EC2933 Discussion Thread- VACANCIES SO JOIN THE FUN

KopStar

Re: EC2933 Discussion thread- GOOD TEAMS FREE SO COME JOIN!!!!!

1-1 draw away at Everton.

Decent point but kind of miffed I couldn't finish the job after getting 55% possession and 7-2 shots on target. Still can't be too annoyed with vast difference in players available to each side.

We move down one place but actually increase the lead on 3rd bottom to 7 points which is starting to look quite decent with just 9 games to play. :)

I also amazingly play Sheff Utd next up so can pretty much complete the job. ;)

Benedikt HOWEDES has completed his move to Derby County from FC Schalke 04 for 2,736,000 plus Isaac VORSAH and Håvard NORDTVEIT . All other offers were turned down.

Would love to know the valuation of that bid

1-1 draw away at Everton.

Decent point but kind of miffed I couldn't finish the job after getting 55% possession and 7-2 shots on target. Still can't be too annoyed with vast difference in players available to each side.

We dont play pretty football ;) We just get the job done.

Nope' date=' the job is staying third, with a shot of going first :)[/quote']

Gotta be beating the likes of my lot if you want to get anywhere near first, and I didn't realise there was a trophy awarded to 3rd place lol :P

Gotta be beating the likes of my lot if you want to get anywhere near first' date=' and I didn't realise there was a trophy awarded to 3rd place lol :P[/quote']

You're absolutely right. Yesterday was a minor hiccup but we made up for it when we trounced the Posh 3-1 in April :) Personally im absolutely fine with 3rd, 2nd would be great but I wouldnt turn down a 3rd place finish!

Alright lads, rejoined the setup after Kopstar posted on my wall. Was previously at Shorpe a few seasons ago and did the unthinkable in getting them into the playoffs, via the help of Garymack.

Took over Birmingham now, and I'll be looking to do the same and get into Division 1 at the first time of asking. Everyone is available, so get in touch if your interested.

Alright lads' date=' rejoined the setup after Kopstar posted on my wall. Was previously at Shorpe a few seasons ago and did the unthinkable in getting them into the playoffs, via the help of Garymack.

Took over Birmingham now, and I'll be looking to do the same and get into Division 1 at the first time of asking. Everyone is available, so get in touch if your interested.[/quote']

Welcome in mate :)

Alright lads' date=' rejoined the setup after Kopstar posted on my wall. Was previously at Shorpe a few seasons ago and did the unthinkable in getting them into the playoffs, via the help of Garymack.

Took over Birmingham now, and I'll be looking to do the same and get into Division 1 at the first time of asking. Everyone is available, so get in touch if your interested.[/quote']

Welcome,i've made a bid to one of your players. Tell me via VM if you want to negotiate

Time to bulk out the strikeforce at Wigan. Cavani is our only 90+ forward and then we have a big rating gap to 86 for our next best strikers.

Happy to listen to offers for Cavani (92 Fwd). I'm looking for two younger strikers around the 89/90 mark. Happy to do a 2 part deal if anyone is interested in any of my younger players. I have Sigthorsson (86 CF), Bony (86 CF), Narsingh (86 Wing/Fwd), Anderson (90 CM) and Gonalons (89 DM) who I'd be happy to part with in two-part deal if the players are right.

Get in touch if anyone is interested.

The loan offer for Mehmet EKICI of Bradford City from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Sacha KLJESTAN of Stoke City from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Thanks guys.

Whos the Peterborough manager? Your mean :(

Manchester United 2-0 Reading

Dzeko was given a rare chance and used it well as he scored a brace. Now the gap is that 0f 17 point as all those below have messed up:D:D:D I feels like the others are making things too easy for us:p:rolleyes:

Also agreed a deal with Wigan for Sven Bender for Gervinho + Jonas:):). Needed some depth in midfield as I don't have any decent back up for Xavi and Schwein and end up using wingers or Aguero in the middle.

The offer for Willy BOLY of AJ Auxerre from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First signing! :)

I know his rating is stuck at 85 if he stays at Auxerre in Ligue 2, but still a great future prospect.

Gaël KAKUTA has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Arsenal for £2,700,000

Big thanks to the Arsenal manager Jooles. Another quality youngster signs for the club, hopefully next season goes out on loan again so he can rise :)

The offer for Theodor GEBRE SELASSIE of Slovan Liberec from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

For now my first choice RB, but will be signing someone a bit higher once I sell a few players. He was alright at Euro 2012 so should rise from 83 to 86/85 in a few days.

Guillermo ORTIZ has completed his move to Hartlepool United from Newell’s Old Boys for £530,000

Youngster has played quite a bit of football in Argentina so should get a little rise.

Team starting to take shape, need externals to bid for my players as im running out of cash now :(

Southend United recorded another win and we're on a 2 games winning streak right now. 2-1 over unmanaged Coventry City, Welliton and Pav scored on either side of Taylor's goal. Currently on 31 points, need at least 40 to secure a place in Division 2.

Next up is 2nd placed Birmingham, which is going to be a tough ask

In other news, very pleased to secure another 2 big names to the club

Southend United have swapped Andy JOHNSON and Jeffrey SCHLUPP for Matías SILVESTRE of Palermo.

Highly talented central defender who is touted for a transfer to Inter Milan in real life, beat off competition from Man City, Ipswich Town to get him. Previously had him at Man United and Leeds and he was a consistent and reliable defender and he will be the rock at Southend

Neves DENILSON has completed his move to Southend United from Stuttgart for 5,350,000.

Great value for Denilson, although went back to Brazil to get his head on straight, still at Arsenal and he's valued 7.5 million at my club while payed 5.35 million. And he is an insurance policy for the aging Ryan Giggs

In other news' date=' very pleased to secure another 2 big names to the club

Highly talented central defender who is touted for a transfer to Inter Milan in real life, beat off competition from Man City, Ipswich Town to get him. Previously had him at Man United and Leeds and he was a consistent and reliable defender and he will be the rock at Southend

Great value for Denilson, although went back to Brazil to get his head on straight, still at Arsenal and he's valued 7.5 million at my club while payed 5.35 million. And he is an insurance policy for the aging Ryan Giggs[/quote']

Nice signings.,

Westham Club official website has stated that Darijo srna,Mexes,Kjaer,Raul Albiol,Mesbah(Loan),Tadic,Padoin,Vasquez(loan),DelPiero,Quagliarella,Barrios,Bas Dost are for sale

The manager has decided to make a whole new young team for this purpose they have to sell the ole goldies...:)

Hi guys,

I want a bit more depth in my team therefore i have decided to sell nani or hazard..i will sell any 1 of them if any of you are intrested in am happy dealing with you...i would prefer a P/E..in fact i will only accept a P/E ;););)

The offer for Romelu LUKAKU of Sunderland from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Welcome..to the THEATER OF WESTHAM :D..think i paid a bit more but a great player for the future

The offer for Aleksandar IGNJOVSKI of West Ham United from Bremen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just to gather some cash,i let him laeve.....