to find talent in the setup (without Ronaldo and Messi being immediately available from externals)

I take pride in rebuilding a side and another challenge of being a manager is to be pragmatic with their side and if you are deficient in one area then, change your formation to mask it rather than an unmanaged sides in order to raid them of their assets

Beat West Brom 1-0. Michel Bastos has scored the goal. Everyone else one as well though. At least we're going down fighting.

Well done matey :P I wasn't too bothered losing too you,But your are 14 points away from relagation i think.If you survive that will be a good acheivement :D

1071.jpg 1 - 1 543.jpg

Moussa Dembele (66)

Vladimir Granat (84)

We've fallen out of the playoff places after this result. The match stats are a frustrating read:

Possession

60% - 40%

Total Shots

15 - 10

Shots On Target

11 - 1

Corners

8 - 5

Yellow Cards

0 - 2

Red Cards

0 - 0

My favoured 4-2-3-1 formation doesn't seem to be working amazingly well with this side so I'll be having a tinker over the next couple of games to find something that works. We're only out of the top 6 on playoffs so hopefully we can start picking up the results to sneak back in. We will be missing Muniain through injury for the next game though.

Nothing to report on the transfer front. I am warming to the idea of trading in Cavani for a couple of players. If anyone is interested then give me a shout and we'll see if there's a deal to be done.

Well done matey :P I wasn't too bothered losing too you' date='But your are 14 points away from relagation i think.If you survive that will be a good acheivement :D[/quote']

Indeed. The problem is that everyone else in the relegation scrap keeps winning too so the gap never seems to close.

Gonna come back and give Hatlepool a go. Use to manager Cheltenham, would go back there but chairman wont allow it.

Rejoined a few weeks back at reading but left the same day, but im gonna rebuild Hartlepool into a very good side :)

Ahamada, Gibbs, Martinez and Sararer the only players I will likely keep. If anyone has some 87+ loans that would be awesome while I rebuild.

Gonna come back and give Hatlepool a go. Use to manager Cheltenham' date=' would go back there but chairman wont allow it.

Rejoined a few weeks back at reading but left the same day, but im gonna rebuild Hartlepool into a very good side :)

Ahamada, Gibbs, Martinez and Sararer the only players I will likely keep. If anyone has some 87+ loans that would be awesome while I rebuild.[/quote']

welcome back.

Leeds get humped 4-1 from Sunderland well deserved win mate.

Gonna come back and give Hatlepool a go. Use to manager Cheltenham' date=' would go back there but chairman wont allow it.

Ahamada, Gibbs, Martinez and Sararer the only players I will likely keep. If anyone has some 87+ loans that would be awesome while I rebuild.[/quote']

Welcome back

Drew with Dudeskins Peterborough 1-1. Hit an awful run of form recently.